Who is Marvel's Batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
These kinds of threads seem to be really popular so I'll make one. Be sure to vote at the polls and post your opinions.

WrathfulDwarf
Neither of the ones in the pole come even close. Even if you pull the "Moon Knight" comparisons you will be off. There is no equivalent to Batman in Marvel comics. There a characters with similarities...but nothing close. Just like there is no DC Comic's Spiderman.

Arahan
Black Panther. Rich, smart, good fighter.

Darth Martin
Darn, I forgot Moon Knight. sad

Darth Martin
bump

Doc Potato
Hmm... I put Daredevil, but that was just... because. In all hnesty, I agree with WD

Darth Martin
I'v heard people say BP, CA, and DD are Marvel's Batman.

Broly92
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Neither of the ones in the pole come even close. Even if you pull the "Moon Knight" comparisons you will be off. There is no equivalent to Batman in Marvel comics. There a characters with similarities...but nothing close. Just like there is no DC Comic's Spiderman.
I agree there are some with some similarities but not all but I think the original Nighthawk is very similar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nighthawk_%28Marvel_Comics%29

Inhuman
Moon Knight
Punisher
Black panther
(good guys but have a dark aura about them)

You can even make a case for tony stark.
Both rich and have lots of gadgets technology wise, but both went in a different direction with it.

Scoobless
Hawk-Owl

Innerhype
Iron Man no expression

Ext@nt
if you mean PIS/Jobber aura

Reed Richards
Wolverine

SnakeEyes
If I HAD to choose, I'd say Moon Knight.

But even then, like Wrathful Dwarf said, there really is NO Marvel equivalent.

Entity
Batman is a coin Ironman is heads and Moonknight is tails

RSSR
If we're talking about H2H skills, resources, prep work, intelligence...T'Challa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.