VoTe 4 JoHnnY NoW!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
OK GaLs this poll outraged me Keeanu can't win!!....so Johnny Depp Lovers you Know what to do!! VoTe VoTe VoTe for JohnnY!!! Vote 10 times in a row....vote 100 times a day i dont care....BUT VOTE FOR JOHNNY!!! CoMe Ladies & Gents help him win Male Movie star Of the YeaR!!! http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movieawards/malestar.html

VOTE NOW PLEASE!!

evilm0nki3
ive already voted a few times.

i wonder why keanu has the seconds highest votes? i didnt know people liked him that much..

PirateDiva
What second highest votes....he has the highest votes thats why im pissed JOHNNY NEEDS TO WIN!!! So get to votin!! VOTE VOTE VOTE 4 Our LOVE JOHNNY!!!

evilm0nki3
Oh! Last time i went he had the second highest

shannstar79
I Voted like 40 times laughing out loud

PirateDiva
i know i keep voting myself and that stupid percentage doesnt move.....come guys i will not drop this until Johnny is ahead and u guys shouldnt either....Suppor support suport!!!

mmoviejunkie
OMG LOL, I WAS GOING TO START THIS 'CAUSE I WAS SO PISSED OFF WHEN I SAW THAT!! EWW HOW CAN THAT ****ING UGLY GUY BE #1?!?!?!

johnnyforever
awww! i would vote a million times but it ways that i already voted! but i did vote like 30 times, i don't know if it counted it!

ivebeendepped43
pardn me but, F*** KEANU!!! he has problems! so do the voters! everyone needs 2 vote johnny! go! now!

mmoviejunkie
you're only allowed to vote once, so dont waste your time doing it over and over
but if you have another computer in your house make sure to vote on that one too! thats what i'm doing!

LovelyOne
why have they sort of put the 2 black guys at the bottom? confused

ivebeendepped43
dont know, dont care, Johnny should b the only choice n e ways

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by LovelyOne
why have they sort of put the 2 black guys at the bottom? confused

if it makes you feel better halley berry is the 1st one for the females

speaking of the female actresses, should i vote for keira or kate winslet?

ivebeendepped43
KATE KATE KATE! not Keira plz!!!

mmoviejunkie
kay, i was going to vote for her, but i wasn't sure if i should just vote for keira for pirates...

i love kate, she was on the cover for entertainment weekly last week

ivebeendepped43
*shudders* Knightley

PirateDiva
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
you're only allowed to vote once, so dont waste your time doing it over and over
but if you have another computer in your house make sure to vote on that one too! thats what i'm doing!

Really cause i voted like 20 times and it counted it!!!

mmoviejunkie
really??!
it told me i already voted-
are you sure? 'cause it says that you already voted really small at the top, but it still brings you to the result page

ivebeendepped43
how long did u wait between voting?

mmoviejunkie
a few days

ivebeendepped43
oh. thats never happened 2 me

mmoviejunkie
well that sucks-for me atleast

ivebeendepped43
try again

PirateDiva
No...I Just kept on goin!!! But come on ppl VOTE!!! He has to win hes made the bettests comeback ever he deserves it for THE POTC MOVIES!!!

mmoviejunkie
alright, i'll try again

mmoviejunkie
are you guys sure? right above tom cruise's pic on the result's page it tells me, Sorry you've already voted! in small bold letters
check next time you vote

tee_pirategirl
I already voted a few times and I will continue to and guys does can anyone post this in another site or in keeptothecode or something so we can get more ppl? and I'm dunno if I should vote for kate or keira either..I like kate more BUT wouldn't it be cool if the actor and actress of the year were both from pirates of the caribbean? that would be yet ANOTHER record breaker

sailorleo
i can't believe johnny and keano are winning by so much...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I already voted a few times and I will continue to and guys does can anyone post this in another site or in keeptothecode or something so we can get more ppl? and I'm dunno if I should vote for kate or keira either..I like kate more BUT wouldn't it be cool if the actor and actress of the year were both from pirates of the caribbean? that would be yet ANOTHER record breaker

KTTC would probably vote for Keanue...to despite us!!

tee_pirategirl
yeah true...WHYaren't they on jack's side? I mean isn't it supposed to be the official fansite for a movie that JACK stars in? oh and you guys? please vote for POTCbig grinMC for the movie of the year while you're at it

PirateDiva
iTs Suppose to be but u mention Jack's name over there and u get banned...LMAO!!! So i've heard, but i think u should get the story 1st hand from someone who has actually gotten banned!!! PIRATE=SEX where are u? Please tell tee Pirategirl how mean they are at u in KTTC!!!
Thanks!!! Muah!!

Oh ya and Vote Vote Vote!!!

tee_pirategirl
yeah actually I haerd about PIRATES=SEX getting banned cause I read it on that thread but I think it's really evil plus especially since the last thig you've done is posted a will/liz video there

PirateDiva
I Know right u AIM to Please...but u still get the shaft!!!

hazel1
Keanu is hot.
so is johnny.

so dont call keanu ugly.

mmoviejunkie
i think keanu is ugly

PirateDiva
Ok ur right u can vote once a day...so dont forget ladies and Gents!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.