Superboy (Conner) vs A-ko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
The 2 illegitimate children of Superman fight....

Who comes out the winner?

Both have Superhuman strength, speed, and endurance.

Sub_Mariner
Jimmy Olsen pwns.

Anyway Bio on A-ko.

Accel
A-Ko is an anime girl who is possibly the daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman.

Connor takes this. A-ko can't fly and I don't think she was as strong or as durable as he was. Plus, the TK is a determining factor as well.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Jimmy Olsen pwns.

Anyway Bio on A-ko.

A-ko (Eiko Magami)
A-ko is the heroine of the series. A red-haired girl who seems to be near invulnerable with superhuman speed and strength, she is apparently the secret daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman, who lives in Graviton City, Japan. A-ko is usually very friendly, cheerful, and polite, and always tries to lead a normal life despite her unusual lineage. However, she does have a fiery temper, and is very dangerous when angered. She has a large appetite, and a tendency to oversleep on school days. Her constant friend is C-ko Kotobuki, whom she has known since kindergarten. Although she truly loves C-ko, even she can be frustrated at her friend's relentless immaturity.

A-ko's powers are kept in check by the distinctive armbands that she always wears. Without them, her strength is uncontrollable, and she destroys nearly anything she touches (and even things that she doesn't touch.)

In future incarnations of the A-ko series, it is revealed that A-ko successfully graduated from Graviton High School, and assumed a fairly normal position as a secretary in a Japanese Corporation. Her adult destiny is somewhat murky, because by that time the focus of the series had shifted to her younger, alternate-universe self.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A-ko#Characters

She's also (naturally) well versed in Martial Arts.

complexbrother
HAHAHAHA I wish that I thought up this one .

http://surbrook.devermore.net:16080/adaptionsanime/A_ko.jpg
for the win

grey fox
Ako's insane , she was RUNNING up freaking MISSILES to get at her enemy's...

Soleran
Kon-El smooshes her especially due to TK.

Avalonofthewind
I don't think anyone "smooshes" anyone considering they are in a similar class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.