Elektra vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Has this been done?

BloodyAngel
Yes

Darth Martin
CA ftw, and I donb't think this has been done.

Stupid Rookie
Cap takes this

Draco69
Elektra. More skilled and she has crazy ninja powers like telepathy and teleportation due to recent Hand training.

Daredevil1
Considering that DD himself has held his own and has one up'ed Electra before.

Cap 10/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
Elektra. More skilled and she has crazy ninja powers like telepathy and teleportation due to recent Hand training.

wtf?!? What the f**k?

Telepathy?!? Telekinesis?!? eer

Apparently, now ninjas are psychics laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
wtf?!? What the f**k?

Telepathy?!? Telekinesis?!? eer

Apparently, now ninjas are psychics laughing
actaully she had been a telepath for years now.

capt it up
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Considering that DD himself has held his own and has one up'ed Electra before.

Cap 10/10
for a person who had daredevil in there name you certainly don't know much about elektra

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
actaully she had been a telepath for years now.

What the f**k?

Then why the hell didnt she use it against Gorgon?!?

capt it up
What the f**k?

Then why the hell didnt she use it against Gorgon?!?
how what that help here? here telepath powers came from studying the dark arts. gorgon was born with it he was far superior in telepathy not to mention her telepathy really only allows her to read others moves.

SpunkySmurph
how what that help here? here telepath powers came from studying the dark arts. gorgon was born with it he was far superior in telepathy not to mention her telepathy really only allows her to read others moves.

Yay! A character I can agree on completley with Capt (so far)

Anyways...

Elektra 7-8/10

OneDumbG0
Wolverine had a better showing against the Gorgon than Elektra did. Bullseye managed to fight both DD and Elektra at the same time and hold his own. Until Elektra shows some straight up brawls better than her showings there, Cap 10/10.

Grimm22

wtfWhat the f**k??!?

So now Gorgon has telepathy?!?

Am I missing somthing? no expression

Since when do ninjas have telepathy?

capt it up
wtfWhat the f**k??!?

dude man you clearly did not read agent of shield like you claimed. why the hell do you think logan and elektra were using devices that blocked out telepathy?

gorgon had super speed
strength
agility
reflex
healing factor
telepathy
smarts
turn people to stone by looking at them

capt it up
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Wolverine had a better showing against the Gorgon than Elektra did. Bullseye managed to fight both DD and Elektra at the same time and hold his own. Until Elektra shows some straight up brawls better than her showings there, Cap 10/10.
what dude.

DD beat capt in three pannels before.

elektra did worse then logan vs gorgon of couse she did and so would capt of done worse then logan

Grimm22
dude man you clearly did not read agent of shield like you claimed. why the hell do you think logan and elektra were using devices that blocked out telepathy?

gorgon had super speed
strength
agility
reflex
healing factor
telepathy
smarts
turn people to stone by looking at them

I did read Agent of SHEILD.

I just apparently need to re-read it stick out tongue

Although I cant say im that suprised with gorgon erm

capt it up
I did read Agent of SHEILD.

I just apparently need to re-read it stick out tongue

Although I cant say im that suprised with gorgon erm
gorgon was a beast he was packing so many powers.

srankmissingnin
wtfWhat the f**k??!?

Did you ever wonder why Wolverine and Elektra decided to where psy-blockers when they fought Gorgon? Further more didn't you pick up on the fact that Elektra communicated with Wolverine telepathicly in the very same story arc? You really weren't on the ball when you read Enemy of the State were you?

And Elektra has had quasi-mystical ninja abilities for years. Mind switching, telepathy, teleporting, shadow melding amoung a slew of other abilities.

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Did you ever wonder why Wolverine and Elektra decided to where psy-blockers when they fought Gorgon? Further more didn't you pick up on the fact that Elektra communicated with Wolverine telepathicly in the very same story arc? You really weren't on the ball when you read Enemy of the State were you?

And Elektra has had quasi-mystical ninja abilities for years. Mind switching, telepathy, teleporting, shadow melding amoung a slew of other abilities.

No I was no expression

I just wasnt paying much attention to the Elektra scenes I guess stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
what dude.

DD beat capt in three pannels before.

elektra did worse then logan vs gorgon of couse she did and so would capt of done worse then logan Elektra didn't just do worse than Gorgon. She got straight up pwned by Gorgon. She didn't get a single hit in. That's pathetic first off. Gorgon is a beast sure, but not one hit? Second, again, Elektra had a ***** of a time against Bullseye with DD's help in the last fight of the 'Murdock Papers.'

She's the best ninja out there, I'll give her that. Cap eats ninja biznitches alive. Past that, we don't need to make a Cap vs. DD thread, there's probabyl a bunch of them floating around.

srankmissingnin
Elektra didn't just do worse than Gorgon. She got straight up pwned by Gorgon. She didn't get a single hit in. That's pathetic first off. Gorgon is a beast sure, but not one hit? Second, again, Elektra had a ***** of a time against Bullseye with DD's help in the last fight of the 'Murdock Papers.'

She's the best ninja out there, I'll give her that. Cap eats ninja biznitches alive. Past that, we don't need to make a Cap vs. DD thread, there's probabyl a bunch of them floating around.

