6 Heralds vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can they wins?They have their weapons

Terrax
Gladiator
Stardust
Perceptor
Red Shift
Air-Walker/Humanoid

Thanos_1971
Darkseid

great_dane
DS takes it

Wally West
Darkseid at his best, the way he should be portrayed, wins of course, but if its the same Darkseid that Superman smacks around in recent times then the team shouldn't have a problem.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Can they wins?They have their weapons

Terrax
Gladiator
Stardust
Perceptor
Red Shift
Air-Walker/Humanoid

Heralds

Bentley
DS wins, this are heralds, Thanos would take them all down.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Bentley
I am not convinced that Thonos beats them all the majority of the time w/o prep. There are some heavy hitters there. I would never take Glads over him, but you combine him with Stardust who is a high level herald, red shift's skills would come in handy. Even Terrax could help here.

The team could take down DS depending on how he is written.

Symmetric Chaos
OE takes out most of them

Kurash
DS the way he was meant to be takes these guys down

Soujaboy
Heralds

dvampire
Originally posted by Bentley

DS gets his butt kicked, Thanos would too.

The Heralds win.

Jax_Jax
darkseid takes it.

MightyEInherjar
I love the Heralds, and I'm not much of a DS fan, but I say he takes it most of the time. I think this'd be different with Surfer and Morg on the herald team though.

xmeat
heralds 10/10

juggernaut66666
Darkseid.

Jax_Jax
wouldnt darkseid be able to control their minds simultaniously, and erase them all from existance?

Galan007
What are the Heralds going to do against the OE, mindrape, etc.?

DS ftw.

LordFear
DS should take this if he is not watered down

xmeat
heralds darkseid is a jobber

DevilGoblin
Gladiator wins alone 6/10

Stardust wins alone 5-6/10

The others should lose the majority.

The team wins 100/100.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
heralds darkseid is a jobber

Originally posted by DevilGoblin

The team wins 100/100.

sad

we've been doing this thing about how we shouldn't make fun of people so I'm going to refrain from a sarcastic reply for now

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
sad

we've been doing this thing about how we shouldn't make fun of people so I'm going to refrain from a sarcastic reply for now
Yeah it is pretty hard to resist.sad

DevilGoblin
Darkseid can't even beat Doomsday. Six heralds would eat him for dinner.

Kurash

The others should lose the majority.

The team wins 100/100.

sad

what is wrong with you?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Galan007
What are the Heralds going to do against the OE, mindrape, etc.Against the OE the Heralds can:

A) Outspeed the beams the way Superman has done and cause them to hit DS. Gladiator and Stardust at least have displayed this kind of speed.

B) Red Shift can open a black hole to swallow the finder beams.

C) Stardust can warp reality to move the finders into another dimension the same way he did to Beta Ray Bill's Odinpower blast.

Against the mindrape the Heralds can:

A) Resist. Most of the heralds here are very difficult to crack mentally. DS could do it, but not against them all at once.

The team takes current Darkseid.

Symmetric Chaos
Darkseid can't even beat Doomsday. Six heralds would eat him for dinner.

You are an idiot

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Against the OE the Heralds can:

A) Outspeed the beams the way Superman has done and cause them to hit DS. Gladiator and Stardust at least have displayed this kind of speed.

C) Stardust can warp reality to move the finders into another dimension the same way he did to Beta Ray Bill's Odinpower blast.

A) Resist. Most of the heralds here are very difficult to crack mentally. DS could do it, but not against them all at once.

This I can respect. See the difference DevilGoblin. He thought about what the Heralds and DS can actually do. IMO he's still wrong though.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Against the OE the Heralds can:

This is actaully probably the best argument I have read in a while. And I think you bring up very intersting points. I totally agree with the mindrape comment. I don't think DS is going to be mindraping them all.

I also really like your ideas for dealing with the OE.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Sucker match here. Terrax alone can beat up Darkseid.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sucker match here. Terrax alone can beat up Darkseid.

Sidious, Galactus arrives. Its over.

roughrider
Darkseid would win these 1-on-1.

6 of them...I side with the Heralds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WTF who in thier right mind said DS can't mind rape them all? First off, He has the ALE. 2ndly, his Tp was enough to beat all of Damam. 3 billion herald lvl beings. 3 BILLION.

grey fox
DS

Let's think about this logically.

A herald is pretty equal to a Gl , am I right ?

