HAHAHA I just found out that there is this girl in my school who's last name is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Flamboyant~
Doody

Vinny Valentine
A teacher in my Schools name is Whore

§P0oONY
I had to call a Mr.Tittington yesterday at my job... I burst into laughter... He hung up.

~Da Rev~
There was a kid at our school named Harry Bush

No lie. Swear on my mother/brother/father/families life.

The Pict
There was a girl who had the last name Bogey at my school

Lyna303
there used to be a teacher at my school whose name was Mrs. Ham-Burger...it was weird..

The Pict
In our history class there was a video we watched that had a German guy on it called Willy Burger.

Spartan005
There's an Indian kid in my school who's last name is Marawaha

Just replace one of those letters with an "n" and you might see where I'm going...

Lyna303
Originally posted by Spartan005
There's an Indian kid in my school who's last name is Marawaha

Just replace one of those letters with an "n" and you might see where I'm going... hahah lol...

Ronny

Impediment
When I was in the Army, I knew a guy whos last name was pronounced "Sheet" but was spelled Schitt. I also knew a guy in high school whos birth name was Skippy. His parents must've hated him.

Ronny
I have a friend with the last name Burdick. Not as funny. We just tell him his game is cold.

Scythe
Hahahahaha, I read some guy named ~Flamboyant~'s postings.

Kelly_LS
There is a brother and sister that went to my school with the last name of Wykoff. Unfortunately she died last year and her brother was left in critical condition after a car wreck. erm

Scythe
And they lived happily ever after...

~Flamboyant~
Nonve of those beat the Doody. no expression

Except maybe:Originally posted by Lyna303
there used to be a teacher at my school whose name was Mrs. Ham-Burger...it was weird..

Marth18
i knew a girl last name Harddik

Scythe
It's as if you've all reverted back to a state of small child-ness, good, I shall eat you all!

Mišt
There was a guy whose last name was Penis. His first name was Big. We called him Big Penis erm

DanZeke25
Mike Hunt.

Scythe

In Fate's Hands
heres one Mr. Fingermen who is my brothers junior high principal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.