Which X-Man should have their own Spin-Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
I'd say X-Man/Colossus, Villen/Pyro

Scoobless
Iceman... that's about it

Benny G
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Martin
Storm or Magneto

NoFate007
Not many could sustain a full movie by themselves. The only ones I think that could pull it off:

Wolverine - which we already know is in the works
Magneto - ditto
Cyclops - if it was about his brothers and such

Darth Martin
No, Storm. Her origin is interesting. Rogue could have a good movie if they did the whole powers by Ms.Marvel gig, but they didn't. sad

Ultraman Baltan
Wolverine(already being worked on)
Magneto(same)
Nightcrawler
Colossus

ExodusCloak
What are the Spinoffs so far?

We have a Magneto and Wolverine movie coming out..and we have a Emma Frost one that's apparently coming out..a New Mutants one that's also supposedly coming out....and X4 was rumoured in an IGN article...

Blair Wind
Didnt Emma have a tv show once? (what was the X title with Jubliee and Banshee?)

and eek! Scoobless said Iceman big grin

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Didnt Emma have a tv show once? (what was the X title with Jubliee and Banshee?)

Generation X...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116401/

From what I've heard it's suppose to be...terrible... sick. Let's just pretend it doesn't exist.... wink

H. S. 6
I want to see a Magneto movie, but focusing on more of when he was a teenager, into his early 20's, etc.

SpunkySmurph
Rogue, depending on how they did it.
Gambit- he has many opportunitys in his backstory
Storm- her origin and history is so movie like, from being a theif in egypt, to being worshipped in africa as a goddess
Magneto
The Brotherhood
Juggernaught (Not technically a mutant, but still.) Though, he was kindof ruined in X3
Cable-depending on how they did it

There are more...

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Generation X...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116401/

From what I've heard it's suppose to be...terrible... sick. Let's just pretend it doesn't exist.... wink

Hey, they tried.

boriquaking55
None of them

bitca730
Storm would be kinda interesting...parents bombed & killed as a child, traumatized by staying with her mothers corpse for days, migrate her way across the desert, discovers her powers to help her survive, tribe begins to worship & idolize her as a goddess, approached by Xavier and reveals she is a mutant, recruited as an X-Man, eventually promoted to co-leader of the X-Men...

Guaranteed to be better than Generation X...looking forward seeing how Magneto is handled...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.