Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheetah girl
My grandma is in the hospital because of sergery

Marth18
Go away

Cheetah girl
Why should I.

Punkyhermy
Its

S-U-R-G-E-R-Y.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackSunshine
Then why arent you there instead of sitting on the computer telling us about it?

Marth18
And why arnt you in school

Cheetah girl
Because I'm sick I've been sick all week. Because my dad is taking me to see her at 12:00.

Scottie
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
My grandma is in the hospital because of sergery sergery? blink

~Da Moose~

In the hospetil? Is he sikk? What does the dokter think?

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
In the hospetil? Is he sikk? What does the dokter think? FACLMFOA...OIBMH!!!

BlackSunshine
Because I'm sick I've been sick all week. Because my dad is taking me to see her at 12:00.

Learn how to quote people...its not that hard. You should be in bed anyways if you're sick.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Scottie
FACLMFOA...OIBMH!!!

Bless you.

confused

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Bless you.

confused Fall Off Chair Laughing My F.uckin Ass Off...Ouch I Banged My Head!!!

Cheetah girl
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Learn how to quote people...its not that hard. You should be in bed anyways if you're sick.

I don't half to.

Marth18
half (its like you're doing it on purpose)

Scottie
I don't 1/2 to.

BlackSunshine
I don't half to.

you dont half to huh....you don't HAVE to. You really sound like a 5 year old kid saying that.

and it was just a suggestion so everyone would know who you were talking to.

ladygrim
sergery? blink

~Da Moose~
Fall Off Chair Laughing My F.uckin Ass Off...Ouch I Banged My Head!!!

laughing out loud Oh, sorry, hadn't seen that one before.

Cheetah girl
yes

BlackSunshine
yes

who the hell are you talking to???

ladygrim
It cant be tht serious if your on here ... !!

Scottie
yes http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/kmc/edit.gif

or

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/kmc/qquote.gif

Marth18
who the hell are you talking to???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, ughh why do we bother responding to these post, we are giving her what she wants, attention

BlackSunshine
I have no idea. ermm2

Scottie
Yes shiftynin

Marth18

Scottie
Rhubarb Stroodle

~Da Moose~
Q is a nice letter. Let's all get drunk.

ladygrim
^ok

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ladygrim
^ok

I love you.

Marth18
Thuh man lived in thuh howse but thuh cat sed apple

Scottie
OHHH MY GOD!! my uncl fred jst felled dwn a well...I sude help him but i tought weed chat abot it fisrt.

Marth18
My cats are calico

Kelly_LS
Dude, You're NOT sick if you can sit here and type to us. If you had a cold or a stomach ache, yeah that's an exception, but you told us you had the stomach virus....

~Kongu_Dude~

console

You know what "Dot" is? doped

ladygrim
OHHH MY GOD!! my uncl fred jst felled dwn a well...I sude help him but i tought weed chat abot it fisrt. so what type of well is it ?

Cheetah girl
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
console

You know what "Dot" is? doped

yes I do.

Scottie
Originally posted by ladygrim
so what type of well is it ? it ws 1 of tows relly deep ones, made off brick

ladygrim
ace !!!!

Cheetah girl
Yea yea yea

Scottie
firefirefireph Ducky goes moo moo duck

Cheetah girl
Yea haha

ladygrim
firefirefireph Ducky goes moo moo duck roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scottie
...--..-..-.-.hippo

dot,dot,dot,dash,dash,dot,dot,dash,dot,dash,dot
,hippo

~Kongu_Dude~
Hippo hopp. no expression

BlackSunshine
123456789 shoutclap

Cheetah girl
HJidyoehtaiuyiedfhasdkfuhas;paurrrrrrhjhdfafiuyrjh
fahfawiryehfyais

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Marth18
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, ughh why do we bother responding to these post, we are giving her what she wants, attention then stop responding...

you dont half to huh....you don't HAVE to. You really sound like a 5 year old kid saying that.

and it was just a suggestion so everyone would know who you were talking to. my 13 year old is a terrible speller but an excellent student, A honor roll........ I over look Cheetah girls spelling if I can understand what she means to say....

Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Dude, You're NOT sick if you can sit here and type to us. If you had a cold or a stomach ache, yeah that's an exception, but you told us you had the stomach virus.... Thats not true... Ive done it. Im sick right now... not terribly though but still yes its doable... not smart always but give her a break about it. We all have different tolerant levels... maybe hers is high to illness. .... consider that.

Marth18
k i'll stop

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
then stop responding...

my 13 year old is a terrible speller but an excellent student, A honor roll........ I over look Cheetah girls spelling if I can understand what she means to say....

