Elektra vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
no prep who wins?

Elektra

Superguy
Hmm... well Blade has superstrength but Elektra is damn faster... I say Elektra... as Blade could probably never touch her...

Jyppe
Does Elektra have Superspeed? Her wiki entry doesn't say anything about above average stats.

Blade FTW

braz
Blade

Don Mega
I'd go with Blade also. Elektra may have more skill but all other edges go to Blade.

Rewmac
Blade.

Elektra is maybe a good assassin and she is trained well she got her skills but Blade too. Even with no prep Blade has his toys with him along with the natural abilities he has he is a well trained guy who hunts no ther than vampires....I'll go with him...

Sparkz
I'd go with Blade, he may not be as skilled but he's def stronger and isn't he partially bullet proof? so he could take alot of her attacks I know she doesn't use guns but he has high durability.

YFZ 350
I am not even so sure Elektra has the skills edge. Blade has been training since he was a kid. And he's like 76 years old! I read this in his resptect thread.

Blade ftw. Elektra will give him hell though.

Francisco
Originally posted by guy222
Elektra
Co-signed. Elektra too wh... I mean to skilled for Blade. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Elektra for the win.

Alfheim
Blade

Chikorita
blade slashes, blade wins

Francisco
Originally posted by Chikorita
blade slashes, blade wins Elektra has defeatd Wolverine. Blade couldnt lay a single punch on him. Elektra wins easy.

Chikorita
blade uses his sword, and its vertically slashes would be too much. blade is goddamn fast himself

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Francisco
Co-signed. Elektra too wh... I mean to skilled for Blade. roll eyes (sarcastic) WHY ARE YOU BACK? NO ONE MISSED YOU!!!!!

Francisco

NiņoAraņa
Love you too, dog. Can you believe these guys thinking Blade stands a chance. roll eyes (sarcastic) dog? What the f**k? dude....give it a rest, comics have little to nothing to do with race, color, or creed! seriously! give the race card a rest will you?

Francisco

NiņoAraņa
Race? What are you talking about? I said Elektra wins because he is whi.. I mean more skilled. Hell Blade couldn't even touch Whi... I mean Wolverine. do you even know how Elektra is? i mean, HE is a SHE.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Francisco
It doens't matter it is a she or a he we're talking about whi... I mean skills and Elektra just a happen to have more than Blade who's just half what Elektra is.

NiņoAraņa
It doens't matter it is a she or a he we're talking about whi... I mean skills and Elektra just a happen to have more than Blade who's just half what Elektra is. whatever retar....i mean, Francisco ermm

Francisco

NiņoAraņa
What's the problem, man? If I say Blade wins you get upset if I say he wins you get upset. Now you're calling me names! Do you disagree with Elektra been whi... I mean more skilled than Blade? the only name i called you was your own, reta....i mean Francisco ermm

Francisco

NiņoAraņa
mm... I see, sorry, dog. But do we agree that Elektra wins because she is whi... I mean more skilled than Blade? no we don't, and stop calling me "dog" ermm

Accel
Love the new sig Nino.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Accel
Love the new sig Nino. eek! thnx man, you're like the only one who has commented on it laughing out loud

Francisco

NiņoAraņa
Then Elektra looses to Blade? Is Blade more skilled then? i didn't say i disagreed with the outcome....just that your means don't justify your end...

