Hero or Villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miroku Herko
ok you get to be a super hero/villian in a anime show but you have to make up your ownonly one rule NO COPYING FROM OTHER CHARTERS EVEN THE ONES WE KNOW LIKE DBZ NO SAIYANS YOU SEE LET START i'LL GO LATER cool roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing Happy Dance

Tallis
So basically this is a create your own character thread.

This isn't going to turn out well, as you see we have plenty of people who love to spam here and will post things such as

Name: Doctor @ss

Etc.

But I will contribute to the topic as much as I can.

Name: Helion Victim
Alias': Helion the Spectrum Eyes, Lucifer the fallen, Pride, Hope, Lucifer the Reborn
Eyes: Hazel, change into a mix of Red, purple, and Blue
Hair: Brown normally, Black in demon form, Red in Decended Demon form. Blonde in angelic form.
Tattoos: Five tattoos on right hand, five words going down Fingers: Staten Isl. on his pinky, Queenz on his thumb, Manhattan on his ring finger, Brooklyn on the middle finger, Bronx on the index finger.
In his Demon form his body is covered in tattoo's.

Weapons: Normal Katana.
Demon Form: Twin Serrated Katanas, bath in blood at all times. When he chooses the blood on the blades ignite and his sword becomes covered in fire, when he reaches level 3 demon form, the flames become a solid and turn into burning blades of Inferno.
Angelic Weapons: Excalibur, The Spear of Longinus.

Background: Helion lives in current Florida. But he has a dark past. In fact Helion is a reincarnation of the almighty Angel that turned against God, Lucifer. As Lucifer he and his Brother Michael and the 4 Archangels, Gabriel, Uriel, Raziel, and Raphael, led Gods armies again the 24 ancient races' of old. In the chaos of the "Untold Years" the Humans had allied themselves with the Angels, and so were given sanctum over Earth whilst the Angels ruled the Heavens. It was here the Lucifer and Michael had become the most famous of Angels. As the eons past, Lucifer became lustfull of power and soon led a civil war against God. How in return took Lucifers Wings and Halo. Scarred and deformed Lucifer became a six eye'd dragon. These eyes were an untold power that were called the Spectrum Eye's, who's might even quaked Gods. It was then that Michael in an everlasting Struggle struck down his brother into hell.

Eons later, Helion is born. Living in the Bronx gang warfare was around him at all times, poverty stricken, all he had were his six companions. At a young age they had thought of evil thoughts. And soon became the most feared gangsters in all of NY. But their was something about them some darkness so deep that Hell's Consiounce Pandemonium, awakened and Summoned them to hell. Pandemonium, made a bargain, she would gift the seven with untold powers, and when they died, they would belong to hell and become generals of Hells armies to do battle against God. They accepted.

It was here that Helion had awakened his dark past, and so a pair of the six Spectrum eyes, had awakened within him, along with his new power of the Major Sin, Pride. He and the other Sinners, destroyed all in their path and controlled all of NY. It was then two years later that he met a beautiful girl. And so he left his past behind him, and moved to Florida along with her, to start a new life.

Unbeknownst to him, Fate had already began to move its pices for the upcoming war. For the Beautiful Girl he met, Jazmin, was infact the reincarnated Uriel, Lucifers former lover. And a bearer of a pair othe six spectrum eyes.

But as fate would have it Helions past will catch up to him and set into motion the greatest war the world has seen.

Miroku Herko
Cool but I'd never thinks that someone will put something like Dr @ss... never mind that

Name: Sako Shise
type: naturecon
eye color: brown
hair color: black
cartoon name: Tears of Fury

Info: he lived in a solar system that had 26 planets. A Naturecon is a creature that can use the elements earth, wind, fire, water, and thunder and can live up to 1 trillion years and dont look old they look all good looking and sexy. All 26 planets got destroyed and he landed on Earth. now him and his daughter Chi live on Earth and have to kill all the people whom destroyed his rase. only a few eascape and they're all mad at Sako becouse they think it's all his falt. Chi mets a boy named Howix and in a past life he was a ruler of all 26 planets. Sako gets into a lot of crap but he get past it all and he die twice and find a girl and have kids...well more kids.

And tallis very cool if you have a cartoon I'll see it

Adult Swim Guy
well

name:nepture
eyes:black,red
type:slayer
weapon:sword of Merlin
Alie's:kibuto
hair:none
anime name:Brooza

info:brooza is an slayer from an alien planet 200 million light years away.he has powers to heal him self,energy blasts and his sword has the power of a million suns.

Miroku Herko
Um can you give a little more info about him?her you dont even give it a gender

blingbling159
Haha...you guys think of neat stuff! wink

Miroku Herko
thanks do you have a hero or villian blingbling156? I mean come one everyone wants to be a hero or villian.....

Endless Mike
Name: Mr. Generic evil guy

Powers: The power to do every evil thing ever possible

Well, that was fun.

blingbling159
Let's see...? I would wanna be...a villian! Because they are soooo much cooler! I would have...a bow n' arrow! No...I sword! No...I would wanna be a sniper! Those people are so awesome and sneaky!

Blax X
Name: Doctor @ss
Anime name: The @ss Blaster.

That WAS rather fun.

Miroku Herko
well a little more info people

blingbling159
Oh....you want more info....umm....

Miroku Herko
yes please if your up to make your villian a star wacko

Takiko_4ever
okay O.o???

blingbling159
Okay! This is my first time...so....bear with me!

Name:
Sex: B****...haha...female
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Body:Niiice...thin, tan and tall.
Pets: Two cats, Kody, grey, white, and fat, Koko, brown, black, and independent
Disguise: Model
Weapons: various guns, daggers, and swords (depends on who she has to kill...)
Extra Info: Lives on her own and works alone. Hates stupid people and is very impatient. Loves to sings in the shower and dance in the rain. Always gets what she wants and gets things done. Did fall in love once, but he gets killed and she is still looking for the killer. Never expects to fall in love again...maybe that's too sad...I tried to add drama, but that's just too sad...anyway...Loves to eat...especially junk food.

blingbling159
Oh! Forgot the name!

Disguise Name: Tina Berkheart...don't ask why...just made it up...
Assasin Name: TAoS (The Ace of Spades)

Haha! This is really fun!

Miroku Herko
Cute Takiko 4ever

Ryobe Ronin
Oh man awesome characters! Alright, alright...

Name: Hikaru Huriyama (aka) Ryobe
Sex: Male
Age: In Land of the Samurai he starts off 12 then ends at 14/ in Ryobe Ronin he's 21
Appearance: Brown eyes, long black hair, scar near his left eye
History: Related to the Ji Samurai, village massacred and forced to become an assassin for the Nara Army, has the orb of purity in his body and is dying slowly. Mother was once empress over japan, never met his father, sharp skills in the art of an assassin.

IF YOU WANNA LEARN MORE VISIT MY ANIME/ MANGA
Other future anime debuts:
LOGAN

Miroku Herko
cool and a promise is an promise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.