dare devil and moon knight vs bullseye and taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
who wins

jrodslam
Ouch. How good is Moon Knight? Last time seeing him, i wouldnt put him on a level to takeout Tasky or Bullseye. I think DD would be able to take either, but im not sure if MK can. I havent been reading his new series.

Soljer
Didn't moonknight recently stomp Taskmaster?

And isn't daredevil KNOWN for beating up on Bullseye?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't moonknight recently stomp Taskmaster?

Really? See, i didnt know that. If thats true, the outcome of this fight is easy then.

lando005
mk is on par with the rest

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
who wins

Team Two

Superguy
Considering DD parctically mowns Bullseye for a living and Moon Knight did recently whup Taskmaster in his series... guess.

marvelprince
Technically Moon Knight didn't really whoop anyone. Taskmaster was pinned and Marc was just coming at him and didn't even flinch when he was shot in the heart. Taskmaster was scared out of his mind. Earlier Taskmaster was kicking the crap out of him (but that is when he was still "crippled"wink.

NiņoAraņa
well DD DOES beat BE on panel, but i would give a good 90% of that to the Hero/Villian thing erm

and i might even give this to team two.....what equip. do they get?

jinzin
Originally posted by marvelprince
Technically Moon Knight didn't really whoop anyone. Taskmaster was pinned and Marc was just coming at him and didn't even flinch when he was shot in the heart. Taskmaster was scared out of his mind. Earlier Taskmaster was kicking the crap out of him (but that is when he was still "crippled"wink.

true...

it's all contingent on taskmaster here...

he's been jobbing hard to anyone with spandex lately..

but even so, that moonknight fight wasn't a great example to make a premise from, taskmaster got blasted by an ejection seat and "cratered" into a concrete wall before that even happened.

and daredevil, as it was he seemed to only beat taskmaster through trickery...

so, I dunno, if this is taskmaster who jobs like crazy team one wins...

if taskmaster's up at the top of his abilities, team two takes this in a curbstomp..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.