Thats not true... Ive done it. Im sick right now... not terribly though but still yes its doable... not smart always but give her a break about it. We all have different tolerant levels... maybe hers is high to illness. .... consider that.
No, honey, if you're throwing up, It's common sense that sitting at the computer is NOT going to make any better, in fact probably worse. Rest is what she needs but in her previous thread she refused it. So she gets no sympathy from me, and nobody else it looks like.

Marth18
i think everything she says is a lie anyways shes a fawkin attention needer

~Kongu_Dude~
no expression

Jack of Blades
http://www.onlineseats.com/upload/concerts/280_con_slipknot.gif
Silence

Shelbert Lemon
i think everything she says is a lie anyways shes a fawkin attention needer maybe, maybe not....if your right, then stop giving her the attention your giving her.

Originally posted by Kelly_LS
No, honey, if you're throwing up, It's common sense that sitting at the computer is NOT going to make any better, in fact probably worse. Rest is what she needs but in her previous thread she refused it. So she gets no sympathy from me, and nobody else it looks like. I dont know who you think your talking to Kelly... I just said Ive done the same thing... I know its not good but so the hell what seriously. No one told you to come in here and talk to her as you did.... you said she can NOT be sick if she is typing to us... Im telling you are wrong .... I know because Ive done it. I have a high tolerance for illness so I was suggesting that perhaps she does too. SOme people handle it better then others. I know what was said to her in the previous thread. Thats a reason to act rude?... chill out.... honey

Im not trying to bust anyones chops here but its simple... if someone doesn't like something you have to say then you simply tell them to ignore you or not respond... well give her the common courtesy of the same thing.... you dont like t, you think her threads and post are stupid.... then stop replying!.... she is 13 and you harp on her like you do is getting old.

~Kongu_Dude~
:i

Marth18
I wasnt giving her attention, im talking to you now

Shelbert Lemon
I wasnt giving her attention, im talking to you now sweet happy ....*makes idle talk* .... so how are you?

Röland
omg a killer rabbit!

Marth18
sweet happy ....*makes idle talk* .... so how are you?
im back, and im good, and, and, and, hi

Shelbert Lemon
im back, and im good, and, and, and, hi Oh Hi again.. wavey... Im back too but only for a moment.. Im gonna go lay down, not feeling well at all.

Marth18
by panda bear

Nerak
Then why arent you there instead of sitting on the computer telling us about it?

Shelbert Lemon
by panda bear Bye happy

Originally posted by Nerak
jump the band wagon , it needed one more...

.....because at 13 she can hardly go when ever she wants to.. as she said her dad was gonna take her at 12:00. erm

InnerRise
Why should I. Ummmm b/c your grandmother is in the hospital having surgery and we all know old people can't take much, so she could very well die while you're on here annoying us.

Don't you think you should be with your grandma..........annoying her....before it's too late.

erm

is it comprehensible.....

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by InnerRise
Ummmm b/c your grandmother is in the hospital having surgery and we all know old people can't take much, so she could very well die while you're on here annoying us.

Don't you think you should be with your grandma..........annoying her....before it's too late.

erm

is it comprehensible..... This post annoys me... Id say do something about it before its too late but... not possible.

erm

Stop acting like she can control a situation that she might not be able too... when my girls grandmother was in the hospital dieing... it was best for them to stay home. They dont allow children in the ICU and on other floors of the hospital..... why am I even bothering..... your gonna find something else to ***** to her about. *sighs*

Impediment
I never post my opinions in threads like these, because it's hard to distinguish who is being genuine, and who is being an attention whore. If it is somebody I know and speak to often, then, naturally, I'll send my best regards. If I don't know the individual, like Cheetah girl, I just keep my two cents in my pocket.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Impediment
I never post my opinions in threads like these, because it's hard to distinguish who is being genuine, and who is being an attention whore. If it is somebody I know and speak to often, then, naturally, I'll send my best regards. If I don't know the individual, like Cheetah girl, I just keep my two cents in my pocket. thats exactly as people should be doing... if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it at all...

and people wonder why she doesnt learn... she isnt really given the chance messed she is usually being bashed.... put down for her ignorance. its irritating. Maybe Im over reacting.... its just ridiculous in my opinion.

Naib
man...you people are seriously mean for no reason whatsoever but to practice your right to be. that says a lot about you(pl) people.

Impediment
Originally posted by Naib
man...you people are seriously mean for no reason whatsoever but to practice your right to be. that says a lot about you(pl) people.

