Stalking LethalFemme!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Hey, we've all done it! You see her name in a thread, you get excited, you check what she has to say, you hope she'll reply to you if you post!

Well, here is the place for you! If, and only if she graces us stalkers with her presence, we can openly stalk her and feel no shame! But it is up to her! eek!

Mišt
I am ashamed to admit I do this frequently weep

=Tired Hiker=

bogen
haha i can't resist this big grin
or her droolio
sorry mist i love another sad

Mišt
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Don't be ashamed for stalking the woman that may one day be your future wife! wink Chicks love it when guys stalk them. smile big grin

So she wont mind all the videos and pictures Ive taken of her in the shower?eek!

Originally posted by bogen
haha i can't resist this big grin
or her droolio
sorry mist i love another sad

Its ok, I dont feel the least bit jealous petpet

Tha C-Master
Don't be ashamed for stalking the woman that may one day be your future wife! wink Chicks love it when guys stalk them. smile big grin laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Do you know how many of the members I've woken up to over my bed with lustful looks in their eyes? How many times I've had to be walked to my car because there maybe someone in the back seat or under it waiting to grab my ankles? Do you know how many times I've had to hide my soft, tender, delicious, supple breast blondeshakeletahlwaveyrunlfrunfor fear they may be suckled by some perverted stranger? And you find this amusing and make a thread about it? How could you?cry

=Tired Hiker=

Mišt
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Do you know how many of the members I've woken up to over my bed with lustful looks in their eyes? How many times I've had to be walked to my car because there maybe someone in the back seat or under it waiting to grab my ankles? Do you know how many times I've had to hide my soft, tender, delicious, supple breast blondeshakeletahlwaveyrunlfrunfor fear they may be suckled by some perverted stranger? And you find this amusing and make a thread about it? How could you?cry

laughing out loud Yes, I thought the last part was especially amusing.

Well, she might if the lighting is bad. You better let me look at those to make sure you lit the scene properly! hmm

Good plan, I shot them in high definition too, so the quality is second to nonehmm

=Tired Hiker=

She graced us! w00t

LethalFemme

bogen

Mišt
I had better get half the profits.miffed

***** please, it wasnt even that good miffed

Originally posted by bogen
Wow your such a guy mistsign

mistshowoff

Vinny Valentine
Hey, we've all done it! You see her name in a thread, you get excited, you check what she has to say, you hope she'll reply to you if you post!

Well, here is the place for you! If, and only if she graces us stalkers with her presence, we can openly stalk her and feel no shame! But it is up to her! eek!

Nope.

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Nope.

Yep.

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Nope, Never.

Yep, Yever.

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
Yeah, Sure, coffee too?

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
Indeedeuro Now wheres Wolflet, she is queen of the kitchen and her throne is emptydisgust

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
That filthy tartdisgust

~Kongu_Dude~
dodgy

BlackSunshine
Ok....I personally have NEVER seen a picture of LethalFemme...and dammit I'd like to see one. stick out tongue

D-Double
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Ok....I personally have NEVER seen a picture of LethalFemme...and dammit I'd like to see one. stick out tongue

hear here... euro

I enjoy a good stalking as much as the next guy erm but for all I know LethalFemme could be a 13 year old with buck-teeth and a glass eye. nerd

... and that wouldn't be cool at all. no expression

TheKingofKINGS!

Well, here is the place for you! If, and only if she graces us stalkers with her presence, we can openly stalk her and feel no shame! But it is up to her! eek! I'm ashamed to admit I've never done that.

Mišt

Its best if it stays that way yes

Originally posted by D-Double
hear here... euro

I enjoy a good stalking as much as the next guy erm but for all I know LethalFemme could be a 13 year old with buck-teeth and a glass eye. nerd

... and that wouldn't be cool at all. no expression

Shes.....ok...dodgy And I use the word ok lightly..dodgy

Lyna303
stalk

Psyquis52
Not entirely certain why you started this. Although I'm vaguely certain that LethalFemme enjoys the attention.

I've never stalked her but I do respect her opinion on many topics.
She's not a bimbo. She knows her stuff. I have a general respect for her that isn't defined by her ability to put a bunch of geeks on computers under her complete control. However, the respect isn't hurt by that either.

Mišt
For fun maybe?srug

Psyquis52

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Not entirely certain why you started this. Although I'm vaguely certain that LethalFemme enjoys the attention.

I've never stalked her but I do respect her opinion on many topics.
She's not a bimbo. She knows her stuff. I have a general respect for her that isn't defined by her ability to put a bunch of geeks on computers under her complete control. However, the respect isn't hurt by that either.

That's so going into my profile.cry

Mišt
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I could see that.

Personally I'm done chasing women.

I am totally confused by your post though, are you actually thinking all of us take this seriously? As in, we actually stalk someone because we have no lives? We consider her as a friend, and know that she doesnt take this stuff seriously, thats kinda the whole point erm

Psyquis52
That's so going into my profile.cry Oh c'mon girl. Buck up. hug

Psyquis52

Mišt

Psyquis52

Mišt
Not really confused

srug

3/5 is a passw00t

Psyquis52

SpadeKing
the ads on this board is scaring messed

I go to stalking training and learn how to become a better stalker

Strangelove
I always had the feeling that the Femme Fatale didn't like me no expressioncry

SpadeKing
I learned the proper way to stalk people now I need a test subject shifty

Mišt
Originally posted by Strangelove
I always had the feeling that the Femme Fatale didn't like me no expressioncry

Hmm...did you put out?hmm

Impediment
my soft, tender, delicious, supple breasts blondeshakeletahlwaveyrunlfrun

Picture. Now.

Mišt
You have a wifemhm

PM them to me insteaddodgy

Impediment

Mišt
Oops my bad, I should have figured you just whore yourself out....hey you're a bit like LF in that respect...hmm

Impediment

Strangelove

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Impediment
Wife? faint Hell, no. I ain't married.

Why in the heck does everybody keep assuming we're married???? Kind of annoying.

~Kongu_Dude~

Mišt
Why in the heck does everybody keep assuming we're married???? Kind of annoying.

I could have sworn you said you were at some pointhmm

But oh wellsrug

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Impediment
Picture. Now.

droolsrug

Mišt
Ok....I personally have NEVER seen a picture of LethalFemme naked...and dammit I'd like to see one. stick out tongue

Yeah....me toododgy

~Kongu_Dude~

LethalFemme

~Kongu_Dude~
Lying *****.mad

Pervert.schmoll

Pervert accuser. mhm

Mišt
Lying *****.mad

As I recall, those other ones had you in clothesmad

~Kongu_Dude~

LethalFemme

Don't worry sweetie I never thought you two were married for one minute.yes

~Kongu_Dude~

herborly

Mišt

So about those nude shots...ermm

~Kongu_Dude~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.