POTC Actors favortie Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79

Mistypirate
Yeah!!! Johnny is a J/L shipper he is on our side..Johnny we Love you. He even says it, what an irony. I bet he liked all of the J/L scenes. Hint,hint Johnny is a shipper.

evilm0nki3
lol Where did the term shipper come from? i've never heard it until I started reading about pirates...

Mistypirate
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
lol Where did the term shipper come from? i've never heard it until I started reading about pirates...

It's the short word for relationship=shippers

evilm0nki3
ohhhhhh

Mistypirate
LOL

evilm0nki3
big grin

i thought it had something to do with being on the same ship with liz and jack or something...

It all makes sense now! happy

shannstar79
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
big grin

i thought it had something to do with being on the same ship with liz and jack or something...

It all makes sense now! happy
That works too !! big grin

willofthewisp
I didn't know that's what shipper meant, either.

Good for Johnny. He sees reason.

PirateDiva
Maybe thats a sign...Johnny likes the Liz/Jack idea because thats how its meant to be!!!

LovelyOne
Johnny is a total J/L shipper he talks about how he loves that weakness with Elizabeth even during the first movie on the beach..it was his favorite moment of Jack Sparrow in that movie big grin

Chiki Mina
keira is also a j/l shipper. Our faith is still there!

T.Maria
see...when BOTH of the money makers (johnny/keira) confess to loving the scenes between their characters, you KNOW theres something that we're deffinately NOT imagining!!! big grin

I dont know if anyone knows if they're 'friends' offscreen ect???
apparently he said her family are sweet and stuff...and she said hes a really nice and funny guy...

its completes the illusion when your fave shipper couple onscreen are friendly to eachother offscreen big grin

thats why 'dirty dancing' spoiled me sad
because the chemistry was beautiful onscreen between johnny castle/baby...
but offscreen patrick swayze/jennifer grey HATED eachother....ruined the film for me when i found that out lol

see...everyone is a jack/liz shipper..i betcha even ORLANDO is! big grin maybe thats why he's graciously bowed out of POTC 4... so jack/liz could get their happy ending hehe!

LovelyOne
hang on I'll find the qote..its in an interview he did for the lost disc edition of the DVD. Johnny loves it when that weakness comes out around Elizbeth in the movies..even way back with PotC 1:

"My favorite part, actually the most revealing and telling part of Jack Sparrow. Is when he's on the Island with Elizabeth......and she's burned all the rum.(pause) Jack sparrow who is the master of words...is reduced to..."NO..NOT GOOD...STOP...NOT GOOD"..that is probably the most satisfying moment for me. I feel its the most revealing for the character"

Chiki Mina
So Jack Sparrow met his match big grin Elizabeth is like Jacks weakness and strength at the same time IMO

Swann&Sparrow
Cute, Keira is totally into the Bad Boy relationship thing. She loves Jonny's kisses much more than Orlandos, she even said so. If you look at it, it's the same thing with Will and Jack. Jack has more experience with women and knows how to really kiss Elizabeth, just like how Johnny can kiss really good, but Will sucks...just like Orlando can't compare to Johnny.

T.Maria
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Cute, Keira is totally into the Bad Boy relationship thing. She loves Jonny's kisses much more than Orlandos, she even said so. If you look at it, it's the same thing with Will and Jack. Jack has more experience with women and knows how to really kiss Elizabeth, just like how Johnny can kiss really good, but Will sucks...just like Orlando can't compare to Johnny.

lmao!!!!big grin

i think keira preferres the jack/liz thing because its a completely new and exciting change of heart for her character, and as an actress she probably loves the challenges of that relationship.
Its weird how johnny and keira have this instant chemistry, it was there in potc 1 aswell...i dunno, maybe they built it from thinking that maybe their characters would be strangely attracted to eachother somehow and ran with it..and in 1 that is what we saw on screen?

and then ofcourse the writers realised it and thought it was superb and ran with it big grin

Chiki Mina
Remember on the special features of the commentrasy with keira and jack davenport. She said at the part where Jack takes elzibeth by the chains, and liz said "ur despicable" Keira said that she wanted to kiss him so bad right there lool.