Like I stated earlier, it's hard to distinguish who is being honest and who is being an phony attention whore. Some people choose to voice their opinions as such, while other people, like me, choose to remain silent.

Naib
Like I stated earlier, it's hard to distinguish who is being honest and who is being an phony attention whore. Some people choose to voice their opinions as such, while other people, like me, choose to remain silent. well it's said that one hides their true feelings behind a veil of humour or sarcasm. who's to say...if they're just voicing their own limited intelligence.

crazy_shadow
i think shes under 13, she just says shes 13 because the rules are you have to be 13+

Marth18
Dying*

InnerRise
This post annoys me... Id say do something about it before its too late but... not possible.

erm

Stop acting like she can control a situation that she might not be able too... when my girls grandmother was in the hospital dieing... it was best for them to stay home. They dont allow children in the ICU and on other floors of the hospital..... why am I even bothering..... your gonna find something else to ***** to her about. *sighs* What else would I have to **** to her about??? (Whatever that means)

That was my first post in this thread. I have nothing else to say on the matter.

Maybe you're the one who needs to stop having something to say to everyone who comes in here and says something you don't like. Are you her bodyguard.

She's been told countless times about her annoyance. If she hasn't learn by now what's annoying and what's not that her fault, not anybody else's. She may know and just don't care and that's ok. She's accepted what comes along with being annoying.

As for you. I don't know what your deal is. Maybe you need to go sit with the grandmother as well to occupy yourself.

Naib
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
i think shes under 13, she just says shes 13 because the rules are you have to be 13+ and that means every one of you must act younger than her?

Spartan005
What else would I have to **** to her about??? (Whatever that means)

That was my first post in this thread. I have nothing else to say on the matter.

Maybe you're the one who needs to stop having something to say to everyone who comes in here and says something you don't like. Are you her bodyguard.

She's been told countless times about her annoyance. If she hasn't learn by now what's annoying and what's not that her fault, not anybody else's. She may know and just don't care and that's ok. She's accepted what comes along with being annoying.

As for you. I don't know what your deal is. Maybe you need to go sit with the grandmother as well to occupy yourself.

Maybe both of you should just stop posting here.... smile

I've noticed in the past couple of weeks that people on online forums tend to get into the most ridiculous fights about the most retarded things. I was talking to Baltan the other day and I said "Your book will most likely not get published" And he throws a ***** fit and puts me on his ignore list....

Can't we all just.... get along? sad (ok that sounded gay)

Marth18
it was pretty gay lol...its that cheetah girl is annoying, she knows it im sure unless she is really REALLY stupid...which i hope not but we tell her she is and she doesnt listen....childish....childish

InnerRise
Originally posted by Spartan005
Maybe both of you should just stop posting here.... smile

I've noticed in the past couple of weeks that people on online forums tend to get into the most ridiculous fights about the most retarded things. I was talking to Baltan the other day and I said "Your book will most likely not get published" And he throws a ***** fit and puts me on his ignore list....

Can't we all just.... get along? sad (ok that sounded gay) I see why he put you on his ignore list. no expression

Naib
it was pretty gay lol...its that cheetah girl is annoying, she knows it im sure unless she is really REALLY stupid...which i hope not but we tell her she is and she doesnt listen....childish....childish here's a thought...the more annoying a person is, the more you--not necessarily you--realise how likable she is. it goes for the same when you ignore someone. catch 22 that one, eh?

Spartan005
I see why he put you on his ignore list. no expression

oh no expression

Marth18
Originally posted by Naib
here's a thought...the more annoying a person is, the more you--not necessarily you--realise how likable she is. it goes for the same when you ignore someone. catch 22 that one, eh?

shes not likable....lol. Well not to me, its just my opinion

TheKingofKINGS!
Because I'm sick I've been sick all week. Because my dad is taking me to see her at 12:00. A) If you're sick, you shouldn't be on the computer.

B) If you're sick, being around someone who is about to go under the knife isn't the smartest idea ever.

C) There is no "C"

D) What's Sergery?

Ultraman Baltan

My grandma died. Piss off.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
My grandma died. Piss off. Oh wow. confused

Barker
I don't 1/2 to.
OHHH MY GOD!! my uncl fred jst felled dwn a well...I sude help him but i tought weed chat abot it fisrt.
laughing out loud

InnerRise
Oh my god. He has to know what he's doing.

