~The 10 Greatest Gun Users in SW~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
Yes, we have done ten greatest Jedi, swordsmen, Sith, Force users, etc. What about the Ten Greatest Gun/Blaster Users in SW?

Here's mine:

1.) Boba Fett
2.) Jango Fett
3.) Canderous Ordo
4.) Han Solo
5.) Durge
6.) Alpha
7.) Fordo
8.) Kyle Katarn (as a mercenary)
9.) Calo Nord
10.) Chewbacca

Crimson King
Cassus Fett should be in ther. using a pistol only, he managed to kill the capatain of the Republic fleet and escape.

darthsith19
Probably don't know all of them but I'd say:
1. Nick Rostu
2. Jango Fett
3. Boba Fett
4. Han Solo
5. IG-88 due to precise targeting computers
6. Alpha
7. Fordo
8. Kyle Katarn
9. Chewie (maybe)
10. I dunno, maybe Durge

Blax X
I agree with Nick Rotsu. Hes pretty damn good.

darthsith19
Yeah, I remember the Han Solo vs. Nick Rostu thread. smile

Blax X
Oh yes... Good times...good times...

spartan_070
Hey, where is Dash Rendar on that list. He should easily be in there.

kamikz
Yeah. ^

darthsith19
Your right, he'd probably be right after Nick or Jango.

Darth_Glentract
I see non of you remember Gallandro. He had a faster draw than Han Solo and should definately be in the top ten ever.

darthsith19
I don't know him so I didn't include him.

Darth_Glentract
He's in some Han Solo book and is also in the EGtC.

Rampant ox
Plus you all forgot Obi-Wan. That was some pretty accurate shooting we saw from him to be able to hit GG's gut sack like that. stick out tongue

xatl
hmmmmm good one

1, Mandalor
2, Bobba Fett
3, Han Solo
4, Carth Onasi
5, Atton Rand
6, Jango Fett
7, Commander Cody
8, Kyle Katarn
9, Chewbacca
10, HK-47

Tangible God
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Plus you all forgot Obi-Wan. That was some pretty accurate shooting we saw from him to be able to hit GG's gut sack like that. stick out tongue Lol, I was gonna say that myself.

jollyjim311
Does this exclude force sensitives?

Because pretty much any powerful force user would win it. I mean, we saw what Bane did. We know Maul had a lot of marksmanship training.

Anyway, Jango and Boba are your top guys.

darthsith19
He did? And yeah, your right, Bane would be #1...

zephiel7
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Does this exclude force sensitives?

Because pretty much any powerful force user would win it. I mean, we saw what Bane did. We know Maul had a lot of marksmanship training.

Anyway, Jango and Boba are your top guys.

Shit man, I remember that scene. It was awesome. Bane should be put on the list if it includes force sensitives.

jollyjim311
Any of the good force sensitives would be able to do that kind of stuff with a gun. It was more the force guiding him than experience and skill in marksmanship.

In fact, at one point, didn't he have a blind shot and made it, thanks to the force? If we don't want this list to just be top Jedi/ Sith, let's go with technical skill.

In which case Jango, who bullseyed a charging reek, made Mace swing wildly, and shot a dart form on top of a building over Anakins shoulder into Zam's neck should be near the top. I'd be willing to bet Maul's actual skill is high up there. We know Boba is amazing. Yada yada yada...

kamikz
Hmm, Luke should be up there. After all, he is the most powerful character yet, and he does have gun traning. (At his own notes, he seemed to be skilled in it).

Count Makashi
The best are Jango and Boba, Dooku only wanted the best man to clone for his Clone army.

Technine
I would have to say Jango Fett is the best

Nephthys
Definately that chick who could shoot other blaster bolts out of the air. Then my Exile. I ****in' owned that shit with guns.

mattatom
Han Solo. He always shoots first.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by kamikz
Hmm, Luke should be up there. After all, he is the most powerful character yet, and he does have gun traning. (At his own notes, he seemed to be skilled in it).

That's a good point. His previous gun training combined with his Force powers would make him one of the quickest and most accurate people in terms of gun shooting ever.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Nephthys
Definately that chick who could shoot other blaster bolts out of the air. Then my Exile. I ****in' owned that shit with guns.

what chick did that? o.o

Galan007
Durge?

Ms.Marvel
durge is not a woman! D=

Galan007
laughing out loud Thanks for clarifying.

