The Dark Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Batman (Chrishtan Bale)

Alfred (Michael Cane)

Joker (Heath Ledger)

i would NOT pick heath ledger as joker i'd get someone like Huge Jackman big grin

marvelprince
I read about the direction he's gonna take Joker and I gotta say I'm looking forward to it

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
Batman (Chrishtan Bale)

Alfred (Michael Cane)

Joker (Heath Ledger)

i would NOT pick heath ledger as joker i'd get someone like Huge Jackman big grin

Well, I hope Joker is put in a slightly different light, but doesn't lose that insane, twisted, maniacal, homicidal humour that we all love about him. sad

Oh, and Two-Face is in this too

PlasticMan411
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, I hope Joker is put in a slightly different light, but doesn't lose that insane, twisted, maniacal, homicidal humour that we all love about him. sad

Oh, and Two-Face is in this too

I Agree big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

SpunkySmurph
Does anybody know who's playing Two Face in this?

Darth Martin
Hugo Weaving would make a great Two Face. Imagine Agent Smith in hios suit with a half scarred face. Think about it.

nimbus006
Thats a really good call with Hugo Weaving. Personally i think Ledger is great for the Joker, especially after hearing what he said about how he was going to portray him.

PlasticMan411
I'd say Huge Jackman for twoface and Mark Hamil as joker big grin

WonderGirl
Mark Hamil? Maybe... It's so hard to pick someone to play his role, he's so... complicated. Joker and Bane were Batman's worst enemies, Joker having shot Robin and Bane having broken Batman's back. Those are some of the most well- developed comic book villains, it's important to make sure they're portrayed right.

Christian Bale (what a name) and Michael Cane are awesome as their characters, and should stay as they are. But I just can't see Heath Ledger as Joker... Mom says Jack Nicholson should do it.

Doc Potato
Mate... learn to spell "Knight"...

Doc Potato
Originally posted by WonderGirl
Mark Hamil? Maybe... It's so hard to pick someone to play his role, he's so... complicated. Joker and Bane were Batman's worst enemies, Joker having shot Robin and Bane having broken Batman's back. Those are some of the most well- developed comic book villains, it's important to make sure they're portrayed right.

Christian Bale (what a name) and Michael Cane are awesome as their characters, and should stay as they are. But I just can't see Heath Ledger as Joker... Mom says Jack Nicholson should do it. Um... Bane can't really EVER be classed as his worst enemy 'cos he beat him once and then was promtly whupped to Hell and back with ease every time he resurfaced... and Joker never shot robin. He smashed the little S.O.B with a crowbar then blew him up. He shot Batgirl/ Oracle... and crippled her...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.