nick fury, captian america, and wolverine vs sabertooth, taskmaster and bulls eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
no prep on either side who wins

SpunkySmurph
Sabertooth > Wolverine
Either one of the others on Team V could take on Fury and end it pretty quickly, while the other stalls with Cap. Then it becomes Bullseye and Taskmaster vs. Cap. And Cap goes down.

Team Villain 8/10

MightyEInherjar
With someone's aim like Bullseye's, he doesn't have to comit to the fight, he just has to wait to pick off combatants in the middle of the melee. I believe Sabertooth and toss around with Cap and Wolverine long enough for Fury to get taken care of, then it's 3 on 2.

Grimm22
Sabertooth > Wolverine no expression

Taskmaster >>> Cap

Bullseye >>>> Nick Fury wink

lando005
hmm maybe team H needs a lil boost

Darth Martin
What weapons does Fury have?

lando005
not sure i have to look into what i wanna give him

jrodslam
Originally posted by Grimm22
Sabertooth > Wolverine no expression

Most likely.

Taskmaster >>> Cap

Probably not. May go either way or edge to Cap.

Bullseye >>>> Nick Fury wink

If Fury is unarmed, they its highly likely. However if Fury gets weapons, he beats Bullseye. If its pure h2h, id give Fury the edge.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jrodslam

Probably not. May go either way or edge to Cap.

Nope no

Taskmaster is highly underrated on these forums erm

jrodslam
Nope no

Taskmaster is highly underrated on these forums erm

Ehh, i wouldnt say that. Hes kinda inbetween. Sometimes hes overrated. Who has he actually beat? His skills are highly impressive and technically, he SHOULD be the top, but that just isnt so. I just heard that Moon Knight recently beat his ass.

jinzin
Ehh, i wouldnt say that. Hes kinda inbetween. Sometimes hes overrated. Who has he actually beat? His skills are highly impressive and technically, he SHOULD be the top, but that just isnt so. I just heard that Moon Knight recently beat his ass.

agreed... i'll tell you who he hasn't beat.. FALCON.. in h2h.... no joke.. no expression

lando005
in h2h team 1 should take it they r the 3 oldest active characters and they all have well over 40 years xp in hand to hand IMO they are the top 3 in hand to hand in marvel

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
agreed... i'll tell you who he hasn't beat.. FALCON.. in h2h.... no joke.. no expression

He cant laughing

He'll get sued by Falcon on claims that Taskmaster is a racist stick out tongue

lando005
He cant laughing

He'll get sued by Falcon on claims that Taskmaster is a racist stick out tongue
funniest thing i heard all day

ExtraMision5555

i agree

at the minimum TM and cap are atleast EVEN, but im more prone to give cap the edge

but anyways
i think team 2 wins overall

harder hard hitters
but team 1 could win
actually
ide have to think about it a little logner

capt it up
sabertooth and wolverine have a pritty equal out come. Logan in my oppinion would take it but either way they fight for hours and hours. so there not really the fight that matters

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
sabertooth and wolverine have a pritty equal out come. Logan in my oppinion would take it but either way they fight for hours and hours. so there not really the fight that matters

Despite that Sabertooth is basicly better at Wolverine in everything other than speed and skills stick out tongue

lando005
i wouls day team 1 ftw 6/10

capt it up
Despite that Sabertooth is basicly better at Wolverine in everything other than speed and skills stick out tongue
ya the two most important areas in a fight vs healers.
hell there no indacation that sabertooth even has superior healing.

any ways there fight would last hours even days

Grimm22
ya the two most important areas in a fight vs healers.
hell there no indacation that sabertooth even has superior healing.

any ways there fight would last hours even days

Days? no expression

I would think they would have to pee in that time stick out tongue

lando005
hours yes days no they have improved stamina but on unlimited they will eventually tire out after a few hours

capt it up
Originally posted by lando005
hours yes days no they have improved stamina but on unlimited they will eventually tire out after a few hours
no they won't logan whent a month with out eating or sleeping.

They would fight for days.

lando005

now he's immune to fatuge? what's next flight and x ray vision?

ExtraMision5555

just curious, literally

has logan ever beat sabertooth by himself?

and im asking ebcause i have no idea

capt it up
now he's immune to fatuge? what's next flight and x ray vision?
he always had huge amount of stamina. after a month he had to eat. the fatc is wolverine has always had stamina that made most look like chumps.

capt it up
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
just curious, literally

has logan ever beat sabertooth by himself?

and im asking ebcause i have no idea
yes he has. he took sabertooth out in a two pannels before too.

