Mortal kombat Armageddon Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Man this game rocks. Got the frenchise, got about 60 characters and the Konquest mode is like playing Shaolin Monks with another unique character Taven. Who is half-god half mortal....His distiny is revealed in the game. Honestly this game rocks. I got the ps2 platform version and I only can say I love this game. I also loved Deception and Deadly Alliance and with the final piece of the 3D Mortal series this is just perfect....Motaro rocks big grin

Blanka
Originally posted by Rewmac
Man this game rocks. Got the frenchise, got about 60 characters and the Konquest mode is like playing Shaolin Monks with another unique character Taven. Who is half-god half mortal....His distiny is revealed in the game. Honestly this game rocks. I got the ps2 platform version and I only can say I love this game. I also loved Deception and Deadly Alliance and with the final piece of the 3D Mortal series this is just perfect....Motaro rocks big grin yea i cant wait for this game

In Fate's Hands
been looking forward to this game for months

Rewmac
Man you haven't seen all the crazy stuff on Gamespot forums. People were even lying they have the game just to feel good big grin

Joker1237
I got the game, and it rocks. Beating it with Kintaro and Goro. my favor Shokan lol.

The down fall is Kintaro lacks his stomp. But he has a alsome thown, I loved it. My favor MK right behind MK2 lol.

Sure the story line is not great, its just a king of the hill type thing. But I can lived with that. amazing game.

Rewmac
I'm more for my own character. And Raiden is kinda fav along with the original ninjas of course. The fun part is beating the game with Dragon King big grin

Here is the face of my character...Man he got some ass kickin' combos with the sword...thanks to me big grin

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5582/dsc00534ni5.jpg

Along with the heavy hitters, now who is your favourite good and bad character??

Joker1237
looks good. I plan on makeing a Cammy dress like cart lol. Thong and all ha ha.
I loved Kintaro and Goro as said before.

I glad to see Styker make a return. One of my faves. Never understood the hate with him. He rocks.

The ninjas. Of couse there are a few more colors missing lol. We need a Pink Ninja or a Silver Gold Ninja lol.
Sheeva the female Shokan is other fave of mime from the old classic.

Like I said, this game ROCKS. Sure its cut down from 3 fighting styles to 2, and evey one has basic the same finshing movesss. But I like the new system they added for it. Now Subzero cant be the only to hog the glory of ripping a head Spin. EVEY one can do it lol.

Does it have its Faults?? Sure but what game doesnts. the endeds are decent. Like I said I beat it so far with Goro and Kintaro. And I like there endeds. I not doing spoilers on it.

But over all I please with it. This is a top game for MK. One of its best. Not as good as MKDA or MKD. But its still a good game in ITS OWN RIGHT.

Seeing people on other fourms smacking this game. I cant belive it.

I will get MKA this. Its better than King of Fighters Maxium 3d game that came out a few months back. And no one complines about it. But MK gets the compline.

I Hate SF3. I dislike it. BUT people are blind to it because its SF.

JacopeX
Im a huge MK fan and this I have to get, no matter what it takes!

MadMel
i knew you'd say that..

Rewmac
everybody must get this one

In Fate's Hands
I think this is the intro for armageddon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mw0CVsUzGI

InnerRise
I got Deadly Alliance when it came out and was sickly disgusted by it.

I didn't completely hate it, but I didn't exactly like it either.

I won't be getting this game obviously.

I did like the trailer for the game though with the fight sequences. I have it on my iPod. I'll definitely be giving that a few more look sees.

You expect it to stop and be over but more encounters keep occuring until the end.

Very good trailer. Poor game. The Sega Genesis Mortal Kombat games are far superior.

is it comprehensible.....

SpadeKing
1. I hate they took away the chess game

2. I hate they took away Shang tsungs crane style

3. Liu Kang scares me now

4. I love that basically almost all characters are unlocked even teh giant freaks

Joker1237
I dislike the 2 style thing also. But its still a fun game to play.

My main guess here fitting in nearly 60 plus fighters, you have to makes some cuts here or there. And well the styles got cut off.

Chess Combat was amazing, in MKD. But here we got MK Motor raceing. I only won 2 races, and lost a LOT of it. IT would seem The Hellspawn defeated Ogna and saved the realms in MKD, when you play Conquest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.