Elektra's White=a win against a black character....
even though i know where exactly you are heading with this....because you've pulled this card many times before, and don't understand that race doesn't make the comic...somehow you can't get it thru your head.

really just please go wank off to some Hudlin, because that **** doesn't work on these forums, and it's really annoying

ermm

Accel
Blade can't win because he's too wea- I mean, black.

xmarksthespot
Blade can't win because he's too wea- I mean, black. Indeed. doped

NiņoAraņa
Blade can't win because he's too wea- I mean, black. oh yeah, no doubt

*edit* i was just testing smilies laughing

Francisco
Blade can't win because he's too wea- I mean, black. Exactly finally we are getting somewhere. The problem is when someone like Hudlin comes along and starts going against the natural flow of things. big grin

NiņoAraņa
Exactly finally we are getting somewhere. The problem is when someone like Hudlin comes along and starts going against the natural flow of things. big grin
really just please go wank off to some Hudlin, because that **** doesn't work on these forums, and it's really annoying

ermm

xmarksthespot

Francisco

grey fox
Why would it work here? Maybe becuase everyone with a few exceptions seem to be in denial. Guggenheim has Blade beaten up so badly that is shamefull on his own book and no one seem to care but Karnak gets one shoted in BP's one book and everyone is moaning and screaming. Double standard maybe?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg

Accel
Wait, I'm confused. Blade's black, but Elektra's a woman, so how does either one of them win? Either one winning just seems impossible.

This is a paradox that rip apart the fabric of reality!

Francisco
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Quite. doped

Are ou still celbrating that Wolverine just humilliated Blade? Feels good eh? Hope you can stop by to talk with your hommies at SF.

Francisco
Wait, I'm confused. Blade's black, but Elektra's a woman, so how does either one of them win? Either one winning just seems impossible.

This is a paradox that rip apart the fabric of reality!
White male on top, white woman in the middle and black with everyone else at the bottom.

xmarksthespot
Are ou still celbrating that Wolverine just humilliated Blade? Feels good eh? Hope you can stop by to talk with your hommies at SF. Yes. Then I'm going to go light some crosses on fire, and follow that up by watching a Seinfeld marathon while reading Mein Kampf doped.

Francisco
Originally posted by grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg What does noob means?

xmarksthespot, you go girl I mean whatever gender you are.

Alfheim
Why would it work here? Maybe becuase everyone with a few exceptions seem to be in denial. Guggenheim has Blade beaten up so badly that is shamefull on his own book and no one seem to care but Karnak gets one shoted in BP's one book and everyone is moaning and screaming. Double standard maybe?

You do know some of us in an other thread were complaining about some scans which showed The Wrecker beating Luke Cage?

Francisco
Yes I know that's why I said with a few exceptions.

NiņoAraņa
What does noob means?

xmarksthespot, you go girl I mean whatever gender you are. i really hope bieng a idio....i mean revolutionist, makes you feel better about yourself ermm

grey fox

Francisco

NiņoAraņa
I rather be and idi... I mean a revolutionist than a butt kisser who's happy by been portrayed as a seoncond rate. i don't kiss butt.....and i don't know what you mean by that second part no expression

Apolloknight
...............The hell happened in this Thread, I mean, is all the race wars really needed on an Internet forum.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Apolloknight
...............The hell happened in this Thread, I mean, is all the race wars really needed on an Internet forum. no it's not, i'm glad you agree no expression Francisco ovibously is a White Supremecist Hate Monger in disguise trying to add more hate to diversity....

Which is NOT happening cus we just laugh at him....no expression

Francisco

Alfheim

Francisco
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well I dont think Wolverine should manhandle Blade.
But he did and everyone seems to be ok with that. Why? Becuase Wolverine is white! Plain and simple.

QUOTE=8366547]Originally posted by Alfheim

I think thats being a bit naive, but Marvel has made alot of effort to put minorities into comics. Now we have a black asbtract character and a cosmic Phaorah not going to spell his name. To little to late.

xmarksthespot
...............The hell happened in this Thread, I mean, is all the race wars really needed on an Internet forum. You don't think so? Preposterous. Clearly you're a Neo-Nazi skinhead Klansman then. doped

Alfheim
But he did and everyone seems to be ok with that. Why? Becuase Wolverine is white! Plain and simple.

No its because Blade isnt well known in the Marvel street lever community. Blade is in his won supernatural world fighting vampyres.

To little to late.

