How many of you people think I have good comebacks??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheetah girl
I do.But I want to know what you poeple think.

Marth18
You are a pathetic loser, make a comeback to that

Soleran
Originally posted by Cheetah girl

Oh their spectacular maxing your vernacular, now carry on!

~Da Moose~

YOU'RE AWESOME AT COMEBACKS!! thumb up

Everytime we think you've left for good, you come back.

no expression

Cheetah girl
Ypu are a pathetic loser that sleeps with his mom and he makes a poo in his diper and he lickes his arm like a cat.

Lana
My 4 year old sister comes up with better.

Marth18
Ypu are a pathetic loser that sleeps with his mom and he makes a poo in his diper and he lickes his arm like a cat.

Do you like, have a camera in my house?

Marth18
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~

no expression

Best comeback so far

Cheetah girl
Maybe maybe not

Scottie
You are lame

worst comeback ever no expression

Marth18
hahaha thats my word!

Cheetah girl
Is not ok so maybe I have bad comebacks but that won't stop me from making more threads

Itzak

herbnone

Originally posted by Lana
My 4 year old sister comes up with better.

My 3 year-old brother has better comebacks. And I don't even have a 3 year-old brother.. ermm

Marth18
Originally posted by Itzak
herbnone

My 3 year-old brother has better comebacks. And I don't even have a 3 year-old brother.. ermm
HAHHAHAA

Sanctuary
What the f**k?

Scottie
Ypu are a pathetic loser that sleeps with his mom and he makes a poo in his diper and he lickes his arm like a cat. even Itzak's non-existant 3 year old brother come up with better than that

Marth18
my sea monkies are funnier

§P0oONY

You touch kids... But you're so bad at it they actually enjoy it.

TheKingofKINGS!
Ypu are a pathetic loser that sleeps with his mom and he makes a poo in his diper and he lickes his arm like a cat. Not only did that make very little sense, but it was incredibly horrible.

You see, the keys to good comebacks are these following things:

1. Delivery. You must have a good delivery. Or, since it's the internet, you must be cool enough to have people imagine a good delivery. You aren't doing so well at that.

2. It must roll off the tongue. If it just sounds akward coming out of the mouth, then it fails as a comeback.

3. It must be funny. Wether it be "ohh, you got burned" funny, or "wow, that was so funny, I've ejaculated without touching myself" funny, the humor is a necessity.

4. It must be partially true. If you pull something random out of your ass, that makes absolutely no sense, but is funny, sounds good, and is delivered well, there'll still be no sting. If it's partially (or completely) true, then you've got a sting. And that's a good thing.

You, my grammar lacking, country music liking, friend, have none of these qualities.

Marth18
And once again its tough since you are online and you know absolutly nothing about anyone teehee

Spearhead
What I want to know is how she managed to spell "licks" wrong. I mean, that's just embarassing.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Spearhead
What I want to know is how she managed to spell "licks" wrong. I mean, that's just embarassing. And people. Can't forget how she misspelled people.

Marth18
im not shocked

Spearhead
Well, I figured "poeple" could merely be a typo. Y'know, I try to give folks credit...erm

Marth18
she sure does typo a lot

TheKingofKINGS!
Well, I figured "poeple" could merely be a typo. Y'know, I try to give folks credit...erm She mispelled "I'm" once.....

Marth18
could have sword she mispelled "a"

Spearhead
That doesn't even seem possible...then again, "idiocy knows no bounds." Or something like that, I forgot the exact quote.

Marth18
good enough for me

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Sanctuary
What the f**k?
I like your signature droolio.

silver_tears
What I want to know is how she managed to spell "licks" wrong. I mean, that's just embarassing.

I loled embarrasment

And CG, you are all that is wrong with our world, a new wave of highly skanky, highly illiterate, completely idiotic, dunces, that I feel if it wasn't for warning labels on products would have long died off and spared us the headache of having to read, or in some cases listen to their insipid stupidity while our IQs drop ever so slowly. doped

If you need help understanding all that ask and I'll clarify petpet

ThePittman
I do.But I want to know what you poeple think. You have go to be kidding me conk

Wolflet
No no expression

Mišt

no expression

laughing laughing

Profiled cool

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
My 4 year old sister comes up with better. Your four year old sister has the same genes as you therefore must be a superior being erm

Mišt
that won't stop me from making more threads

another-bunny

Ronny
Get on MSN you ****.

Mišt
weep
I have to leave in like 5minsermm

Ronny
cry Why?