In Fate's Hands

nopity

get use to it both my grandmoms are dead and do you have to make a thread about every shocking thing that is happening to u

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
nopity

get use to it both my grandmoms are dead and do you have to make a thread about every shocking thing that is happening to u No, she makes a thread about every pointless thing that no one gives a shit about.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
No, she makes a thread about every pointless thing that no one gives a shit about.

that to

TheKingofKINGS!
that to No, not too. That alone. Your old grandmother having surgery isn't shocking. Having a fever of 101 isn't shocking. Claiming you have good comebacks isn't shocking.

She lacks skill points in the departments of intellect, interest, and maturity.

In Fate's Hands
No, not too. That alone. Your old grandmother having surgery isn't shocking. Having a fever of 101 isn't shocking. Claiming you have good comebacks isn't shocking.

She lacks skill points in the departments of intellect, interest, and maturity.

she also needs to know that posting to many threads make people think she is terrible

TheKingofKINGS!
she also needs to know that posting to many threads make people think she is terrible She also needs to learn how to spell in a slightly discernible manner.

In Fate's Hands
she also needs to learn err............................................. how to think be posting?

AOR

TAKE A HINT:

NO ONE CARES

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by AOR
TAKE A HINT:

NO ONE CARES

thumbup

Barker
Originally posted by AOR
TAKE A HINT:

NO ONE CARES
I think you mean:
Originally posted by Barker
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1363/nobodycy7.png

Lyna303
did you see her response to that... "haha" no expression

AOR
I think you mean:

hysterical

Leo.M
That "Nobody F.ucking cares" thing annoys me more then she does no expression

How about we stop posting that shit so the page doesn't stretch out... 1234

AOR
ermm Did you hear something?

TheKingofKINGS!
Why do they allow membership to her?

By the way, I hear she's underage.

In Fate's Hands

whats the age limit?

Leo.M

BAN HER!

whats the age limit?

13... you should know this What the f**k?

TheKingofKINGS!
whats the age limit? 13.

I was speaking with D-fly (cheetah Girls sister) a month or so back, and she mentioned that:

A) She (d-fly) was 13.

and

B) She only had a younger sister, no other siblings.

Barker
Originally posted by Leo.M
That "Nobody F.ucking cares" thing annoys me more then she does no expression

How about we stop posting that shit so the page doesn't stretch out... 1234
Suck it up and wait for the posts to spill over to a new page. no expression

Leo.M
Suck it up and wait for the posts to spill over to a new page. no expression

How about you just don't post that shit. no expression

You can do better... I know you can wink

In Fate's Hands

13... you should know this What the f**k?

whoops stick out tongue

AOR

He can post what ever the dlslhgdlwkhdl he wants...

don't make me go jdhflsjiefoi all over your flihslgdihoj no expression

Impediment
Originally posted by AOR

Watch your mouth, sonny!!

Leo.M
Originally posted by AOR

I know he can genius roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's just annoying when someone stretches out the page! I admit it's kind of funny what he posted, no arguing there stick out tongue

Barker

I can post what ever the dlslhgdlwkhdl I want...

Don't make me go jdhflsjiefoi all over your flihslgdihoj no expression

AOR
Watch your mouth, sonny!!

Man dkflsh that d;lkhlwekg. This is all some sjdhwjh up conspiracy. This is exctly the way he wants us to ;dkjhghgd, we fljsdkgj to free ourselves ekflskd from fk;lskdhgl ksdgjsgd ekfuw ij...

oh djvsjd I can't dkskjgkj ke dkfskjdg jhfjg jdgjsd jdf kfkshfd hs'lsdg ----------------------------------------------------------------- death

In Fate's Hands
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cheetah Girl your my hero when it comes to me making crappy threads inspired by u big grin

AOR

Yeah .wkdhflskhf to the man no expression

Leo.M

Try typing real words junior. wink

AOR
I know he can genius roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's just annoying when someone stretches out the page! I admit it's kind of funny what he posted, no arguing there stick out tongue

Man sdkflskh the lfkhsldkhf up

Leo.M
Originally posted by AOR
Man sdkflskh the lfkhsldkhf up

Try typing real words junior. wink

AOR

mhm dkfjlsjg you

SelphieT
is this a serious thread, or is it just an attention thread?

Lyna303
attention...not all the "!!!!!!!!"s

Darth Revan

So are you a fan of Jesus, or what?

I definitely am. I think we should all get naked for Jesus right now.

zorro

Lyna303
erm...shes like 12... ermm

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Lyna303
erm...shes like 12... ermm

And 12 year olds don't know what naked means, because they never have to take their clothes off for anything.

There's a thread about a marijuana forest in the GDF, for chrissake...

Lyna303
but still...you wouldn't want to get naked w/ a 12 yr old would you...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.