Scorpion vs Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Can Iori's Orochi flames deal more damage than the flames of the hell-born spectre?

It was originally supposed to be Kyo and Scorpion, but that would be VERY unfair, since Kyo would more than likely be barbecued.

Mr Dude
Hmm. Can a BADASS NINJA FROM HELL beat some chap who ties his knees together? GET OVER HERE!

TricksterPriest
Obviously not a KOF patron. Iori takes this. You should know better than to put KOF or SF against MK. It's not a fair fight. nopity

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Obviously not a KOF patron. Iori takes this. You should know better than to put KOF or SF against MK. It's not a fair fight. nopity

But it is funny.

TricksterPriest
True that. big grin

Joker1237
Scprion would win. He can summon the fires of hell. That is unfair from the get go. Than he has his ghost like "Powers".

And he has a skull for a head. Never did like Iori. And I pretty sure the Spector would win.

Swe_Bum
Scorpion Rapes him!!

Flawless Victory! yes

swe_ak5
shore does evil face Happy Dance smokin' laughing out loud eek! cool

TricksterPriest
Last time there was a scorpion vs. anyone fight, they stipulated that Scorpion was killable. Why isn't that in effect this time? I assumed that Iori had an actual chance.

Remulous
Good fight. I don't really know who would win but Im thinking Iori, but my oppinion can be easily swayed with good reason.

TricksterPriest
Look, I think Iori has a good shot of winning in a fair fight, but if Scorpion's immortal then **** this. There's no point if Iori can't win. Also, where are they fighting? Scorpion can beat Iori in a fair fight, but it's a toss up. So either you come out and say Scorpion is not immortal and is indeed killable, or we all declare this is a waste of time.

Remulous
I don't think Scorpion is immortal, nothing lasts for ever. He's just really hard to kill and really easy to bring back. Besides who says Iroi has to kill him, he can just K.O. him.

TricksterPriest
Good point. But I'd still like to know where this fight is. If it's the netherworld, this is way in Scorpion's favor.

Joker1237
If its not in the netherworld, Scorpion could just teleport the fight to the netherworld if he felt like it.

TricksterPriest
That's a little unfair...... don't ya think? sweatdrop

Remulous
That's a little unfair...... don't ya think? sweatdrop Yeah.

Joker1237
Well Scoprion is a pretty dirty fighter(Most Mk fighters are lol)

I mean SF and KOF has this just knock the guy out thing. But the MK people, when they are done beating the tar out of there foe, when THERE HELPLESS by the way, what do they do?? Yep they kill them lol.

Scorpion has done that teleport to the Neatherealm move a few times. Not often mind you. but a few times.

TricksterPriest
Hmm. Ok. Hey Snafu can we get a ruling on this? Does Scorpion have this move? And if so, is he allowed to use it in this match? It seems a little unfair.

Major Snafu
Hmm. Ok. Hey Snafu can we get a ruling on this? Does Scorpion have this move? And if so, is he allowed to use it in this match? It seems a little unfair.

No teleport to Scorpion's Lair, no Blood Riot.

TricksterPriest
Thanks dude. thumb up Ok, now it's a fair fight. Still say Iori, but Scorpion can win this just as easily.

brainchild81
Iori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.