P.S. I meant that in a "why has no one mentioned him" sort of way. wink

Ms.Marvel
i know stick out tongue

truejedi
It is the girl from Jedi Twilight:

Pg. 244

"He saw Laranth standing before him, cooly firing both her weapons with enough accuracy to block the incoming fire.
Laranth ended the fight--which surely hadn't lasted more than a couple of seconds--by shooting the droid arm cannon sqarely in its barrel, temporarily deactivating it."

REXXXX
Not the right section.

SWFan4Life
Originally posted by mattatom

Agreed, this trumps everyone else. Lol.

"Oota goota, Solo?"

akpwnz
Originally posted by xatl
hmmmmm good one

1, Mandalor
2, Bobba Fett
3, Han Solo
4, Carth Onasi
5, Atton Rand
6, Jango Fett
7, Commander Cody
8, Kyle Katarn
9, Chewbacca
10, HK-47

IG 88 and HK are droids, dunno if they should count.

mattatom
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Yes, we have done ten greatest Jedi, swordsmen, Sith, Force users, etc. What about the Ten Greatest Gun/Blaster Users in SW?

Here's mine:

1.) Boba Fett
2.) Jango Fett
3.) Canderous Ordo
4.) Han Solo
5.) Durge
6.) Alpha
7.) Fordo
9.) Calo Nord
10.) Chewbacca Originally posted by akpwnz
IG 88 and HK are droids, dunno if they should count.

OP says nothing about only sentient beings/living flesh and blood beings.

Eminence
I'd imagine the list would be comprised almost entirely of droids, cyborgs, nonhumans, and Force-sensitives if they're allowed.

mattatom
Yeah those Battle droids, like the ones on Naboo? They're clearly going to make it into the top 10.

Eminence
Johun Othone, therefore JediForce-sensitives suck dick.

Don't be daft.

truejedi
Othune was 1337. Don't be stupid.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by mattatom

Gallandro drew faster than Solo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by truejedi
Othune was 1337. Don't be stupid.
Things like this shouldn't even be joked about. I mean, his level of fail had to be somewhere near 9,000.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Korto Vos

Here's mine:

1.) Boba Fett
2.) Jango Fett
3.) Canderous Ordo
4.) Han Solo
5.) Durge
6.) Alpha
7.) Fordo
9.) Calo Nord
10.) Chewbacca

This list seems to be reasonable.

Though Cassus Fett and Mandalore - The Ultimate are likely better candidates than Chewbacca?

And I am suprised that Calo Nord was not at all considered by others in this thread who presented a list.

From the official databank:-

He was among the best:

And among the criminals and scum inhabiting the Outer Rim four thousand years ago, no name was more feared than that of the galaxy's most notorious bounty hunter: Calo Nord.

He was a natural:

But Calo had a natural instinct for survival, and for killing. He toyed with the bounty hunters who came after him, learning all their tricks and techniques before dispatching them with ruthless efficiency. Eventually the attempts on his life stopped, though not before dozens had failed in their efforts to collect the small fortune resting on his head. Those responsible for placing the bounty on him were the next to feel Calo's wrath. No longer a target himself, Calo became one of the hunters. And with each bounty he collected, his reputation grew.

RE: Blaxican
My Revan is the #1 gun wielder.

Hewhoknowsall
Wouldn't Luke be up there? With his training with blasters as well as arguably the most advanced pre cognition/other Force abilities in the entire SW mythos?

What about automated droids that can lock onto targets, aim a blaster to be mathematically aiming so that the blaster bolt will hit the target while factoring in wind/etc. and accurately fire like that? SW is advanced enough technologically wise for that to be possible.

Darth Angel
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Wouldn't Luke be up there? With his training with blasters as well as arguably the most advanced pre cognition/other Force abilities in the entire SW mythos?

What about automated droids that can lock onto targets, aim a blaster to be mathematically aiming so that the blaster bolt will hit the target while factoring in wind/etc. and accurately fire like that? SW is advanced enough technologically wise for that to be possible.

They call it HK-47

Hybris
You might aswell put Obi Wan in there, seeing how he shot Grievous and how he owned some Death Watch randoms with a blaster in TCW.

mattatom
Grievous was easy though.

RE: Blaxican
The criteria for getting into the "best shooters" category is being able to actually hit a target.

So that disqualifies 99% of the characters in the mythos.

darth radon
Originally posted by spartan_070
Hey, where is Dash Rendar on that list. He should easily be in there.

darth radon
durge is under stated. he killed 5 or 4 jedi with the help of ventriss

truejedi
"5 or 4 jedi?" who says that?

ares834
Star Wars: Republic 53: Blast Radius says it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.