Champion vs Superman, GL (Kyle), Thor, and Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Bloodlust ON

Roldz
Do you hate Champion that much... He dies horribly, horribly..

masterbruce
um, no...do you even know anything about Champion

he controls the power primordial, which is the energy from the big bang

his power has yet to show a limit

all he ever does is train to perfect himself as a fighter (In 50,000 fights, he's never lost, not even ONCE)

I think he'll massacre this group

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce

all he ever does is train to perfect himself as a fighter (In 50,000 fights, he's never lost, not even ONCE)

I think he'll massacre this group He's lost to She-Hulk, Drax, Thanos (couple times) Surfer, Galactus, etc.

thedude1948
Never lost? why is it every time I think about him I think about all the times he gets his ass kicked. No he doesnt win, he gets his ass kicked badly.

masterbruce
"In fifty thousand bouts on twenty thousand worlds, the Champion has never lost. He has visited Earth and battled superhuman champions there."

from
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm

masterbruce
And if he lost to anyone under Galactus level, than it's just bull$#ap

I mean, she-hulk, come on, gimme a break

bigbran
"In fifty thousand bouts on twenty thousand worlds, the Champion has never lost. He has visited Earth and battled superhuman champions there."

from
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm Your using a bio, goood thing. You don't want me to bring scans into this....

I'll just tell you what to expect.
He gets one shotted by Drax, he gets one shotted by Thanos, he gets beat by She-Hulk, nuff said. He gets beat by SS. He has a power up, and still manages to do nothing to Surfer. He gets owned by Galactus, along with the other elders.

bigbran

I mean, she-hulk, come on, gimme a break Can you back this up? Didn't think so. He has nothing to even disprove the She-Hulk feat.

thedude1948

I mean, she-hulk, come on, gimme a break

He has a chance against every one of them H2H (1 on 1), but arent you forgetting that every person you put up against Champion has some type of energy projection power? They dont need to fight him Hand to hand. Even H2H the team beats him.

Roldz
The thing with Champion is his a bully but once someone fights back, he starts whaling around with eyes closed its why he gets betten to a pulp...
Seriously each one of those guys would beat him.. All 4 of em together he dies..

masterbruce
If he lost, it's just poor writing

look at it objectively

the guy's more powerful than surfer (primordial power), older than Galactus prob, and knows 10,000 fighting forms. His only goal in life is not to save weak humans, or take over the universe: it is to become the greatest fighter in the galaxy

that he would lose to she-hulk is an utter joke that no one should take seriously

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
Can you back this up? Didn't think so. He has nothing to even disprove the She-Hulk feat.

how in the hell could she-hulk beat the champion!!!!???

she's weaker than him, less experienced, and much worse of a fighter

he prob let her cuz she's a girl

Roldz
Well his got primodial power at his disposal but mostly use em towards amping his strength.. I mean he cant even fly for goodness sake..

masterbruce
he doesn't need to fly, he knows 10,000 fighting forms. I'm sure one of those forms allows you to fight range fighters.

bigbran
If he lost, it's just poor writing No, it's normal writing.

look at it objectively
the guy's more powerful than surfer (primordial power), No, he isn't more powerful than Surfer, nor has he EVER shown it.

older than Galactus prob, No, he isn't. The elders even state on panel, that Galactus is the only being in the universe older than them.

and knows 10,000 fighting forms. And yet, he gets one punched by Drax. Can't hit Thanos with Power Gem. In fact, Thanos showed him up. Got his ribs broken by Thing. Nothing you has said, can take away my arguement.

His only goal in life is not to save weak humans, or take over the universe: it is to become the greatest fighter in the galaxy
That he isn't.

that he would lose to she-hulk is an utter joke that no one should take seriously Why? It could be classified as pis, but then again, Champ has shown NOTHING, to suggest otherwise.
Your basing everything off of bios. How about you pick up a damn comic, and READ it?

long pig
He's flown before, but I don't know if he can always fly.

Champ would lose this fight pretty badly.

Roldz
But he sure hasnt used it yet, the only time ive seen him project energy is when hes got some kind of artifact, allowing him to do long range...

Roldz
Originally posted by long pig
He's flown before, but I don't know if he can always fly.

Champ would lose this fight pretty badly.
Not without the use of Artifacts... Thanos ported him close to a planet, planets gravity pulled him in and down he goes...

masterbruce
Champion has gotten a bad rap. Writers use him as a joke to make the other characters look good.

