Sigs???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charrmgirl2007
i don't know if this is the right place to put this but i was wondering if someone could make me a jack/liz sig...I don't know how to make them?

ivebeendepped43
uummm...............not me. im not very good. ask si=ailorleo or lovelyone or sccch. they're the best

sccch
Aww thanks...but school is in my way for abit.

Chiki Mina
i need a teacher..

ivebeendepped43
haha! me 2!

sailorleo
well i can help make somebody one, it's a little hard to teach photoshop when it's not face to face but can give you links to tutorials that i use

akanai
Originally posted by charrmgirl2007
i don't know if this is the right place to put this but i was wondering if someone could make me a jack/liz sig...I don't know how to make them?

Hi! I can do it for you ^^
Now I must go to school, but when I back I'll do it smile So please, be patient ^0^

Jack of Blades
Well sigs arent that hard to make.If you make simple ones.i have made a few.You can even do it with paint if you want it simple.If you want a high class then youl need photoshop or someting like that

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by sailorleo
well i can help make somebody one, it's a little hard to teach photoshop when it's not face to face but can give you links to tutorials that i use

please send them whenever u can por favor

sailorleo
http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/photoshop/photo-effects/1/0/0

LovelyOne
why why why do my files always save so big?? They are too big for this board's sig size limit thing..

Jack of Blades
YOu can change the size of it or just youse smaller pixels

LovelyOne
yeah but even when I do that its about 20 thingys too big lol

Jack of Blades
hey you know what i have had this problem bu i ussualy got out of it.send me the sig and ill see what i can do.DOnt worry i wont coppy it for myself

LovelyOne
I dont have one at the moment but when I do make a new one I will send it to you thanks smile

I was gonna use one I made but then I realized I made it for PIRATES=SEX for her forum banner..I forgot lol

sailorleo
aha ha check out my new one!

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I dont have one at the moment but when I do make a new one I will send it to you thanks smile

I was gonna use one I made but then I realized I made it for PIRATES=SEX for her forum banner..I forgot lol
ok and nice sig sailorleo

shannstar79
aha ha check out my new one!
U KNOW I LOVE IT!!!
inlove
Eric and Ariel

LovelyOne
look what I made lol:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9607/dnm2gy2.gif

sailorleo
look what I made lol:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9607/dnm2gy2.gif that's SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool, would you make me a norrie giff, i would worship the ground you walk on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

x_hp_fan
look what I made lol:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9607/dnm2gy2.gif

That was awesome!! I loved that part!! He looked so sexy when he smilied I would always rewind that part so I could see it.

*throws a little kid tantrum* I wanna learn how to make things like that!! I don't even have the software to do it w/ sad

LovelyOne
Thanks^^ big grin

that's SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool, would you make me a norrie giff, i would worship the ground you walk on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure what part of norrie?

Chiki Mina
lovelyone how u do that? can u be my mentor? lol i sound like a nerd. I wish i knew how to make siggys and crap(not cursing)

LovelyOne
Its a really long tutorial lol..I use Adobe image-ready virtual dub and Nero movie maker do you have all of those programmes?

laughing out loud

----------

that shots not actually like that in the movie..I had to cut it and edit it to make it like that laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
actually yea!! but im too slwo to know how lmao.

ivebeendepped43
how do u make those? im so confuzed. did u use photoshop?

Chiki Mina
i have photoshop..but i dont have a brain lol

ivebeendepped43
of course u do! y u be so down on urself! ur not stupid!

Chiki Mina
sad everyone can make a siggy and videos. I have photoshop and i have an account in youtube and i dunno anything on how to uplaod videos and things.

ivebeendepped43
do u want 2 no how 2 make a simple siggy or icon?

Chiki Mina
ya. that would be splendid big grin

ivebeendepped43
k....ill pm u directions, k!

Chiki Mina
o0o gracias big grin

ivebeendepped43
do u have windows movie maker?

Chiki Mina
no. so i need taht to make movies or something?

sailorleo
Thanks^^ big grin

sure what part of norrie? what part of norrie, she asks....hee hee well how bout scruffy norrie?

LovelyOne
dang I dont have movie 2^^ sad

chikimina you need Adobe Imageready and I use virtual dub with it oo.

also Nero movie maker to put effects over the clip

taurusbaby0509
Random Sig question...
I just got Photoshop and I've made a sig, but it's too big. I've resized it, taken words out, changed colors, resized, resized, resized, resized, resized, moved things, and resized some more and it's still too big. It's gotten smaller but I'm getting very frustrated because if it gets anysmaller it won't be very signature-esque and I won't like it much anymore... Anyway, is there anything else I can do to make it smaller without resizing agaiiiin?

sailorleo
dang I dont have movie 2^^ sad

chikimina you need Adobe Imageready and I use virtual dub with it oo.

also Nero movie maker to put effects over the clip well can't you either a use youtube or b) go ahead and use movie one....i care not

LovelyOne
I dunno how to download vids from youtube..

movie 1 it is lol...

but whats the best Norrie part from 1?

sailorleo
oh..hmmm...how bout near the end with some norrie emotion

Chiki Mina
im starting to get the hang of it using photoshop. Im still a lil mediocre in using it but im practicing lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.