I think that out of order. When somebody is making an effort you dont tell them little too late. Marvel have made leaps and bounds.

NiņoAraņa

Alfheim
Oh yeah Francisco people were also complaining how Apocalypse should do better in comics. People were getting pissed off because Namor made Apocalypse look stupid.... no expression

Francisco

Apolloknight

Alfheim

Francisco
There also was a lot of people complaining because Luke Cage was made leader of the New Avengers.

Alfheim
There also was a lot of people complaining because Luke Cage was made leader of the New Avengers.

Yeah but there were also people sticking up for Luke cage beating Wrecker.

There were people sticking up for Apoc.

I and another person were delighted that Darwin was a black mutant.

You cant just take the negative and ignore the positive.

NiņoAraņa

Alfheim
Apolloknight there are also scans of DD pretty much owning BP. So im like how the hell can BP on shot Karnak and fight the other Inhumans when he cant even put up a good fight against DD.

Francisco
Apolloknight there are also scans of DD pretty much owning BP. So im like how the hell can BP on shot Karnak and fight the other Inhumans when he cant even put up a good fight against DD.

This is what I'm talking about. BP can own a lot of unknowns but when it all comes down to whitey fave ones he will always lose and if he doesn't the fanboys will scream PIS.

Apolloknight

And their are also scan of Panther beating DD, and stalemating him, BP also beat Spiderman, heck, BP even beat Hydroman.

High and low showing, it happenes my friend. I mean, Cap has lost before, wolverine has lost, batman has lost, Hulk has lost, it happens to everyone. IF everyone won all the time, who would ever lose!!??

Honeslty, in the BP vs Karnak fight I think panther takes it 7/10, but thats another debate, I was feeling like a ******* that day and using the one-shotting argument like it was my job.

Alfheim
This is what I'm talking about. BP can own a lot of unknowns but when it all comes down to whitey fave ones he will always lose and if he doesn't the fanboys will scream PIS.

Bro the inhumans are well known. I just dont know that much about BP.

And their are also scan of Panther beating DD, and stalemating him, BP also beat Spiderman, heck, BP even beat Hydroman.

High and low showing, it happenes my friend. I mean, Cap has lost before, wolverine has lost, batman has lost, Hulk has lost, it happens to everyone. IF everyone won all the time, who would ever lose!!??

Honeslty, in the BP vs Karnak fight I think panther takes it 7/10, but thats another debate, I was feeling like a ******* that day and using the one-shotting argument like it was my job.

laughing Ok mate since you put it that way. Really I didnt know all that.

Francisco
Honestly, I can understand what you are saying, but in the same aspect, Black Panther has always been strong and capable, he has just not been that popular of a character, back when Kirby was writing him, to the avengers, to Priest and now hudlin, Panther has always been a step above. If someone disagrees, don't use the race card, provide scans, as I do.

For instance, awhile back, Affiem didn't agree that Hudlin had Panther one-shotting Karnak, I posted a scan that had Kirby writing panther when he one-shotted karnak.

I didn't pull a race card, I just used comic logic, it can be frustrating at times, and I do feel every now and then some black hero's are not looked upon as they should, but at the same time you cant use the race card, it all goes back to popularity, guys like cap, wolverine spidy, they sell, everybody knows everything about them, so of course in a fight with a popular white hero against an not so popular but capable black hero, its going to favor the white hero, not because of race but because people just don't know much about them, so, with panther, I inform them, I try to get rid of the "uniformed logic" used at times on this forum. And one thing you also have to understand in debating, no matter how much logic you may bring to the table, some people just will not accept it, for those who don't, I wont even waste my time, but As long as I can get the real and sensible debaters on the forum to see my points, I feel as though I won.

My point is, you cant use the race card every-time someone disagrees with you or something doesn't go your way, some people truly just don't know about them, so you have to inform them, with scans and such, I'm not sure if you done this or not, but it works more times then not my friend.