He is called "Champion of the Universe" for a reason, you know.

I can't help it if the writers decided to turn him into a weak buffoon, but he certainly wasn't created to be that.

masterbruce
When I created this scenario, I was originally going to add wonderwoman and gladiator to the team, now Im glad i didnt smile

bigbran
Champion has gotten a bad rap. Writers use him as a joke to make the other characters look good. He always was a joke. He got his damn ribs brokn by Thing, and now your telling him to fight these guys? Of course if we are basing this off of bios, then he wins.

He is called "Champion of the Universe" for a reason, you know. A name means nothing.

I can't help it if the writers decided to turn him into a weak buffoon, but he certainly wasn't created to be that. So know your changing your whole argument?

bigbran
When I created this scenario, I was originally going to add wonderwoman and gladiator to the team, now Im glad i didnt smile You should add someone to Champs team. I like the guy, but every one of his on panel showings, contridicts your bios.

masterbruce
"a name means nothing"

WRONG

names mean A LOT in comics:

Superman, Doomsday, Hulk, Onslaught, Gladiator, Juggernaut, etc...all these names invoke a sense of power which these characters bring with them

you don't see jubilee being named something powerful

Roldz
Ahh Jubilee is quite powerfull... potentially they say..lol

masterbruce
You should add someone to Champs team. I like the guy, but every one of his on panel showings, contridicts your bios.

well, it's not my bios. it's marvel's bios, so I'm assuming it's more accurate than comics, which as you know, are often inconsistent and up to the whims of the writers.

Blair Wind
.....yet comics are how all these things are represented. Comics are the foundation of those very bios so in a circle of debate, the comic would hold firm as the ultimate representation of a persons characeter rather than a bio. You can think about it this way

In a bio of John Doe he could be a great man, a great father, and a superb human being

But then in reality as you witness his life he is an abusive husband, a alcoholic, a arrogant smart ass, and a former criminal (but never got caught)

Now what are you gonna believe? A bio, or the "true" representation of who they are?

bigbran
"a name means nothing"

WRONG

names mean A LOT in comics:

Superman, Doomsday, Hulk, Onslaught, Gladiator, Juggernaut, etc...all these names invoke a sense of power which these characters bring with them

you don't see jubilee being named something powerful Your going to beat me, by using "Champion of the Universe" in a debate? laughing
It means nothing here.
Here is just a taste of how this contridicts your bios.
One finger.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2435/history23jp8.jpg

bigbran
well, it's not my bios. it's marvel's bios, so I'm assuming it's more accurate than comics, which as you know, are often inconsistent and up to the whims of the writers. I meant the bios you were using.
Plus, on bios, it says a lot of things, doesn't make it true.

That's like us looking in the history books, compared to the people that had to watch everything.
Take the French Revolution. Do you think the history books tell us everything that went on, or that can tell us?
The comics are there, for you to read observe, and look at. A bio, is something that I could go and edit right now, so I could fit my needs.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to show you that bios don't always tell the truth. There always a good thing, but you should check everything, or ask if it's true.

long pig
Your going to beat me, by using "Champion of the Universe" in a debate? laughing
It means nothing here.
Here is just a taste of how this contridicts your bios.
One finger.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2435/history23jp8.jpg
Thanos used technology to teleport Champ, nothing more.

Champ could hold his own or beat any of the four heroes, but all together they win.

bigbran
Thanos used technology to teleport Champ, nothing more.

Champ could hold his own or beat any of the four heroes, but all together they win. The technology coming out of his finger is just radiating. roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
He pressed a button on his chair or his belt.

Did you read the comic?

bigbran
He pressed a button on his chair or his belt.

Did you read the comic? Yes, but I might as well read it again. But, he had both his hands up, the blast came out of his finger, hmm...

What issue was that again? I just don't want to search through the whole series.

*edit* Just read it, it took two guesses and I found it. I don't see where he pressed the button.

Same issue. I want to post them big, so it's easier for everyone.
Drax with PG one shots Champion.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3550/silversurferv309821nk6.jpg
and......bed.

thedude1948
Thanos pressing a button and teleporting Champion was in Thano Quest #1. The scan bigbran showed is their fight in Silver Surfer #98, in that fight Thanos' one shot fingerblast was done all on his own power.

long pig
Yes, but I might as well read it again. But, he had both his hands up, the blast came out of his finger, hmm...