Mišt
Workdisgust

I got up an hour earlier than I should have cause I thought I started at 8:30 no expression

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
I loled embarrasment

And CG, you are all that is wrong with our world, a new wave of highly skanky, highly illiterate, completely idiotic, dunces, that I feel if it wasn't for warning labels on products would have long died off and spared us the headache of having to read, or in some cases listen to their insipid stupidity while our IQs drop ever so slowly. doped

If you need help understanding all that ask and I'll clarify petpet I second that motion, all in favor?

Mr. Bacon
WILL YOU PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE STOP MAKING THREADS!!!!

Ultraman Baltan

Oh yeah? You're so cold in bed that Bill Clinton had to wear a winter jacket and sweat pants.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Oh yeah? You're so cold in bed that Bill Clinton had to wear a winter jacket and sweat pants. that doesn't make any sense...

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
that doesn't make any sense...

This is a joke, right? This HAS to be a joke!
Cold in bed? Ya know?

Ultraman Baltan
Yo momma's just like Cheetah Girl's insults: Stupid and overused.

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
I loled embarrasment

If you need help understanding all that ask and I'll clarify petpet

That has to be by far one of the funniest yet totally correct things I've ever seen.

Strangelove
Oh yeah? You're so cold in bed that Bill Clinton had to wear a winter jacket and sweat pants. Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
This is a joke, right? This HAS to be a joke!
Cold in bed? Ya know? I understand the part about being cold, but what differece does Bill Clinton make in the joke? You could say "Men wear winter jacket and sweat pants" Bill Clinton has no bearing on the joke at all

Ultraman Baltan
I understand the part about being cold, but what differece does Bill Clinton make in the joke? You could say "Men wear winter jacket and sweat pants" Bill Clinton has no bearing on the joke at all

Clinton shows that you would sleep with anyone, even Clinton. Clinton represents the comedy of sluttiness and having sex with just any guy who wants to. IT ADDS TO THE JOKE.

Strangelove
Clinton shows that you would sleep with anyone, even Clinton. Clinton represents the comedy of sluttiness and having sex with just any guy who wants to. IT ADDS TO THE JOKE. I disagree, but whatever, go on peddling your comedic abortions

Ultraman Baltan
I disagree, but whatever, go on peddling your comedic abortions

You can't disagree with a joke that is made specifically for comedy. You can't disagree a statement that was made specifically for comedy that has been around for years, either. no expression
You fail.

In Fate's Hands
please don't make any more threads. every time i open your threads they suck so bad that i shrivel up in a ball and jack off while watching teletubbys

Strangelove
You can't disagree with a joke that is made specifically for comedy. You can't disagree a statement that was made specifically for comedy that has been around for years, either. no expression
You fail. You can disagree with anything and everything you choose to disagree with, because you (and I) are human beings with free will. You are a moron.

You fail.

Ultraman Baltan
You can disagree with anything and everything you choose to disagree with, because you (and I) are human beings with free will. You are a moron.

You fail.

No you can't considering there is nothing to disagree with. You can only disagree with things that you can agree with, and there is nothing specifically IN the joke you can disagree with. Free will has nothing to do with the statement made specifically for a joke, not for discussion. It's like disagreeing that the Mona Lisa exists.
You fail, idiot.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
please don't make any more threads. every time i open your threads they suck so bad that i shrivel up in a ball and jack off while watching teletubbys

Creepy. Very creepy.err

You're so fat that when God said "Let there be light", he asked you to move.

JacopeX
I dare this little girl to debate and pick a fight with the GDF's finest.

~Da Rev~
No you can't considering there is nothing to disagree with. You can only disagree with things that you can agree with, and there is nothing specifically IN the joke you can disagree with. Free will has nothing to do with the statement made specifically for a joke, not for discussion. It's like disagreeing that the Mona Lisa exists.
You fail, idiot. Ironic.

Ultraman Baltan
Yo momma's so fat that they had to take her school photo by helicopter.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Ironic.

I don't see it. Please, don't strain yourself to back up your ridiculous post.

Strangelove
You fail, idiot. I never said I disagree with the joke itself, I said I disagree with your explanation of the joke, which was this.Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Clinton shows that you would sleep with anyone, even Clinton. Clinton represents the comedy of sluttiness and having sex with just any guy who wants to. IT ADDS TO THE JOKE. You fail no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by JacopeX
I dare this little girl to debate and pick a fight with the GDF's finest.

GDF? What's that?

Strangelove
GDF? What's that? General Discusion Forum wink

Ultraman Baltan
I never said I disagree with the joke itself, I said I disagree with your explanation of the joke, which was this.

