Holy Shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
There's this thunderstom. Usually I'm not afraid or affected by thunderstorms, but this one's big. I think it's right abotu teh house, because when the thunder rolls, the house shakes. That usually doesn't happen.

Other than that, I skipped school today, because I'm bored. Why? Because I needed a day off.

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
There's this thunderstom. Usually I'm not afraid or affected by thunderstorms, but this one's big. I think it's right abotu teh house, because when the thunder rolls, the house shakes. That usually doesn't happen.

Other than that, I skipped school today, because I'm bored. Why? Because I needed a day off.

Stuck with the Comp. herbshock

I am also skipping School. School kinda sucks. no expression

We had some kinda crappy Fire practice today.

The hell with that. fire

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Stuck with the Comp. herbshock

I am also skipping School. School kinda sucks. no expression

We had some kinda crappy Fire practice today.

The hell with that. fire Meh. I just didn't feel like going. It's not like I hate school (Because the classwork is easy as hell, and there's some cool people, IMO, who I hang out with) but I just didn't go. IS this house shaking thunder a punishment From God?

Is there a God?

Is that God me? (according to GMG, yes.)

~Kongu_Dude~
Meh. I just didn't feel like going. It's not like I hate school (Because the classwork is easy as hell, and there's some cool people, IMO, who I hang out with) but I just didn't go. IS this house shaking thunder a punishment From God?

Is there a God?

Is that God me? (according to GMG, yes.)

I Kinda like Art. srug

And Music.

Kelly_LS

Those are my favorite kinds of storms; the house rumblers. I've actually ran outside in one...fun times..

Dusty
Yeah. I feel like singing Garth Brooks.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Dusty
Yeah. I feel like singing Garth Brooks. Packed up all his buckles, and shipped his saddle to his dad.
By the way the house looked, she must've took it bad.
Workers come on monday, to fix the door, and patch the wall.
They say she just went crazy, the night she got the calllllllllllll.

Dusty
I was thinking more along the lines of...

And the thunder rolls
and the thunder rolls
the thunder rolls
and the lightnin strikes
Another love grows cold
on a sleepless night
As the storm blows on out of control
Deep in her heart
the thunder rolls
She's waitin by the window
when he pulls in the drive
She rushes out to hold him
thankful he's alive

TheKingofKINGS!
I was thinking more along the lines of...

And the thunder rolls
and the thunder rolls
the thunder rolls
and the lightnin strikes
Another love grows cold
on a sleepless night
As the storm blows on out of control
Deep in her heart
the thunder rolls
She's waitin by the window
when he pulls in the drive
She rushes out to hold him
thankful he's alive I figured, but I never liked that song too much. erm

Kelly_LS
I like that song!

Itzak

droolio Sweet.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.