What issue was that again? I just don't want to search through the whole series.

*edit* Just read it, it took two guesses and I found it. I don't see where he pressed the button.

Same issue. I want to post them big, so it's easier for everyone.
Drax with PG one shots Champion.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3550/silversurferv309821nk6.jpg
and......bed.
The power gem gives it's owner infinite strenth/speed/durability and stamina.

A small house cat would beat Superman if the cat had the power gem.

long pig
But, yeah, Thanos can't teleport without aid from tech.

Wally West
Thats debateable since he is an Eternal, all of whom have the ability to teleport.

HigH ScholaR
how in the hell could she-hulk beat the champion!!!!???

she's weaker than him, less experienced, and much worse of a fighter

he prob let her cuz she's a girl

you know even though she hulk trained, power up its stil bull no wat she could have beaten Champion, lets say she may have been stronger than she hulk theres no way she could have outboxed him in what 2 minutes just by having 3 months training and Champion has what billions of years training and experince, i don't care wat anyone says the writer had a hard on for She hulk.

bigbran
The power gem gives it's owner infinite strenth/speed/durability and stamina.

A small house cat would beat Superman if the cat had the power gem. Yes, that's why Drax got his ass kicked by WM Thor. Or why Moondragon, wasn't able to do some things. Like beat SS, or Thanos for instance.Originally posted by long pig
But, yeah, Thanos can't teleport without aid from tech. But I just showed him teleporting Champion with one finger. He didn't even acknowledge him, as a threat.

batdude123
Champion gets wtfpwned. Period.

Galan777
WTF is this Spite? Champ pwns the team!

J/K the team rip off champs pony-tail and shove it up his @ss! wink

juggernaut66666
Surfer alone has owned Champion

xmarksthespot
Lulz.

Faceman
Team destroys Champion. Also for the record Champion has only jobbed once. That as everybody already knows, was to She-Hulk. Besides that, he's lost only to big names, Thanos, SS ....

Soljer
Any one of the team takes the Champion damned near every time.

carver9
He SHOULD win this fight but by ALL of his showings that I have seen, each person on this list can solo this.

Powerwise and ability wise he should stomp this team without a problem but he dont live up to his abilities.

Mr. Slippyfist
Superman mounts him, and starts donkey punching the shit out of him...

Theoretically... ermm

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
He SHOULD win this fight but by ALL of his showings that I have seen, each person on this list can solo this.

Powerwise and ability wise he should stomp this team without a problem but he dont live up to his abilities.

He doesn't live up to his abilities? Lulz.

What are his abilities? He punches shit... and I've seen him blast a few times. no expression

That's about it...

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Superman mounts him, and starts donkey punching the shit out of him...

Theoretically... ermm

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
champion versus the heroes was the closest rendition to date.

he would make the team assembled look like idiots

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam

he would make the team assembled look like idiots Eh... wat?

Surfer has two shotted this weak ass b*tch... Surfer before like three upgrades. no expression
This team makes him wish his head was up his ass, because he's not going to like his penis actually giving birth to a head.

carver9
Originally posted by batdude123
He doesn't live up to his abilities? Lulz.

What are his abilities? He punches shit... and I've seen him blast a few times. no expression

That's about it...

laughing out loud

This is what Im talking about.

The Champion is a master hand to hand combatant in a wide range of thousands of different martial arts and fighting-styles taken from locations across the Universe, but tends to prefer boxing.

The Champion controls an energy source referred to as the Power Primordial. This energy is apparently residual energy that is left over from the Big Bang itself. The Champion has channeled this energy force into the perfection of his physical form, but cannot channel it into force-blasts, unlike several other Elders.

The Champion possesses vast physical strength, the limits of which are unknown. His physical strength is only limited by the amount of cosmic force that his body can contain.

His body does not tire from physical exertion, since his musculature generates no lactic acids and, as the Power Primordial sustains him, he is not limited by the need for food, drink, or sleep, and is virtually immune to ageing, diseases and infections. He can exist unprotected in the vacuum of space indefinitely. He is extremely resistant against all forms of conventional injury.

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
This is what Im talking about.

The Champion is a master hand to hand combatant in a wide range of thousands of different martial arts and fighting-styles taken from locations across the Universe, but tends to prefer boxing.

The Champion controls an energy source referred to as the Power Primordial. This energy is apparently residual energy that is left over from the Big Bang itself. The Champion has channeled this energy force into the perfection of his physical form, but cannot channel it into force-blasts, unlike several other Elders.

