Batman 89 Batsuit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
what was it made of? kevlar? w/e it was, it was fully bulletproof, he got shot several times and didnt even injure him badly or kill him.
but i thought u couldnt move around well in an entire suit made of kevlar..? confused

Darth Martin
It was really rubber. And in Batman Returns he got stabbed by Catwoman. Hard to tell.

braz
^yea, but im pretty sure it was intended to be kevlar tho cuz he got shot multiple times and got up. but wouldnt an all-kevlar suit restrict ur movements? confused

ah well, its Hollywood.

Darth Martin
It did. Remember, Keaton couldn't even move around that well. It was also very hot in the suit and uncomfertable. It was one of the reasons why he didn't like the role. It might have been ment to be kevlar tho.

coolmovies
it was made off rubber bullet proof

Darth Martin
Originally posted by coolmovies
it was made off rubber bullet proof wink

braz
Originally posted by coolmovies
it was made off rubber bullet proof

laughing

coolmovies
In batman 89

Darth Martin
Catwoman even commented on it being rubber in Batman Returns. Tis was before the "Leather Age".

coolmovies
The batsuit was allready made where catwoman had to make hers herself in batman returns

Myth
When Catwoman stabbed Batman, she was feeling for a spot that had no armor. She even said something like "Ah, there you are," and then stabbed him.

coolmovies
It was good untill they changed the color to blue

AcousticDoc
In my batman college class we learned that the suit was made of rubber and was so immobile that he couldn't turn his neck

Darth Martin
Batman college class? cool

super pr*xy
i would like to enroll in that college.

gabrella101
hi everyone

batcavenumber1
Hi gabrella101 like batman too?

Kinneary
I just want everyone to note that if gabrella101 was named phillip101, batcavenumber1 wouldn't have paid them the time of day, and probably would have yelled at them for posting nonsense in the topic.

PS: That member's real name probably is Phillip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.