Their is a time and place for race in this world, its true, Racial hate still exist as sad as it may be, but lets try to keep it off the forum, and keep it to comics.

Oh and for the record, I actually enjoyed Priest run on Panther more then Hudlins.

Just like I said to Alfheim. BP is good when he fights unknowns and monster but when it comes down to the big players he is always look at as a second rater. That's the reason Hudlin gets so much hate. He is not playing according to that notion.

By the way I'm not using the race card (who the hell came up with that phrase?) I'm just pointing out facts.

Francisco
Bro the inhumans are well known. I just dont know that much about BP.

laughing Ok mate since you put it that way. Really I didnt know all that. Man, Karnak jobs to almost every character he fights and the same goes for Gorgon. All of sudden everyoen is pissed because Karnak did it again. The strange part is that when Blade jobs to Wolverine no one says nothing.

Apolloknight
Just like I said to Alfheim. BP is good when he fights unknowns and monster but when it comes down to the big players he is always look at as a second rater. That's the reason Hudlin gets so much hate. He is not playing according to that notion.

By the way I'm not using the race card (who the hell came up with that phrase?) I'm just pointing out facts.

Thats what Im saying, more people are reading panther these days because of the Cival war Tie in's and such, Alot of people are like "who the hell is this guy owning Karnak like this??!!"

They dont know him, thats when you have to go back in time and inform them.

Hey Black Panther not some joke, check the history.

Alfheim

I dunno Hudlin seems to go overboard. Anyway I gotta go....later.

Apolloknight
I dunno Hudlin seems to go overboard.

Honestly, I have to agree with this, I feel when Im reading BP Huldin trys to tie race too much into it, in a way, he could be losing alot of readers this way, their are whites who read panther.

Which is why Priest had it the best, He didnt ignore race, but he didnt let it led the comic.

But this thread is way off topic.

Jyppe
The fight with Blade & Wolvie was bad.. So, Blade doesn't have a healingactor anymore.. Righto.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
The fight with Blade & Wolvie was bad.. So, Blade doesn't have a healingactor anymore.. Righto.
he has one, but it never been very good

Jyppe
he has one, but it never been very good

He has healed gun shot wounds at very high rate, he has healed a big back wound in a panel. He shook off hit from a big ass creature while being weakened. There might be others too..

capt it up
He has healed gun shot wounds at very high rate, he has healed a big back wound in a panel. He shook off hit from a big ass creature while being weakened. There might be others too..

yes however those a random event's which only happen what twice?. Nothing to secure that he actaully has a powerful healing factor. There are far more event's were a lot less takes him out

Francisco

Guggenheim depowered Blade and toned down his skills. In few words he made him a wuss!

capt it up
Guggenheim depowered Blade and toned down his skills. In few words he made him a wuss!
not really he did a lot better vs Logan then I thought he should, though lgoan did seem to be toying with him.

grey fox
The strange part is that when Blade jobs to Wolverine no one says nothing.

Why ?

Answer : EVERYONE Jobs to Wolverine.

Francisco
Why ?

Answer : EVERYONE Jobs to Wolverine.

He won't job only to Wolverine. I'm sure that every single character that comes along is going to beat him up.

grey fox
He won't job only to Wolverine. I'm sure that every single character that comes along is going to beat him up.

Well he IS kinda weak.

Francisco
Well he IS kinda weak.

Guggenheim made him half vamp but the funny thing is that now he is weaker than when he was just some dude with immunity to vampire bites. In the coming issues we will have Blade getting beat up by everyone then the book would be canceled leaving Blade reputation bellow the ground.

capt it up
I nto sure why every one having such a big problem with this issue do you really think blade can take any were near a majority from Logan

Francisco
I nto sure why every one having such a big problem with this issue do you really think blade can take any were near a majority from Logan

