Randomly Pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diddly-dum
Okay guys!! Its time to share all you know about POTC (1,2,3); pirates in general; or facts about the actors and/or their character.
I want this to be a NO debate zone. I would like to keep this random and debate free. If you have an issue with someones random comment, please deal with it somewhere else!
Like anywhere else I came up with this thread when I was in the shower wink .
So,.. Randomise away!

sccch
*blank*

You mean talk about the characters? OK! JACK RULEZ!!!!

ivebeendepped43
lol ok...i no jack is ssexxi!

sccch
OH NO! It's CAPTAIN Jack. doh

ivebeendepped43
haha! good catch

sccch
smile *dreams of meeting him*

-savvychick-
this is gonna turn in to another i love jack/johnny thread if we let it...lol

ivebeendepped43
yeah it is!

sccch
Originally posted by -savvychick-
this is gonna turn in to another i love jack/johnny thread if we let it...lol

is that a bad thing?tongue_ss

CaptinJackLover
wow it didnt take very long for the conversation to be about jack...

sccch
Originally posted by sccch
is that a bad thing?tongue_ss

CaptinJackLover
no of course not!

i mean come on! look at my name! lol

-savvychick-
no!!! talking about johnny or jack is never a bad thing, just, we have a thread for that, and thats not what this one is supposed to be about...so we should probably keep it open for other topics toosmile

CaptinJackLover
wwe have two threads for it actually ! big grinbig grin lol

sccch
Originally posted by -savvychick-
no!!! talking about johnny or jack is never a bad thing, just, we have a thread for that, and thats not what this one is supposed to be about...so we should probably keep it open for other topics toosmile

Ok,fire away! I was just getting us started. smile

-savvychick-
ok, so, any other topics that people want to discuss from the movies?

ivebeendepped43
.....Keira is a s***bag!

CaptinJackLover
no she isnt! why do you think thaT?!

and this thread is not open for debate! so if you wnat to argue taht then do it sumwhere else like diddly said!

-savvychick-
why do you hate keira so much??? i know ive asked before, but i cant remember what it was

CaptinJackLover
SHE HAS NEVER TOLD US! WE ALWAYS ASK HER BUT SHE NEVER TELLS!

oops sorry it was on caps lock and im to lazy to retype it in normal font lol

ivebeendepped43
oh, i have told this at least twice. ok, some reasons, she wers very skimpy clothing (POTC2 premire in britain and POTC 1 premire) she is always going on about how "she got to kiss johnny and orlando" which is annoying the heck outta me, she has her belly button pierced (i think thats gross but thats my opinion)..............crap! i cant even remember my other reasons! ill get back 2 u on the others but i no theres at least 3 more

-savvychick-
i like keira personally, and think she's a great actress, and would u not go on about how u got to kiss johnny if u ever did?

Chiki Mina
johnnys girlfriend wears revealing clothes too all actresses practically does...whats ur point.

Pirates life fo
Ok how about Barboassa?!? I keep hearing all the Jack is great, Will sucks, but nothing about Barbossa. Geoffery Rush is an absolutely insane actor. Sorry he isnt a sex symbol but come on...acting has nothing to do with how hot you are...it's about how talented you are.

surfchikpir8fan
yep i totally agree wif pirates life fo actors n actresses r mainly ALL such talented and gutsy pplz. da dears have 2 put up wif alot i salute 2 them n acting! I LUV ACTING! DRAMA ROX!
anyway i luv kiera she is fav actress of all time no kidding did ya know shes been in 31 shows or films PHEW! considering how young she is thats alot! she also played ELIZABETH bennet in da new make of pride and prejudice lol! shes also rumered 2 be taking the lead role in jp 4 lol! i luv jp its my other fav series other than potc lol!

willofthewisp
"Ok how about Barboassa?!? I keep hearing all the Jack is great, Will sucks, but nothing about Barbossa. Geoffery Rush is an absolutely insane actor. Sorry he isnt a sex symbol but come on...acting has nothing to do with how hot you are...it's about how talented you are."----Pirates life fo

I found his performance amazing. He really got into the character and made it his own. Watching the commentary with Johnny Depp and the director, they say it reminds them of Margaret Hamilton (the wicked witch) in The Wizard of Oz, that he's just this classic scary bad guy in this strange universe.

