Namor vs Warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Fight to the death.

Who takes it?

Galan777
Namor ftw

submariner

Soleran
Seeing as how Namor survived the claws of Wolverine recently whats Warpath gonna do to him?

Grimm22
Namor 8-9/10 wink

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soleran
Seeing as how Namor survived the claws of Wolverine recently whats Warpath gonna do to him? Yea but Wolverine was written like a moron in that fight. He missed vitals? I don't think he was out to kill Namor or he would have.

And this fight is close. WP has some bad@ss skills. He can hang with Namor.

ExodusCloak
Isn't Warpath suppose to be able to fly too? UXM totally forgot about that power...

I'm thinking Namor for this fight...

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea but Wolverine was written like a moron in that fight. He missed vitals? I don't think he was out to kill Namor or he would have.

And this fight is close. WP has some bad@ss skills. He can hang with Namor.

Your saying Wolverine was the one acting like an idiot in that fight? What the f**k?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
Your saying Wolverine was the one acting like an idiot in that fight? What the f**k? No. I'm just saying Wolverine ovbviously wasn't trying to kill Namor in that fight. Or he would have.

Validus
I get the feeling snoop doesn't like Namor. smile

Roldz
lol..

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Validus
I get the feeling snoop doesn't like Namor. smile No, it's not that. That's just what happened in the comic. I like Namor and Wolverine both.

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Validus
I get the feeling snoop doesn't like Namor. smile

why? because he doest worship freakin namor? namor is a loser that people are trying to make some super man out of him .... hell even dare freakin devil was avoiding his hits... wolverine could kill namor because he knows all the deadly spots but he did not hi them... and why? because he did not wanted to fight namor... and thats why after knocking him out of his feet he just went to wear his shirt instead of just beating the crap out of namor .. i dont know peek up invincible iron man #12 and see how namors ass is kicked by some green alien underwater until iron man saves him stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by wolvertooth
why? because he doest worship freakin namor? namor is a loser that people are trying to make some super man out of him .... hell even dare freakin devil was avoiding his hits... wolverine could kill namor because he knows all the deadly spots but he did not hi them... and why? because he did not wanted to fight namor... and thats why after knocking him out of his feet he just went to wear his shirt instead of just beating the crap out of namor .. i dont know peek up invincible iron man #12 and see how namors ass is kicked by some green alien underwater until iron man saves him stick out tongue

1. Namor isn't a loser
2. Dardevil's evasion > Wolverine's
3. It's not like it would be an easy fight for Wolverine
4. Warpath takes him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.