My lava lamp sucks ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
My new house mate let me put his lava lamp in my room, since I have the pimp room. Basically, the lamp has been on for over four hours and all it's done is create a round ball of white wax at the bottom of the hot blue liquid. There's nothing lava'y about this lamp! mad

Mišt
I bet its not even real lava, you got ripped offmad

=Tired Hiker=

LethalFemme
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
My new house mate let me put his lava lamp in my room, since I have the pimp room. Basically, the lamp has been on for over four hours and all it's done is create a round ball of white wax at the bottom of the hot blue liquid. There's nothing lava'y about this lamp! mad

Your roommate? When did you get a roommate? How come I've never met them?weep

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I said house mate. We share a house, not rooms. Do I need to spank?fish

Mišt
laughing I should ask for my money back! laughing out loud
Sue them for not putting in real lava, you can make millions yes

I just moved in last night, I havent had a chance to tell anyone yethappy

=Tired Hiker=

LethalFemme

=Tired Hiker=
Is he better than me?cry

How'd I know? I've never had sex with you. embarrasment shifty no expression ninja

Mišt
Mist, my house mate gave it to me for free to put in my room for now. . . . should I still sue him??

Oh yeah, and Mist, I left the hot tub on and those strippers next door are coming over, but I gotta get up early, so keep them entertained, kapeesh? big grin

Yes, he gave you a lava lamp that did not contain real lava, it was wrong of him to do so mad

Ok big grin But LethalFemme keeps stealing my stuff, I think she shouldnt be allowed back in again disgust

Is he better than me?cry
Wait you're the new house mate? Nevermind.happy

Naturally Im better than youhappy

LethalFemme
How'd I know? I've never had sex with you. embarrasment shifty no expression ninja

So you've slept with him? OMFG how could you?crybaby

LethalFemme

=Tired Hiker=
So you've slept with him? OMFG how could you?crybaby

I thought he was patio furniture, I couldn't help it. embarrasment

LethalFemme
I thought he was patio furniture, I couldn't help it. embarrasment

Well Mist is bony like patio furniture. I guess I can see how you easily got the two confused.hug

=Tired Hiker=
Well Mist is bony like patio furniture. I guess I can see how you easily got the two confused.hug

Boney patio furniture? Hoo'd a thunk? confused

Mišt
Screw you ***** I'm not a stripper I'm a Madam.mhm

Well you have mastered the one art I dare not try of taking things in the ass and I know TH loves this art the most.weep

***** please, we all know it only takes one look at my boobs and you're willing to do anythingmhm

Bah I cant be bothered thinking of something intelligent and witty to reply with so Im leaving you with this smilie to express my feelings na

LethalFemme

Mišt
***** first of all your fake breast are lopsided.

When have you ever thought of anything intelligent and witty?mhm

Its not my fault if the surgeon sneezed while performing the operationdisgust God, rub it in why dont youdisgust And yes, I do want you to rub itdodgy

Well whenever I reply to your posts, by comparison anything I say is witty and intelligent. doped

LethalFemme

=Tired Hiker=
Well you have mastered the one art I dare not try of taking things in the ass and I know TH loves this art the most.weep

That just ain't right. erm

LethalFemme

So you don't enjoy shoving things in Mist's ass which is also known as the black hole of no return?eek!

Mišt
Get the oil.ermm

Only cause you used the words witty and intelligent.doped

I bought a new one, its scentedermm

That was so lame I felt embarrassed for you doped

Yeah, report her for harassmenterm

=Tired Hiker=
Welp, I unplugged the lava lamp. It was the most uneventful experience of my life. Watching my pee foam was more exciting in comparison. erm

Mišt
Sue the bastards for your heartache and emotional strain that has caused you to lose concentration on your work and social lifemad

=Tired Hiker=

Mišt
Hey you should just buy a volcano eek! More lava, and theres no electricity costs eek!

=Tired Hiker=

Vinny Valentine
They are selling Fake Lava? Outrageous.

Tired Hiker, You should write a letter to them mad

amity75
My new house mate let me put his lava lamp in my room, since I have the pimp room. Basically, the lamp has been on for over four hours and all it's done is create a round ball of white wax at the bottom of the hot blue liquid. There's nothing lava'y about this lamp! mad I like it when the wax makes aborted alien foetus shapes as it's heating up happy

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
They are selling Fake Lava? Outrageous.

Tired Hiker, You should write a letter to them mad

I would, but I have no hands! messed Originally posted by amity75
I like it when the wax makes aborted alien foetus shapes as it's heating up happy I wish that happened. Mine just got real hot and made a ball. erm

madman iksajak
I was given a lava lamp for Christmas and yes it is a real Lava Lamp. It uses a 25 watt bulb and it completely sucks ass. It is the most lethargic piece of crap I have ever seen. How come I'm the only one to notice that this thing just does not work? I know that they're phasing out incandescent bulbs. is that what Lava has been reduced to?

Nivvy
The lava lamp needs to be aroused!!!

picerjamo
I said house mate.http://www.sdra.info/6f.jpghttp://www.sdra.info/k3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.