T.Maria
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Remember on the special features of the commentrasy with keira and jack davenport. She said at the part where Jack takes elzibeth by the chains, and liz said "ur despicable" Keira said that she wanted to kiss him so bad right there lool.

lmao

i think her words were something like;

"Closer johnny...closer...closer...oh! no..never mind"
lol!smile

Poor johnny though, he said that the island scene when they were on the sand drunk that he felt like;

"Father time with his arm around a teenager"

she was only 17 then! she looked ALOT older than me when i was 17!!!

she was 15/16 when she did Dr Zhivago....and that had ALOT of sex in it with her...and she looked in her 20's then....its crazy!

i suppose johnny felt a little more comfortable kissing her knowing she was no longer a minor in 2?? she was 21 then right? ... should have put his mind at rest a little...

i loved her quote about the fact that her "14 yearold self" was jumping for joy when she found out she had to kiss him lmao. Bless...smile

Chiki Mina
lol shes truely lucky lol. I would be jumping up and down. Probably like Daffy Duck WOOHOO WOO HOOO WHOOO OWOOWOWOWOWOO lol

T.Maria
lmao i know big grin

And do you know what else i find amazing...how she can look straight into his eyes...i'm telling you, if i ever met him i wouldnt be able to do it...i cant look into peoples eyes...let alone his...

puppy dog eyes..*swoon!*

Chiki Mina
my eyes would crossed lol.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by shannstar79
hey girls this is an excerpt from an interview I was reading about DMC
you can see the whole interview here

Q. Getting slimed?

Depp: God, that was horrible. That was just horrible. But the good news is I was expecting the worst and it was horrible, but it wasn't as bad as I suppose it could have been. I didn't inhale any of the slime which is good. i LOVE this man! hahaha! I loved watchin Johnny get slimed! it was priceless! i feel sry for him tho. he looked like 1 ssexxi b****** covered in slime tho! never ceen n e thing ssexxier. he handled it like a champ!

Chiki Mina
ivebeendepped u have a dirty mouth. Use Orbit Gum!!

shannstar79
I loved that scene too smile I though it was sexxi as well

ivebeendepped43
ivebeendepped u have a dirty mouth. Use Orbit Gum!! i normally never use those words, but its the only way i can get my full thoughts across. AND HE IS!!!!! seriously?! never seen n e thing ssexxier covered in slime.............actually, ive nver even seen ANYTHING ssexxier than Johnny!

shannstar79
Originally posted by LovelyOne
hang on I'll find the qote..its in an interview he did for the lost disc edition of the DVD. Johnny loves it when that weakness comes out around Elizbeth in the movies..even way back with PotC 1:

"My favorite part, actually the most revealing and telling part of Jack Sparrow. Is when he's on the Island with Elizabeth......and she's burned all the rum.(pause) Jack sparrow who is the master of words...is reduced to..."NO..NOT GOOD...STOP...NOT GOOD"..that is probably the most satisfying moment for me. I feel its the most revealing for the character"

cool lovleyOne thanks for that post I did not know that!!! so Keira and Jonhhy are J/L shippers I LOVE IT

Chiki Mina
U know i was kidding ivebeendepped about the Orbit Gum lmao

i just love that commercial. Since we all here curse like hel-er heck then i figured we could use Orbit Gum *plays trumpet music* big grin*bling* lool

ivebeendepped43
omg! i luv those commercials so much! me and my sister imitate those ALL THE TIME! if someone says something dirty, we'll b like "maybe u should use some orbit white" and ill do the english accent and pretend im holding gum and say "Orbit white, a dazzling smile...................no matter wot!' we laugh way 2 hardd its hilarious

Chiki Mina
i love the snoop dog one lol

ivebeendepped43
haha! me too! and the one b4 /w the bus driver and the mailman!