ExtraMision5555
yes he has. he took sabertooth out in a two pannels before too.

oo

was it good writeing?

lando005
he always had huge amount of stamina. after a month he had to eat. the fatc is wolverine has always had stamina that made most look like chumps.
i know he has higher than normal stamina but nothing that would say he could go a month without food or sleep it's plain out rediculus how many side effects his healing factor gives him

capt it up
i know he has higher than normal stamina but nothing that would say he could go a month without food or sleep it's plain out rediculus how many side effects his healing factor gives him
he been like thqat four years. he once spent a week in the danger room running simulation after simulation with out rest.

you gotta keep up with the character man.

he always been way beyond even superhuman stamina.

capt it up
oo

was it good writeing?
I don't know. logan fought and defeated saberooth repeatedly

ExtraMision5555
I don't know. logan fought and defeated saberooth repeatedly

i see

interesting

lando005
he been like thqat four years. he once spent a week in the danger room running simulation after simulation with out rest.

you gotta keep up with the character man.

he always been way beyond even superhuman stamina.
i've kept up withthe charater a goold long while but the minute i turn my back he becomes some sort of supermutant... he should be transfred to dc with the rest of the over the top characters

capt it up
i see

interesting
im surprized you don't know that. if I get a chance to go home I can name every issue logan ahs defeated sabertooth in if you wan't

capt it up
i've kept up withthe charater a goold long while but the minute i turn my back he becomes some sort of supermutant... he should be transfred to dc with the rest of the over the top characters
turn your back? dude he did the week in the danger room thing over 5 years ago.

hell he fought omga red for 16 hours or more 10 years ago lol.

SpunkySmurph
*sigh* I was hoping someone would have pointed this out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabertooth and Wolverine's fight won't last for hours, much less months or days. And it's not just IMO. It's common sense.

Because, through out their no doubt prolonged fight, Taskmaster and Bullseye will take out the other two. That's IMO. Fact is, it could go the other way completley (but it won't stick out tongue)

And, either way, it will eventually become at least a two-on-one (though a three on one for Team V is much more probable)

And, one of the feral killers goes down. Hard

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
*sigh* I was hoping someone would have pointed this out. :rollseyes:

Sabertooth and Wolverine's fight won't last for hours, much less months or days. And it's not just IMO. It's common sense.

Because, through out their no doubt prolonged fight, Taskmaster and Bullseye will take out the other two. That's IMO. Fact is, it could go the other way completley (but it won't stick out tongue)

And, either way, it will eventually become at least a two-on-one (though a three on one for Team V is much more probable)

And, one of the feral killers goes down. Hard
thats what I ment. wolverine and sabertooths fights could go for days that why the out come of there fight does not matter since one or the other will have there teamates beside them sooner or later

lando005
the way those 2 hate each other it wont last for days somebody's gonna get put down within the first 8 hours

capt it up
the way those 2 hate each other it wont last for days somebody's gonna get put down within the first 8 hours
really depends. if both were fight to there fullest it last for days.

guy222
Wolverine vs Sabertooth

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1491/wfc9cakedcp025rb3.th.jpghttp://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7064/wfc9cakedcp028tl6.th.jpghttp://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1435/wfc9cakedcp029hw5.th.jpg

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
Wolverine vs Sabertooth

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1491/wfc9cakedcp025rb3.th.jpghttp://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7064/wfc9cakedcp028tl6.th.jpghttp://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1435/wfc9cakedcp029hw5.th.jpg

You should put it in the "ownage section" stick out tongue

Great scans, Guy!

guy222
Good to see ya buddy

Thank u

I will

Sin I AM
if anything their even with creed winning more often than not, he's just a more vicious fighter and contrary to the above scans has owned logan more than he's been owned

fury is a non factor and cap will go down

8/10 villains

Bouboumaster
It come to Wolverine vs Sabertooth with Wolverine the winner.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It come to Wolverine vs Sabertooth with Wolverine the winner.

no if anything it comes to fury and bullseye

sabertooth and wolverine are non factors

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Sin I AM
no if anything it comes to fury and bullseye

sabertooth and wolverine are non factors

.... What?

Sin I AM
its a logical assessment. wolverine and sabertooth cancel each other out, they're essentially the same person with slight differences in speed and strength respectively

taskmaster IS good enough to hold off captain america in the meantime until the assist is needed, and even though he SHOULD beat steve, more often than not he will lose but fortunately for him all he has to do is keep him busy

which leaves bullseye and nick fury... which in my opinion will determine the outcome of the battle. now don't get me wrong nick ain't no slouch, but against an equally skilled MA with uncanny aim to boot i see him going down hard and fast. unless! he has some serious firepower which the threadstarter didn't state and i really can't recall what his standard equipment is. that being said after fury dies bullseye can help tasky pick off steve, then proceed to gut the runt

AlmightyKfish
Team Bad Guys.

Logan and Sabretooth cancel each other out.

Taskmaster can stomp Cap, He's had the advantage against him whilst fighting Iron Man at the same time. And that was prior to Taskmaster working out he can travel fast enough to kill a high street leveler in 4 punches.

And Bullseye can take Fury out with a rock from 100 feet away. Although, on that point, so can Taskmaster, as he has Bullseye's aim.

Then Logan gets owned.

StiltmanFTW
Bullseye is an overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.