He would lose due to Wolverine having a better healing factor and adamantium but skillwise Blade should have done more damage and the fight should have been longer. It's a shame that Blade couldn't land a single hit. I mean Wolverine tottaly owned him. Don't get me started with the part in which Blade trys to turn Wolverine into a vampire. Blade would never do such thing. He hates vampires and would never willingly turn a person into a vampire.

capt it up
He would lose due to Wolverine having a better healing factor and adamantium but skillwise Blade should have done more damage and the fight should have been longer. It's a shame that Blade couldn't land a single hit. I mean Wolverine tottaly owned him. Don't get me started with the part in which Blade trys to turn Wolverine into a vampire. Blade would never do such thing. He hates vampires and would never willingly turn a person into a vampire.

skillwise he would have done more damage? You are evry wrong my friend. Wolverine has superior skill. Blade not even a top tier fighter. Logan is with far superior training and experience.

Blade turning wolverine into a vampire was wierd, but seeing as how his civil war file balde got on wolverine woudl have shown blade there really is no other way.

Francisco
skillwise he would have done more damage? You are evry wrong my friend. Wolverine has superior skill. Blade not even a top tier fighter. Logan is with far superior training and experience.

Blade turning wolverine into a vampire was wierd, but seeing as how his civil war file balde got on wolverine woudl have shown blade there really is no other way.

Man, This is frustrating! You know what? Go to the Blade respect thread and you'll see what he was capable of before Guggenheim came along to screw him up.

capt it up
Man, This is frustrating! You know what? Go to the Blade respect thread and you'll see what he was capable of before Guggenheim came along to screw him up.

I seen it. He not at Logan's skill level and he enevr proven it vs a top tier martial artist.

is blade skilled yes. is he a top tier martial artist no. Is logan his superior in skills, training and experience hell yes.

Francisco
I seen it. He not at Logan's skill level and he enevr proven it vs a top tier martial artist.

is blade skilled yes. is he a top tier martial artist no. Is logan his superior in skills, training and experience hell yes.

You're a fanboy! That fight was bullshit. Guggenheim entire run is bullshit. Blade can outrun bullets yet he can punch Wolverine not even once.

But I should know better: White characters >>>>>>>black ones. mad

Francisco

By the way if you were so sure Blade was so damn inferior to Wolverine WHY would you start this thread? Well it is not the first and surely won't be the last time a white writer ****s off a black character so the fanboys feel happy.

capt it up
You're a fanboy! That fight was bullshit. Guggenheim entire run is bullshit. Blade can outrun bullets yet he can punch Wolverine not even once.

I am a fan boy becuase I believe Logna is Blades superior in skill which is true and you have yet to prove other wise.

you call me a fna boy and then you say Blade can out run bullet's lol

dude your a fan boy and your even worse on comicxtreme

grey fox

So let me get this straight , because your favorite character has a crappy run and loses your now labeling everyone racist.

Yeah , reeeeeeeeeeeeeal mature roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
By the way if you were so sure Blade was so damn inferior to Wolverine WHY would you start this thread? Well it is not the first and surely won't be the last time a white writer ****s off a black character so the fanboys feel happy.

so the writter racist?

dude shut up man that jsut beign rediculous.

Blade has never once shown to be logan level of skill. who has Balde beat that a top tier fighter in h2h combat? Hell if you look at wolverine rouge list a lone you can plainly see he jsut on another level then blade in term's of skill and over all oponet's.

Francisco
I am a fan boy becuase I believe Logna is Blades superior in skill which is true and you have yet to prove other wise.

you call me a fna boy and then you say Blade can out run bullet's lol

dude your a fan boy and your even worse on comicxtreme
If you deny that Blade outrun bullets then you haven't seen his respect thread. He did it. He even went toe to toe with Johny Blaze and a powered up Deacon Frost yet he can't even stalemate Wolverine? It's pure racism and bad writing! Guggenheim is screwing Blade to please fanboys like you.

capt it up
If you deny that Blade outrun bullets then you haven't seen his respect thread. He did it. He even went toe to toe with Johny Blaze and a powered up Deacon Frost yet he can even stalemate Wolverine? It's pure racism and bad writing! Guggenheim is screwing Blade to please fanboys like you.

dude your talking retared right now and yelling racist becuase your favorit character who not very good to beggin with lsot to a superior oponet.

how about you list the feat's you know with a scann or comic number and title. Becuase from what you have said I have not been impressed and balde out running a bullet I think your just full of it

grey fox
It's pure racism and bad writing! Guggenheim is screwing Blade to please fanboys like you.