You can't disagree if that IS the explanation. You fail horribly.

~Da Rev~
GDF? What's that? no expression

Ultraman Baltan
no expression

Considering that I actually take the time to write things out, I wouldn't know.

Wolflet
Originally posted by Wolflet
No no expression

~Da Rev~
Considering that I actually take the time to write things out, I wouldn't know. Obviously you dont think before you type. What else would GDF stand for? Maybe you should think before you type.

Strangelove
You can't disagree if that IS the explanation. You fail horribly. Usually I'm dealing with people with an IQ higher than a jar of orange marmalade, but I'll spell it out clearly for you.

You argue that Bill Clinton being included in the joke adds to the joke. I DISAGREE

Have pleasant day

Ultraman Baltan
Obviously you dont think before you type. What else would GDF stand for? Maybe you should think before you type.

Something on a DIFFERENT website, perhaps? This isn't the only thing on the internet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Röland
Usually I'm dealing with people with an IQ higher than a jar of orange marmalade, but I'll spell it out clearly for you.

You argue that Bill Clinton being included in the joke adds to the joke. I DISAGREE

Have pleasant day

BOLD FONT AND CAPS ALWAYS GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS wink

~Da Rev~
Something on a DIFFERENT website, perhaps? This isn't the only thing on the internet. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm sorry, we are on KMC, are we not?

KMC Stands for "Killer Movies Communities"

Thank you.

Strangelove

In Fate's Hands
I'm sorry, we are on KMC, are we not?

KMC Stands for "Killer Movies Communities"

Thank you.

laughing BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

Röland
To jars of orange marmalade, yes wink

Agree. big grin

Ultraman Baltan
Usually I'm dealing with people with an IQ higher than a jar of orange marmalade, but I'll spell it out clearly for you.

Have pleasant day

That's the thing.
I DON'T CARE.
Go argue with the guy who made the joke.
And about IQ? Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) So that's why I have an average of 100 is advanced Algebra and College Preperation Science?

In Fate's Hands
That's the thing.
I DON'T CARE.
And about IQ? Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) So that's why I have an average of 100 is advanced Algebra and College Preperation Science?

u mean in advanced algebra and college preperation science right?

Röland
So that's why I have an average of 100 is advanced Algebra and College Preperation Science?

lies no expression

~Da Rev~
laughing BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN! srug

Strangelove
That's the thing.
I DON'T CARE.
And about IQ? Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) So that's why I have an average of 100 is advanced Algebra and College Preperation Science? You argue that I'm completely and totally wrong, but when I prove I'm right, suddenly you don't care? Go figure.

Sure, having a high IQ's great, but you know what's more important? Your Common Sense Quotient, which for you is clocking in at a tepid 23

Congrats about your IQ. Go cure cancer now

getout

Wolflet
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
I'm sorry, we are on KMC, are we not?

Which is on the internet, where there are abbreviations all over the place that can mean anything. GDF, KMC, OMG, FTW, THK, TKF, TKT, FM, FCM, EMAG, SRMTHFG, GL, GLC, PC, MMPR, BBBB, BB, PENIS, ST, SW ect.

~Da Rev~
You argue that I'm completely and totally wrong, but when I prove I'm right, suddenly you don't care? Go figure.

Sure, having a high IQ's great, but you know what's more important? Your Common Sense Quotient, which for you is clocking in at a tepid 23 And thats all she wrote.

In Fate's Hands
Which is on the internet, where there are abbreviations all over the place that can mean anything. GDF, KMC, OMG, FTW, THK, TKF, TKT, FM, FCM, EMAG, SRMTHFG, GL, GLC, PC, MMPR, BBBB, BB, PENIS, ST, SW ect.

i didnt know kmc meant General discussion Forum

Strangelove
i didnt know kmc meant General discussion Forum It doesn't. The GDF is a part of KMC

Ultraman Baltan
You argue that I'm completely and totally wrong.

Did I ever specifically say that? I said that that is what the joke was intended to be, whether you disagree or not.

Strangelove
Did I ever specifically say that? I said that that is what the joke was intended to be, whether you disagree or not. I was paraphrasing, Marmalade

In Fate's Hands
It doesn't. The GDF is a part of KMC

i know i said it cause of the post above mine stick out tongue

Wolflet

Strangelove
i know i said it cause of the post above mine stick out tongue oh....my bad embarrasment

In Fate's Hands

PUPPY!

ow bad puppy go away puppy ow ow ow

Wolflet
PUPPY!

ow bad puppy go away puppy ow ow ow
OMG! shock

Ultraman Baltan
Congrats about your IQ. Go cure cancer now /B]

I am actually wishing to one day do that. It's a huge chance I won't but hey, if I could, I would definately do it.
My grandpa had cancer, which got me started on wishing that. Grandpa's alive, but we almost lost him.

