Drake and josh on dvd ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Hi does anyone know if drake and josh are avilable on dvd ? confused Thanks

TheKingofKINGS!
I hope to god they're not.

ashle
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I hope to god they're not.
why?? confused

Wolfie
Nickelodeon is pretty behind when it comes to putting their shows on DVD. We pretty much just get Invader Zim, Spongebob, and Pete & Pete.

I wouldn't hold my breath on one of their filler sitcoms.

coolmovies
whats wrong with drake and josh ?

Wolfie
Nothing. I've seen a couple episodes while watching my niece. It makes me laugh a couple times per episode.

coolmovies
thats the point its funny

ashle
Originally posted by coolmovies
thats the point its funny
yea

coolmovies
How many season

Wolfie
I was watching my niece today and I was like, "Hey, Drake and Josh is on."

I've only seen 2-3 episodes before, and this is one I had already seen. It makes me wonder if they even have enough episodes for a whole DVD.

Scratch that. I was checking IMDb to answer the above question, 51 episodes spread over 4 seasons.

By the way, R1 does have a four-episode DVD, Volume 1: Suddenly Brothers. $12.88 on Amazon.

BlackC@
Drake and Josh...no expression

You gotta' be 'effin kidding me...

Wolfie
Have you seen it before? It's enjoyable if you actually watch it, but you also have to consider that it's intended for the Y7 audience.

coolmovies
Does age matter ?? its good clean fun

Wolfie
Well, it is adolescent humor. It has lots of jokes that only kids would find hilarious.

I bet kids would just laugh at Josh's overacting alone while I'm sure many adults would find it annoying.

coolmovies
ya true dont forget megun

coolmovies
Theres even a Drake & Josh Go Hollywood - The Movie but its on R1 sad

botankus
The first season's long since been on DVD. I've yet to see any follow-ups, but I suspect some will come out before X-mas.

Wolfie
I haven't seen it anywhere. What region are you referring to?

I think it's funny, I'm not a fan of the show, I've only watched it a couple times before and I keep posting on this thread.

botankus
The Disc 1 name is "Suddenly Brothers."

It's on Netflix and lots of places.

Solo
My nephew watches this, he seems to love it.

Deano
i have to admit. it cracks me up.

doubt id go as far as to buying the dvd tho......or would i?

coolmovies
If u love the show then its worth buying it

botankus
I will admit when Josh lost all that weight for season 4, it took away from his character. I mean, forget the guy's health, we want big fat jolly guys to entertain us!

coolmovies
I agree with u there ^

ADarksideJedi
I know for a fact that they are on dvd now.Go to Amazon.com to see.JM

Ultimate Hulk43
Great show, I've yet to catch it on DVD though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.