Jesus christ.

It's a f*cking comic at the end of the day, it's not racism it's bad writing (at least on your account) anyone who calls it racism is clearly an idiot.

It's not to please Capt (I can't believe I'm saying this) , but it's Marvel. Their flagship characters are Wolvie , Hulk and Spidey.

So what happens ?

Hulk ALWAYS smashes

Spidey ALWAYS dodges

and Wolverine ALWAYS wins.

Doing the opposite would screw with their sales and Joey Q aint letting that happen .

So stop whining about blade losing and grow up a little.

Francisco
So let me get this straight , because your favorite character has a crappy run and loses your now labeling everyone racist.

Yeah , reeeeeeeeeeeeeal mature roll eyes (sarcastic) Not everyone just those who are confortable with that fact. Hell I heard them everyday complaining about Black Pnather and how he beats everyone but Blade can even get a decent stalemate in his own book!

Chikorita
blade slashes. its too fast for even elektra. blade wins
he slashes extraordinary speed

grey fox
Not everyone just those who are confortable with that fact. Hell I heard them everyday complaining about Black Pnather and how he beats everyone but Blade can even get a decent stalemate in his own book!

Black Panther is beating characters who are so far out of his league it's actually noticeable and not funny. Anyone getting their ass handed to him/her by Wolvie is a common occurrence.

Deal with it.

capt it up
even purly character wise blade should never win maybe 2 out of 10 if he lucky.

Francisco
Black Panther is beating characters who are so far out of his league it's actually noticeable and not funny. Anyone getting their ass handed to him/her by Wolvie is a common occurrence.

Deal with it. So Captain America is out of BP's league? Doom is way out of BP's league (and he didn't beat him) whom are those guys who'are supposeldy out of BP's league? YOu talking off your ass.

Francisco
even purly character wise blade should never win maybe 2 out of 10 if he lucky. Fanboy!! You're that dumbass that calls himsefl wolverine8888 isn't it? Blade under a decent writer would own Wolverine with prep and would statalemate him on pure skill. In that other board I gave more than enough evidence of it but you just igonor it cause you knew that whitey writer would come up to bail out Wolvies ass.

grey fox
So Captain America is out of BP's league? Doom is way out of BP's league (and he didn't beat him) whom are those guys who'are supposeldy out of BP's league? YOu talking off your ass.

Radioactive man , Clor ect

Your the one talking out of his ass , whining like a damn cry-baby over the fact that Blade got railroaded by Wolverine (which as previously stated is a common occurrence, unless your class 80+ and can take at least a single stick of TNT your going down against Wolvie)

grey fox
Fanboy!! You're that dumbass that calls himsefl wolverine8888 isn't it? Blade under a decent writer would own Wolverine with prep and would statalemate him on pure skill. In that other board I gave more than enough evidence of it but you just igonor it cause you knew that whitey writer would come up to bail out Wolvies ass.

You know what , i'm fed up of this bullshit.

Reported.

Francisco

Reported. You think a give a damn. Go on mighty whitey do your worst!! Keep acting like the whole frigging world bellongs to you.

capt it up
Fanboy!! You're that dumbass that calls himsefl wolverine8888 isn't it? Blade under a decent writer would own Wolverine with prep and would statalemate him on pure skill. In that other board I gave more than enough evidence of it but you just igonor it cause you knew that whitey writer would come up to bail out Wolvies ass.

