Who here has a crazy family?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
My family is pretty ****ed up. I dunno man, they got issues. I don't really get along with any of them. Don't get me wrong I luv 'em but they literally drive me insane sometimes. Actually to be completely honest, there are some members of my family I could care less about.

I've heard the same thing from other people so I was just wondering how many people on this board have issues with siblings, parents, cousins...etc...etc.

You know what they say you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family confused sad

Lana
I don't even want to get started on my family.

Barker
Originally posted by Lana
I don't even want to get started on my family.
Say, you never uploaded those textures for your Sig.

Captain REX
Mine's chill.

Punkyhermy
*raises hand*

happy

Lana
Originally posted by Barker
Say, you never uploaded those textures for your Sig.

Blah, I didn't.

I'll get around to it eventually ninja

Röland
I don't really want to talk about my family but let's just say I'm pretty much alienated from everyone.

Blax X

My Mom just recently married an illegal immigrent from Africa named Ali no expression

Itzak
My family is just the normal *drop a 20 ton truck on you in the morning to wake you up" kinda family. ermm

Nerdanel
Just be happy that you got a family.. some of us dont. I would do anything to hear my mother go on about how i choose to live my life.. or for my sister to borrow my clothes then ruining them without asking.

But i guess the saying is true.. you dont know what you got till it gone.

Itzak
Originally posted by Nerdanel
Just be happy that you got a family.. some of us dont. I would do anything to hear my mother go on about how i choose to live my life.. or for my sister to borrow my clothes then ruining them without asking.

Quite true.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Nerdanel

So true. happy

Families can be b*tches but its usually because they care about you.

~Kongu_Dude~
You. dodgy

Bowser jr
I think all family's are crazy in one way or another.
But i know for a fact that my family is on top of the crazy pile.
evil face devil beer rock smokin'

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by RZA
My family is pretty ****ed up. I dunno man, they got issues. I don't really get along with any of them. Don't get me wrong I luv 'em but they literally drive me insane sometimes. Actually to be completely honest, there are some members of my family I could care less about.

I've heard the same thing from other people so I was just wondering how many people on this board have issues with siblings, parents, cousins...etc...etc.

You know what they say you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family confused sad

Pretty messed up!Well my stepdad is he is mean and a racist and my stepmom is ok my dad is fine and my mom pays no attention to me.It is like what billy says (Grim advatures of billy and mandy)
"You can pick your nose but you can't have your friends pick it because in time they wil learn!jmlaughing

Alfheim
I do.

~Kongu_Dude~
Nuff Said. eatermm

WrathfulDwarf
I'm the only crazy member of the family.

Everyone is normal...which makes them kinda of boring. wink

*hears voices*

Who is out there?

ThePittman
Well my new family tree is not even a tree is more of a bush. stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

*hears voices*

Who is out there? Same.

Marth18
I might be the only crazy person in my family...

§P0oONY
My grandparents are filthy racists... w00t

Mr Parker
well I dont but my best friend does.His parents are mentally unstable.My friend trashes his car and his room making it look like a tornado hit it,he's in his mid 40's and still lives at home with his parents,never opens up mail that is sent to him and yet his parents still allow him to live there.they have even allowed him to trash their whole house now as well.obviously a sign of parents that are mentally unstable.It gets even better.His brother,who just about everybody who I tell storys about to,they all agree with me that hes parents are mentally unstable not to have disowned that kid years ago like they should have.For one,he only cares about himself,he treats his parents with total disrespect.his dad got him a job when he couldnt get a job anywhere else and he allows his son to boss and order him around and scream at him.Plus he has sabotoged his dads efforts to sale his building because he wants to retire.Yet he still wont fire him for that.He could burn down his dads office and he STILL wouldnt fire him for that.thats how his son thanks him for getting him a job when he couldnt get a job anywhere else because he is too lazy to work.

His dad pays him hundreds of thousands of dollars to come in afternoon and work for only 30 minutes or so and leave.I once saw him at dinner with his parents once and his mom was trying to give him a napkin and was saying-here steve,take this and he slaps his moms hand and says-mom get that out of my face.I was in shock over what I was seeing.His parents are seriously screwed up not to have disowned that kid ages ago.It disgusts me that they havent.Obviously two parents that are mentally unstable for them to allow their sons to do all that.I have told my friend this before and that his whole family is screwed up,that they might as well be the adams family.I think from everything I just mentioned here,you all can see why I think of them as the adams family and that you all would have to agree with me on this about his parents?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

*hears voices*

Who is out there?

yeah same here.I always feel like I was born into the wrong family.that they cant possibly be my REAL family.

ThePittman

Impediment
My parents are crazy, but I still love them enough not to stab them to death and play with their blood.

Mr Parker
really?

Impediment
"Crazy" as in they are goobers who get on my nerves.

Mr Parker
read my first post I posted,dont you agree with me that those parents of my friend are definetly mentally unstable?

Impediment
Sounds pretty ****ed up to me.

Devalion
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well I dont but my best friend does.His parents are mentally unstable.My friend trashes his car and his room making it look like a tornado hit it,he's in his mid 40's and still lives at home with his parents,never opens up mail that is sent to him and yet his parents still allow him to live there.they have even allowed him to trash their whole house now as well.obviously a sign of parents that are mentally unstable.It gets even better.His brother,who just about everybody who I tell storys about to,they all agree with me that hes parents are mentally unstable not to have disowned that kid years ago like they should have.For one,he only cares about himself,he treats his parents with total disrespect.his dad got him a job when he couldnt get a job anywhere else and he allows his son to boss and order him around and scream at him.Plus he has sabotoged his dads efforts to sale his building because he wants to retire.Yet he still wont fire him for that.He could burn down his dads office and he STILL wouldnt fire him for that.thats how his son thanks him for getting him a job when he couldnt get a job anywhere else because he is too lazy to work.

His dad pays him hundreds of thousands of dollars to come in afternoon and work for only 30 minutes or so and leave.I once saw him at dinner with his parents once and his mom was trying to give him a napkin and was saying-here steve,take this and he slaps his moms hand and says-mom get that out of my face.I was in shock over what I was seeing.His parents are seriously screwed up not to have disowned that kid ages ago.It disgusts me that they havent.Obviously two parents that are mentally unstable for them to allow their sons to do all that.I have told my friend this before and that his whole family is screwed up,that they might as well be the adams family.I think from everything I just mentioned here,you all can see why I think of them as the adams family and that you all would have to agree with me on this about his parents?

I wouldn't have said the parents are mentally unstable. Have you thought about it as they're left with there only son and since they've cared for him for so long, they might prefer to treat him like a brat to keep him and not lose him......However he still sounds like a right arsehole to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.