Rune King Thor vs. Darkseid w/Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Ok the fight is Rune King Thor versus Darkseid, however for the purpose of this fight RKT is considered essential to the multiverse and therefore not eraseable by the Omega effect.

Darkseid however can use his eye beams, just the disintigration effect will not work. The fight is in a neutral area, and whoever destroys each other's body first wins (since Darkseid can regenerate after death since he is essential, but if he dies once for the purpose of this battle he would lose).

So who would win, under these circumstances?

By the way I know that this fight was probably done already, but I wanted to see what would happen with specific rules to guide it to counter the instant disintigration from Darkseid.

Darth Martin
Darkseid ftw

Big Sexy
Can't Answer. Not enough on panel evidence to suggest who wins. We know that RTK is stated to be above odin who I believe to be at if not near Darkseid level but until more on panel stuff is made there really cannot be an answer. Now current Darkseid RKT 20/10

Galan777
Well RKT stalemated Genis-Vell, and IMO Darkseid would beat Genis easily via the OE........ DS wins 10/10

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Galan777
Well RKT stalemated Genis-Vell, and IMO Darkseid would beat Genis easily via the OE........ DS wins 10/10 That was KT that fought Genis.

Galan777
Originally posted by Big Sexy
That was KT that fought Genis. Really, I was pretty sure that was RKT

Big Sexy
Really, I was pretty sure that was RKT The physical difference between KT and RKT is RKT has no beard or mustache and his eyes are gone.

Galan777
Ohhhh i see, do you have scans of RKT by any chance?

Big Sexy
Ohhhh i see, do you have scans of RKT by any chance? http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki6.jpg

Big Sexy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369118&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=13
Also on this page in the respect thread are a few pics. The Thor vs Mangog and Thor vs Loki scans are pics of RKT.

Galan777
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki6.jpg very nice, wasnt RKT only in like a few comics?

Big Sexy
very nice, wasnt RKT only in like a few comics? Just 3. He was in 3 comics at the end of his series. Thats why hes so obscure. They state he is more powerful than odin but we dont know how much more powerful. Pwning Mangog, Loki, and Loki's army is great and all but I would have liked to have seen more of the character.

Galan777
Just 3. He was in 3 comics at the end of his series. Thats why hes so obscure. They state he is more powerful than odin but we dont know how much more powerful. Pwning Mangog, Loki, and Loki's army is great and all but I would have liked to have seen more of the character. do you know the issue # and names by any chance?

Big Sexy
do you know the issue # and names by any chance? Thor 83, 84, and 85. The arc is the Ragnarok saga. The whole sage is from Thor 81-85. Some good seens in the beginning have Thor fighting Fenris the wolf, the Midgard Serpent , and Loki.

Galan777
Thor 83, 84, and 85. The arc is the Ragnarok saga. The whole sage is from Thor 81-85. Some good seens in the beginning have Thor fighting Fenris the wolf, the Midgard Serpent , and Loki. awesome, im gonna try to find those

-thanks!

Big Sexy
awesome, im gonna try to find those

-thanks! No problem. The saga before it known as "Gods and Men" is a good explanation of why Thor wouldn't be pro- registration for civil war.

UniOmni
Dakry wins until RKT has some feats of his own.

Kutulu
Originally posted by UniOmni
Dakry wins until RKT has some feats of his own.

You don't call destroying Mangog with one shot, and decapating Loki feats?

UniOmni
He simply knew a spell to undo the enchantment that the Odinpower put on the beast.

Decapitating Loki, by pulling his head off isn't something i rate beyond the abilities of an enraged classic Thor to be honest.

If these are his legs to stand on, then he's bound to lose.

Soujaboy
I wish we could just get more RKT, I mean at least for a while. Unfortunately Marvel will drop the ball and bring Thor back as the old classic Thor with D.B. as his alter ego.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.