Bullseye survied a several story fall and was hit by two trucks while holding off Daredevil and Elektra in melee before he went down. His durability is insanely superhuman.

Gorgon is faster then Elektra, more skilled and could read her mind. Elektra never hit him and Captain America never would either.

Grimm22
and in the end he died because he forgot Wolverine had claws stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bullseye survied a several story fall and was hit by two trucks while holding off Daredevil and Elektra in melee before he went down. His durability is insanely superhuman.

Gorgon is faster then Elektra, more skilled and could read her mind. Elektra never hit him and Captain America never would either. First off, Bullseye being super durable has nothing to do with his speed or fighting ability. He smacked Elektra a good couple of times around like a skank before being taken down.

Second, I'm pretty sure Cap would do better than Elektra did against the Gorgon. But that's a different debate for a different time. Elektra's a ninja. Show me a respectable fight of hers and maybe I'll change my mind. Because the last couple of her major ones didn't really impress me.

Omega-level
Cap 10/10.

Darth Martin
Gotta go with Cap 6/10. Better in everything physically wise. Elektra may be the more skilleed combatant but Cap has the shield.

Metalmanx

There already is one. DD would beat Cap the majority of times.

But I digress. I think Elektra can take the small majority here against Cap.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Draco69

Awww mate. Shes had an upgrade? God damn it all these people getting an upgrade and beating Cap.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
There already is one. DD would beat Cap the majority of times.

No he doesn't lol. Sorry cant help answering you're posts sometimes LOL.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Alfheim
Awww mate. Shes had an upgrade? God damn it all these people getting an upgrade and beating Cap.

No he doesn't lol. Sorry cant help answering you're posts sometimes LOL.

S'ok, not a problem. Why don't you just bump that thread again and I'll re-post my long-ass post about why DD wins. wink

Alfheim
Actually I haven't finished debating about that. I was going to continue it, but it was wwwwwway down the list. I'll bump it some other time, not in the mood for a serious debate right now.

Daredevil1
Enough to know that she'd lose.

Heck I don't even see Daredevil himself take the majority. Cap is to enhanced and just a skilled. All though DD would put up a good fight.

Daredevil1
Co-sign.

jrodslam
If its not 50/50, id say Elektra takes a slight majority 6/10.

Soljer
Captain America would take a majority from Daredevil, who would take a majority from Elektra.

Not that ABC logic can always apply, but in this particular case, Captain America would also take a majority from Elektra.

Metalmanx
Daredevil would (not in a comic, of course) take the majority over Cap.

jrodslam
Daredevil would (not in a comic, of course) take the majority over Cap.

I dont get it. sad

Daredevil1
Agreed I don't see Electra beating DD, and I don't see either taking a majority against Cap.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont get it. sad

The comics would never let Daredevil truly defeat Cap unless there was some crazy plot-device aiding the Captain. I hate using the "jobber aura" argument, but it's unfortunately pretty damn true. But we know, knowing full well what both of them can do, that DD has the ability to take Cap out after a long, close battle.

OneDumbG0
The comics would never let Daredevil truly defeat Cap unless there was some crazy plot-device aiding the Captain. I hate using the "jobber aura" argument, but it's unfortunately pretty damn true. But we know, knowing full well what both of them can do, that DD has the ability to take Cap out after a long, close battle. So what? Why has this become a DD vs Cap thread? Even I have given DD a 6/10 against Cap a while back. Point is, Elektra has none of the abilities that DD would possess and use to even his match up with Cap. She has no radar sense and has simple stabbing weapons.

So even if I stipulate that DD can take on Cap quite evenly, that says absolutely nothing about Elektra. Elektra's recent big fights have been totally unimpressive right before and after her upgrades. Like I said, give me a fight with an impressive showing rather than conjecture and I'll give Elektra more thought.

Badabing
How often would Elektra be written to beat Captain America? Cap 8/10.

capt it up
elektra could literaly read capts mind and know his ever move

srankmissingnin
Eeletra would beat the living hell out of Captain America. I'm talking high majority 8-9/10. She can read his every move. If she wanted she could place a scenario in Caps had where he believes he has won... and them kill him while he leaves; she has done it before. Cap has almost no chance of winning this fight... aside from a lucky hit with a ricocheting shield the chances he even hits Elektra are slim.

OneDumbG0
Yeah. Too bad she'd just forget to use em like she 'forgot' to use em in her fight against Bullseye in 'The Murdock Papers.'

Has she used these telepathic powers in a fight since she's gotten them? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm honestly curious.

Daredevil1
Only on no named Joe's. When it comes to fighting top fighters like Bullseye, Daredevil, Wolverine. There irrelevant because these fighters have a mind-set on will determination and there own martial arts abilites etc etc.

And considering that this is Captain America yeah....I don't see it working either.

Psyquis52
This is stupid. Captain America 8/10

psy_blade
consider only their best showings
round 1) no weapons, no powers by elektra.
round 2) with weapons and powers.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Psyquis52
This is stupid. Captain America 8/10

Pretty much sums it up. I doubt She'd be lucky to get 4-5/10 on DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.