What the name!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
Hey people whats up this is more to guys then girls but girls are more as welcome to jump in and tell us what you named your boobs yes i said boobs some guys name there johnny and so this is a thing saying what did you name your and girls what did you name you bf johnny or your boobs!!! Happy Dance

Fëanor
huh? what? oh wait...i get it. very slick

Slay
Originally posted by zslick
Hey people whats up this is more to guys then girls but girls are more as welcome to jump in and tell us what you named your boobs yes i said boobs some guys name there johnny and so this is a thing saying what did you name your and girls what did you name you bf johnny or your boobs!!! Happy Dance

I named them Jean-Jacques and Torsten.

Itzak

petpet

LanceWindu
*clicks the thread*

*loses 5 brain cells*

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*clicks the thread*

*loses 5 brain cells*
eek!

Hmm....I didn't name mine. But right now I will..Let's see the right one is Bam and the left one is Johnny.

Spartan005
The right one is Jo.... I mean, I named it Henry no expression

Ladyluck
Mist and Maynard. laughing

*wonders if they remember that*

Swe_Bum
i named it Wild Willy eek!

Strangelove
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*clicks the thread*

*loses 5 brain cells* I've built up a tolerance, these thread do nothing to me evillaugh

silver_tears
Flora and Fauna doped

Fairies from Sleeping Beauty bag

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
Flora and Fauna doped

Fairies from Sleeping Beauty bag where's Merriweather?

silver_tears
That's my ass diva

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
That's my ass diva mmmm...tantalizing

silver_tears
I operate outside the realm of sanity crazy

Strangelove
the realm of sanity is an arbitrary line drawn by old men in pinstripe suits

silver_tears
Second one eye

cain marko
i dint name mine.

Swe_Bum
Name it now.. no expression

cain marko
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Name it now.. no expression

ermmmm thinks

Swe_Bum
*waits for a name*

cain marko
i have no idea ha

TheKingofKINGS!
I named it 'tiny' because it's ironic. Ya know, the henchman goes liek "I will unleash my henchman on you...get in here Tiny" and you're all like "Tiny? that shouldn't be too hard" and it turns out to be the biggest man ever.

That's why It's named tiny.

Spartan005
no expression

zslick
wow it looks like this thread became popular fast!

Nerdanel
mine are left and right.

~Kongu_Dude~
Tis thred sukz. herbnone

ADarksideJedi

Draco because he looks like him!the actor.As for the other thing I am not about to tell anyone.jmshifty

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Tis thred sukz. herbnone

zslick
kongu you know people dont really care for you opinion lets see you make a thread and have it succeced until then you opinion doesnt really matter.

draco??

IT would be funny if guys name there balls too!

ThePittman
Mr. Happy smile

TheKingofKINGS!
kongu you know people dont really care for you opinion lets see you make a thread and have it succeced until then you opinion doesnt really matter.

draco??

IT would be funny if guys name there balls too! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.