Yet DS crushes GL's with relative ease. Thus most of these guy's go down like $2 hookers.

celestialdemon
If this is Darkseid w/ALE, he wins this 10/10. If it's without the ALE, I can still see him winning 7-8/10. This is of course assuming it's a non-jobbing Darkseid.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
DS

Let's think about this logically.

A herald is pretty equal to a Gl , am I right ?

Yet DS crushes GL's with relative ease. Thus most of these guy's go down like $2 hookers.
kinda

but thats kind of misleading

GL's are similar to no-name jedi's

POTENTIALLY raw
but more like high level cannon fodder

roughrider
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WTF who in thier right mind said DS can't mind rape them all? First off, He has the ALE. 2ndly, his Tp was enough to beat all of Damam. 3 billion herald lvl beings. 3 BILLION.

Yet he's suffered individual losses to Superman.
They will never square that feat of TP with all the single fights Darkseid has seemingly jobbed in.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by roughrider
Yet he's suffered individual losses to Superman.
They will never square that feat of TP with all the single fights Darkseid has seemingly jobbed in.

I do believe DS has beaten Superman at least 20 times for every one time superman has beaten DS. And Superman didn't beat DS. not at all. He had help from a sun amp, ww, and the source wall. And it was still PIS.

Magee
Why do people fail to look at the context of what happened in the 2 rare times Superman has "beat" darkseid.

Jax_Jax
darkseid easily.

darkseids avatars with only a fraction of his powers have beaten the whole jla and demons as well.

he is on another level than a herald. with a wave of the hand, he managed to turn validus into a mortal child.

hes way too powerful for these heralds

Mider999
darkseid kills them all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's rediculous that people would give the heralds even one match. Ds doesn't need the OE to beat the heralds. He's got SOme of the highest lvl TP in Comics. Not to mention the ALE. He also has high order reality and matter manipulation. He's got an entire planet worth of beings, Gods, and Troops under his command. He's also ONe shotted beings like Superman and WW and even punked Earth Angel Supergirl. Hurt the Spectre and The AM. Give me a break. This one is a NO BRAINER.

Mider999
if darth vader was a debator here he'd say it himself

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARKSEID

..............sorry it was funny to me i just wanted to say it outloud.

Stupid Rookie
It's rediculous that people would give the heralds even one match. Ds doesn't need the OE to beat the heralds. He's got SOme of the highest lvl TP in Comics. Not to mention the ALE. He also has high order reality and matter manipulation. He's got an entire planet worth of beings, Gods, and Troops under his command. He's also ONe shotted beings like Superman and WW and even punked Earth Angel Supergirl. Hurt the Spectre and The AM. Give me a break. This one is a NO BRAINER.

It would also be insane to give. Supes one win wouldn't it...

hum...

LordFear
Darkseid eats guys like that for breakfast. That guy is a true God. He commands other gods and demi-gods. The only reason why people lose respect for him is cuz he gets pawned by Supes which I never understood. DS should make Supes quiver in his spandex right up there with Doomdsay, hell even moreso

roughrider
I do believe DS has beaten Superman at least 20 times for every one time superman has beaten DS. And Superman didn't beat DS. not at all. He had help from a sun amp, ww, and the source wall. And it was still PIS.

I know in the John Byrne days, Superman certainly punched Darkseid around, claiming (about the OE) that other than kryptonite, anything else DS threw at him was a walk in the park.

Thanos_THOTU
Darksied = Superman (Some times Supes beat Darkseid and some times vice versa)
Thanos >> Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer > Superman

HigH ScholaR
Heralds

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Mider999
if darth vader was a debator here he'd say it himself

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARKSEID

..............sorry it was funny to me i just wanted to say it outloud.

don't do it again

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
I know in the John Byrne days, Superman certainly punched Darkseid around, claiming (about the OE) that other than kryptonite, anything else DS threw at him was a walk in the park. Really? show me.

roughrider
Originally posted by Juntai
Really? show me.

I have the comics, but I don't have scans. Byrne's run from 1986-88, when he was doing both Superman and Action Comics. The story started around Superman #3, vol.2, (Superman is kidnapped to Apokolips), continued through Adventures Of Superman ( by Marv Wolfman & Jerry Ordway) - Superman is brainwashed into believing he's the son of DS - and concludes in Action Comics, where an angry Supes is punching DS around the room; DS would end it by boomtubing him away.

batdude123
Darkseid would treat these guys like bitches.

He wins every time. Ah there's nothing like a little jobbing to destroy a characters credibility... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.