The Champion possesses vast physical strength, the limits of which are unknown. His physical strength is only limited by the amount of cosmic force that his body can contain.

His body does not tire from physical exertion, since his musculature generates no lactic acids and, as the Power Primordial sustains him, he is not limited by the need for food, drink, or sleep, and is virtually immune to ageing, diseases and infections. He can exist unprotected in the vacuum of space indefinitely. He is extremely resistant against all forms of conventional injury.

laughing out loud

You don't need to read me off a Wikipedia bio on the guy. I'm quite aware of what he can do.

"Ability-wise," the Champion is very limited compared to what everyone else in this fight can do. smile

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Master-Borg

I think he'll massacre this group

U realize that the only reason "his power had yet to show a limit", and why he was so impressive in his early appearance was due to him being in possession of the Power Gem right??

w/o that.....he's been FAR from impressive. and also w/o that he would LOSE to this team.

Tazer

xmarksthespot
If Champion has the Power Gem and help from Colossus he could win. doped

endrict
WOW, Champion dies fast.

Eon Blue
The team wins this battle.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Tazer

U realize that the only reason "his power had yet to show a limit", and why he was so impressive in his early appearance was due to him being in possession of the Power Gem right??

Actually it could be argued that the gem didnt make him more powerful. Thanos stated that the Eldres didnt really know how to use the gem, just like it didnt make Runner faster it didnt really make that much difference to Champion, so him taking off the gem should have not made a difference.

Anyway you might as well make it Champion from his first appearance. They have completely desrtoyed the characters so really I cant say he wins.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by psycho gundam

he would make the team assembled look like idiots

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thingformidaboe345.png

crylaugh

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thingformidaboe345.png

crylaugh

So what Thing is more powerful than Thor and Namor or Wonder Man? I mean hell the whole reason why those guys agreed to fight him his first appearance was because they didnt have a choice.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
So what Thing is more powerful than Thor and Namor or Wonder Man? I mean hell the whole reason why those guys agreed to fight him his first appearance was because they didnt have a choice. Thor and WM got disqualified, and I don't even remember the Namor fight...

laughing out loud

Galan007
Would someone post the scan of She-Hulk owning Champion, already.

Mr. Slippyfist
I posted it in the respect thread of Champ/Elders... hold on...

Champ took off his gem, She-Hulk worked out, and smoked his anus, straight up. no expression
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SheHulk80063.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SheHulk80065.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SheHulk80067.jpg

tkitna
Slott writes comedy, thats why She-Hulk won. Nobody (except maybe Rhino) has jobbed as bad as 'The Champion'.

Regardless, he still loses here.

Galan007
I posted it in the respect thread of Champ/Elders... hold on... crylaugh0

Phantom Zone
Thor and WM got disqualified, and I don't even remember the Namor fight...

laughing out loud

When did WM get disqualified? Thor would have still lost, did it look like Champion was losing? They didnt show the Namor fight all we know is that he lost under 2 minutes.

tkitna
Namor didnt even fight. He was banished from the fight due to being an arrogant @sshole and saying something on the lines that he wouldnt fight because he was a ruler of Atlantis or something stupid like that.

Wonderman was disqualified for destroying the ring.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by tkitna
Namor didnt even fight. He was banished from the fight due to being an arrogant @sshole and saying something on the lines that he wouldnt fight because he was a ruler of Atlantis or something stupid like that.

Wonderman was disqualified for destroying the ring.

Oh. Well at any rate if Champs was able to throw them all off like that I doubt they would have had any chance anyway.

I guess the problem is that eventhought they want to make Champion look powerful, the writers want to try and not let the heroes get pawned too badly.

starlock
Jobbing aside, the team still beats champion badly

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by starlock
Jobbing aside, the team still beats champion badly

The current version, yes. Not the one who took on the heroes. Hell he could BFR for the win.

Mr. Slippyfist
When did WM get disqualified? Thor would have still lost, did it look like Champion was losing? They didnt show the Namor fight all we know is that he lost under 2 minutes. ...
Did you even read the scans... let alone the comic?

The current version, yes. Not the one who took on the heroes. Hell he could BFR for the win.
hysterical

Phantom Zone

hysterical

Omigods thats hilarious. He only BFrd Savage Hulk and Thors hammer with ease.....how the hell could he BFR Thor and the others again. Completely illogical.
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.