Blades nto as skileld and has never proven to be. He never taken out a top tier fighter in 3 pannel's. he neevr had a very good showing vs any top tier fighter. Blade good, but he out skileld by Logan.

You have yet to prove blade is even on Logan skill level.

Come on please I waiting for some evidence

no I am not wolverine8888 on comicxtreme though that kid seem's to have superior knowledge then you do

Francisco
Radioactive man , Clor ect

Your the one talking out of his ass , whining like a damn cry-baby over the fact that Blade got railroaded by Wolverine (which as previously stated is a common occurrence, unless your class 80+ and can take at least a single stick of TNT your going down against Wolvie) So the fact that BP is a brilliant scientist with almost endless resources don't apply at all to the equation? Oh I get it he's black so he shouldn't stand a chance in hell against other than Aunt May.

capt it up

Reported.
thank's

he a moron

Francisco
Blades nto as skileld and has never proven to be. He never taken out a top tier fighter in 3 pannel's. he neevr had a very good showing vs any top tier fighter. Blade good, but he out skileld by Logan.
And that's because? Since Blade walks alot around the MU dealing with other Marvel Characters.

Francisco
thank's

he a moron And you are a moron which is the same and a bit worse.

capt it up
And that's because? Since Blade walks alot around the MU dealing with other Marvel Characters.

so you have no evidence of your claim's and have been tlakign out your back end why am I nto surprized.

there simply no evidence to prove blade is a top tier martial artist ebcuase frankly he not.

there no prove he has has abilites over wolverine however these is prove wolverine has quite a few abilities over blade.

Francisco
so you have no evidence of your claim's and have been tlakign out your back end why am I nto surprized.

there simply no evidence to prove blade is a top tier martial artist ebcuase frankly he not.

there no prove he has has abilites over wolverine however these is prove wolverine has quite a few abilities over blade. He has plenty of strenght and speed feats that place him well above Wolverine. You just chose to ignore them!

capt it up
He has plenty of strenght and speed feats that place him well above Wolverine. You just chose to ignore them!
I am ignoring nothing. You have proven nothing. You say I ignore them and yet you have psoted nothing.

stop whining and post some evidence or leave

Francisco
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=347755959&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=347755953&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=347748484&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=344551727&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=329250875&size=l
Normal non-powered Blade. Doing stuff much more impresive than anything Guggenheim has come with.

While this vampire Blade.
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=329211465&size=l
Are you going to tell me Wolverine would beat him without getting tagged at least once. Without having to work for it?

capt it up
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=347755959&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=347755953&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=347748484&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=344551727&size=o

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=329250875&size=l
Normal non-powered Blade.

While this vampire Blade.
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=329211465&size=l
man your lazy lol. can you at least tell me what these feat's are supose tp be fore. like skill, strength, speed,agility, reflex

Francisco
man your lazy lol. can you at least tell me what these feat's are supose tp be fore. like skill, strength, speed,agility, reflex

Can you just click on the links and see by yourself?

capt it up
Can you just click on the links and see by yourself?
ya I see them msot are unimpressive and it really hard to discern what they are for.

Francisco
ya I see them msot are unimpressive and it really hard to discern what they are for.

Unimpresive? Are you saying that an olympic level guy throwing a 80 pound women at least 20 feet in the air an decapitating her with a marble sword is unimpresive? What about wrestling a guy 10 times stronger than him?

Man, you're a hopless fanboy!

I guess this is unimpresive as well.
Blade no powers but luck what he can do.

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=344551732&size=o

Speed and agility feat.

Francisco
double post, sorry.

jasonk3
Francisco...go to the wolverine respect thread and learn something u ignorant ass wipe

Francisco
Originally posted by jasonk3
Francisco...go to the wolverine respect thread and learn something u ignorant ass wipe Your mom what...?

capt it up

DigiMark007
Too much idiocy. I warned Francisco. But also Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.