PirateDiva
And on that topic of Barbossa ( which i think is great )...i also have to go on saying that Bill Knighy and Naomi Harris....are really great in the movie too....U know what the whole cast is just outstanding!!! They are all incredibly talented...i love them all!!

T.Maria
i agree the cast is OUTSTANDING!!! big grin

but can we have a standing ovation for KEVIN MCNALLY please?!?!big grin

give him a round of applause guys, the man is just brilliant!! big grin

GIBBS is one of my ultimate fave characters big grin

I think;

1.GIBBS
2.NORRIE
3.MURTOGG
4.MULLROY
5.RAGETTI
6.PINTEL

make ALL the difference to the films!! you can't help but laugh with them, especially as their characters evolve in the 2nd film..outtanding actors, i think you will all agree big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by T.Maria
i agree the cast is OUTSTANDING!!! big grin

but can we have a standing ovation for KEVIN MCNALLY please?!?!big grin

give him a round of applause guys, the man is just brilliant!! big grin

GIBBS is one of my ultimate fave characters big grin

I think;

1.GIBBS
2.NORRIE
3.MURTOGG
4.MULLROY
5.RAGETTI
6.PINTEL

make ALL the difference to the films!! you can't help but laugh with them, especially as their characters evolve in the 2nd film..outtanding actors, i think you will all agree big grin

*Stands ups and Claps* yes he is they all are...they are the comic relief...they r just hilarious!! cant wait til Pirates 3 AWE!!!

sailorleo
norries just sex on the screen, period....lol

PirateDiva
LOL...gotta Love Sailorleo...she stands by her man no matter what....LOL!! laughing

T.Maria
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL...gotta Love Sailorleo...she stands by her man no matter what....LOL!! laughing

lmao!!

he's been shackled for life big grin

good luck to him!!!!

see norrie became cool as soon as he turned all piratey...i felt sorry for jack davenport with that ice cream cone on his head lol...and then as soon as he was all dirty and piratey he was jst...hott!!!! eek!

also, gotta ask on the POTC cotbp did anyone watch the 'diary of a pirate' with Lee (the man who plays pintel) ...whats his second name?

When hes talking to johnny and they're making funny noises with their tongues?! laughing ...and then when johnny takes the camera and he's finding it hard to focus lmao! big grin

i love the commentary with jack D and keira too...i think he just wanted to turn around and tell her to give her gob a rest big grin ..she told him to shut up lmao!

diddly-dum
My gosh! What happened to the facts on this!! Its turned into a gossip page!! lol
But I guess gossip are facts,.. well you guys are pushing it,.. Oh well. Continue.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by T.Maria
lmao!!

he's been shackled for life big grin

good luck to him!!!!

see norrie became cool as soon as he turned all piratey...i felt sorry for jack davenport with that ice cream cone on his head lol...and then as soon as he was all dirty and piratey he was jst...hott!!!! eek!

also, gotta ask on the POTC cotbp did anyone watch the 'diary of a pirate' with Lee (the man who plays pintel) ...whats his second name?

When hes talking to johnny and they're making funny noises with their tongues?! laughing ...and then when johnny takes the camera and he's finding it hard to focus lmao! big grin

i love the commentary with jack D and keira too...i think he just wanted to turn around and tell her to give her gob a rest big grin ..she told him to shut up lmao!

LOL...I Know right...poor Jack D......but then again Johhny has been shackled by me!!! LOL!!! And yes once Norri grunged down he was 1 hott man!!

and yess i did see that diary thingy...i love Johnny when he lets loose like that he so cute......I Love when he's says "I Know" he sounds sooo Hott and cute!! OMG I LOVE HIM...i just want to hug him, Kiss him, and just eat him up!! He's sooooo adorable!!

-savvychick-
if johnny's shackled to you on one hand, then he's shackled to me on the othersmilelol

PirateDiva
LOL...GooD One!!

-savvychick-
maybe i was serious.......
lol...i wish...jk

diddly-dum
Okay you guys I want this page to be facts ONLY!!!! I'm not able to be on 24/7 but I will check up every now and again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.