Looking for a....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediLowbacca
Anyone know of a good website or store who sells How to draw Star wars Characters or any other anime.

I love star wars and i love art but i cant find anything that goes together

YES I KNOW OF THE STAR WARS KIDS LEARN TO DRAW lol...but i want to do full portrats not just the faces.

thx for helping me

and if this dosent belong here im rly rly rly sorry

Aliies
No, this is the perfect place...
I'm in need of a change in my artwork, I could help you... I've been drawing for a while now and am a fan of Star Wars...
Though I'd like to help you by creating a comprehensive method of how I draw characters and apply them to the different races...

JediLowbacca
thats so awsome i just wana be able to look at a star wars character and draw it you know? and once i get good take a picture of myself and at jedi attire and stuff. Thx a bunch...i never on this i just got back on to see if i could get any advice so yea.. haha

Aliies
OK, I'l start them after I finish work...

JediLowbacca
ok awsome :]

and maybe like the star wars site you could list steps i should take in order to make the final picture. it would be helpfull :]

justjakk
almost any bookstore has them....you could try booksamillion or walden books...i think barnes and nobles would be a good place to look as well.

JediLowbacca
Thx but do they have star wars cause im always goto barnes&noble to get the EU books but i never seen any learn to draw books. Were would they be lol?

justjakk
Originally posted by JediLowbacca
Thx but do they have star wars cause im always goto barnes&noble to get the EU books but i never seen any learn to draw books. Were would they be lol? you prolly wanna look in the art isle.......if they dont have it there, you can check with the customer service desk. if they dont have it, they will find it for you. they will even preorder it for you.

JediLowbacca
o thats cool thanks.

JediLowbacca
So......Allies have u bin doing anything?

Aliies
Well, I've been quite busy lately (Comics are like that)
I'll try to find time to draw you something you can use, any ideas what you want IE; what race or faction?

JediLowbacca
Originally posted by Aliies
Well, I've been quite busy lately (Comics are like that)
I'll try to find time to draw you something you can use, any ideas what you want IE; what race or faction?

Umm well i want to draw like Boba/Jango Fett and maybe some Chewbacca. Or i want to be able to make up 2 Jedi and have them fighting or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.