Inspectah Deck

thumb down

~Da Rev~
Which is on the internet, where there are abbreviations all over the place that can mean anything. GDF, KMC, OMG, FTW, THK, TKF, TKT, FM, FCM, EMAG, SRMTHFG, GL, GLC, PC, MMPR, BBBB, BB, PENIS, ST, SW ect. Okay, okay. I'm debating the fact that there are countless numbers of acronyms (letters that stand for words), we all know that. I'm debating the fact, that if you would've actually THOUGHT about it, you might not have looked like a moron. What else could GDF stand for in these forums, the KMC forums.

Lets go to NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) and lets say we see Hawaiian Holdings INC. Which on NYSE is HA. Are you going to think someone is laughing. No. Because you have enough common sense to know where you are, so you can think it out.

Ultraman Baltan
Marmalade

droolio

In Fate's Hands
OMG! shock

damn puppy crutch

Ultraman Baltan
Okay, okay. I'm debating the fact that there are countless numbers of acronyms (letters that stand for words), we all know that. I'm debating the fact, that if you would've actually THOUGHT about it, you might not have looked like a moron. What else could GDF stand for in these forums, the KMC forums

He never said specifically on these forums, and naturally, I would not actually look at KMC's Forums, especially the ones I do not care to use.

~Da Rev~
He never said specifically on these forums, and naturally, I would not actually look at KMC's Forums, especially the ones I do not care to use. Then you are indeed a moron.

Ultraman Baltan
That poll is the biggest pwnage ever.

Lyna303
That poll is the biggest pwnage ever.
yea... pwned...

Ultraman Baltan
Then you are indeed a moron.

Explain, because all it is that you are doing is looking for a scapegoat to an argument that is leaving from you faster than Britteny Speare's virginity did her.

Wolflet
damn puppy crutch
doggieheart

~Da Rev~
Why would i have to find a scapegoat.

it ended here...
Why would i have to find a scapegoat.

it ended here...

Ultraman Baltan

Bill Engvall called. He wants his punchline back.

Strangelove
Explain, because all it is that you are doing is looking for a scapegoat to an argument that is leaving from you faster than Britteny Speare's virginity did her. Hows about you do some humor that isn't 5 years old?

~Da Rev~
Bill Engvall called. He wants his punchline back. Are you getting these from a website. Because they are so original and hilarious...

*end sarcastic transmission*

In Fate's Hands
Are you getting these from a website. Because they are so original and hilarious...

shockingi hope he didnt

Ultraman Baltan

It didn't even start.

Ultraman Baltan
Are you getting these from a website. Because they are so original and hilarious...

This coming from the guy whose best ones are "Your mother" and "Moron".

Wolflet
no expression

Ultraman Baltan
no expression

smile

crazy_shadow
24 no's and 2 yes's, im betting ones cheetah girl...

Ultraman Baltan
Hows about you do some humor that isn't 5 years old?

Why? Can't you remember that long ago?

Strangelove
Why? Can't you remember that long ago? Because it's not funny anymore

Ultraman Baltan
Because it's not funny anymore

I find 3rd Rock From The Sun's 4th season to be absolutely hilarious, and that was seven years ago.

Strangelove
I find 3rd Rock From The Sun's 4th season to be absolutely hilarious, and that was seven years ago. Because that's situational humor, not current events/political humor that gets old. That's why I Love Lucy is still funny.

Noble Strong

Ultraman Baltan
Because that's situational humor, not current events/political humor that gets old. That's why I Love Lucy is still funny.

"I Love Lucy" sucked hard ass. Mr. Ed>Lucy

Strangelove
"I Love Lucy" sucked hard ass. Mr. Ed>Lucy ....how dare you insult I Love Lucy!!! fire2

Leo.M

You wanna know what I think? I think my 1 year old niece has better come backs then you. 1234

redcaped
her back most be hot

Kelly_LS
Bill Engvall's punchline is "Here's your sign...." mullet

Röland
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Bill Engvall's punchline is "Here's your sign...." mullet

TheKingofKINGS!
Ultraman, before throwing crap at people, learn your shit.

In Fate's Hands

err u think u do but u really dont cause ur really thinking u have really good come backs but u dont big grin

TheKingofKINGS!

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.