Superboy Prime vs. Stardust (Galactus Herald)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Tshern
Stardust dies.

UniOmni
Stardust is likely to be koed.

Endless Mike
But isn't Stardust immune to physical harm?

Galan777
Stardust is like a lower level herald in terms of power and feats......... SBP wins easily

Ext@nt
This seems like spite kinda.

Uni-Surfer
WOL Morg

These are heralds who can waste super-brat prime one on oen.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Galan777
Stardust is like a lower level herald in terms of power and feats......... SBP wins easily

Actually, i'd say Stardust is one of the top heralds, based on the average.

He has pretty much two showings, and looked great in his first, and good in his second.

He has high energy output, planet dwarfing, and is hella resistant to physical attacks.

He can easily survive planetary destruction, and knows magic enough to open blackholes easily.

Galan777
Originally posted by UniOmni
Actually, i'd say Stardust is one of the top heralds, based on the average.

He has pretty much two showings, and looked great in his first, and good in his second.

He has high energy output, planet dwarfing, and is hella resistant to physical attacks.

He can easily survive planetary destruction, and knows magic enough to open blackholes easily. You have pretty much described the powers of every Herald that has been shown..... I'm not implying that Stardust is weak, but he is far from one of the top heralds in terms of feats....... SBP would slaughter Stardust

Validus
Stardust is a top 3 herald IMO at least not counting the one shot heralds like Destroyer or Kryptonian and his no feat having ass.

Stupid Rookie

What makes you think he is lower level? i would put him in the upper range

Galan777
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
What makes you think he is lower level? i would put him in the upper range I only based that on feats, and in that realm Stardust dosent have that many to go by, thats all wink

Roldz
I dont think Stardust is a lower tier herald, but considering his mostly immune to physical attack this is probably one of those guys that SBP would have a hard time defeating..

Jesse7
Originally posted by Ext@nt
This seems like spite kinda.

Uni-Surfer
WOL Morg

These are heralds who can waste super-brat prime one on oen.

Yeah....no, just no.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Jesse7
Yeah....no, just no.

I think they can. I think SS with Uni is too much for even SPB to take.

He basically has the power of 50 surfers. SBP is a super badass, but don't think he can take it..

ExtraMision5555
Music sounds better with you

bigbran
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I think they can. I think SS with Uni is too much for even SPB to take.

He basically has the power of 50 surfers. SBP is a super badass, but don't think he can take it.. Yup.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Music sounds better with you

What the f**k?

klintypooh
It's a song by the shortlived group 'Stardust'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.