Chiki Mina
omg yea!!! but my all time fav is snoop dog lol Since her curses alot lool and we see those old ladies in hell lol.

lovethemtigers
If we were to walk up to Keira right now...I just bet...based on interviews that I've seen with her...she would definitely pick Jack...because Jack and Liz are what's hot...liz and will are boring...to me, there's nothing more exciting than forbidden love....that love you want with all your being but you don't think it could ever happen...I just don't get it...after watching DMC...there is no doubt that the love between jack and liz is hot, passionate, forbidden, unpredictable, ....it's like "i don't want you,no wait, yes I do. No,I don't.....oh please just kiss me...no stop.....wait...please...." just that pull of I want you, but I dont' want you......gosh, if they don't let Jack and Liz be together...I don't know what I'll do...I can't believe...here it is OCt 12 and I'm still obesessed with Pirates...sorry if my typing's bad...i've had a couple of margarita's....it 's my man's birthday and we went to Mexican Rest for margaritas and nacho's....do you ever find yourself wondering what it would be like to be with Johnny''' gosh I feel like a teenage high school girl again...this is insane...come on, Disney...Jack and Liz forever..

Remeber...Sex sells...and Elizabeth and Jack are sexy and Will and Liz are plane boring and have a degree of below freezing....

Chiki Mina
ur right. There isnt more exciting hen a relationship that seems impossible and forbidden like jack/liz

no man can give her such freedom and such secure of her sexuality like jack can

and no woman can make someone weak and strong at the same time like liz can. And raise jacks cannon too lol

ivebeendepped43
boo yah!!

PirateDiva
I Know that Keira has a boyfriend....i feel soooo bad for the poor guy...i know if i were him and my girl was kissing JOHNNY....i would be very Worried!!! LOL!!

Oh God....seriously Johnny/Keira being Jack/Liz shippers...thats has to mean something!!!

LovelyOne
I'm glad that Johnny seems to like the isea of a Woman being the one thing that shows depth in Jack's character

This is probably a main reason why we see the theme in movie 2 again. I bet Johnny was cool with it because its his favorite thing about Jack's character

Alina
Funny thing when you start to almost ship the actors too laughing out loud angel laughing out loud

willofthewisp
ha ha ha, it's true. Johnny and Keira get linked in my mind now.

PirateDiva
I'm glad that Johnny seems to like the isea of a Woman being the one thing that shows depth in Jack's character

This is probably a main reason why we see the theme in movie 2 again. I bet Johnny was cool with it because its his favorite thing about Jack's character

Ya cause he did say he felt weird kissing a girl who is half his age... but he did it anyways cause he knows it was best for the movie!!!! cause he liked it too about the whole Liz being his weekness!! and not to mention he gave hope to millions of young women everywhere...like me...lol!!! laughing

Mistypirate
I remember reading in an interview were the interviewer asks Johnny.
I bet kissing Keira would keep him (Jack) straight?
and Johnny said something that, he kept calling for more takes, and that wasn't the hardest thing he had done in the movie. I bet Johnny was ok with it, I mean it must have been awkward because he met her when she was 17. But I'm sure he had no problem filming that part.

Chiki Mina
ooo i would love to see that intervie or read or watever.

Mistypirate
Ill post the link as soon as i find it smile

Chiki Mina
ok gracias

I wonder where do you guys find all these. I look and get nothing..

Mistypirate

Chiki Mina
man that simple lol i type loong things in order to get information

just type Johnny Interviews lol. I hope I get some luck big grin

Mistypirate
de nada chiki smile

LovelyOne

Chiki Mina
My ass was at the edge of the seat when i saw that kiss. I almost ended up sitting on the head of a guy who was sitting front of me.

T.Maria
My ass was at the edge of the seat when i saw that kiss. I almost ended up sitting on the head of a guy who was sitting front of me.

LMFFAO! big grin
i love you chiki, you never cease to make me laff big grin

i really WASNT expecting the kiss because i hadnt seen spoilers etc lol

my boyfriend had to calm me down...and close my mouth for me because it was hanging open in shock embarrasment lol

Its like...i WANTED it to happen...the chemistry was too much..and then it did and i was like "WOOOOOOOOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!" Happy Dance

my bf thought i was being ridiculous, and then started going on about how i didnt realise they would kiss, because he could see it a mile off lol.

needless to say, the next time i went to see it i took one of my girl friends instead....one that gets as excited as me big grin

LovelyOne
LOL I was totally expecting it as SOON as I saw the almost kiss in the curiosty scene..they always have a teaser kiss before the REAL kiss in PotC

tee_pirategirl
yeah like liz and will in pirates 1 but I must admit I expected it to be a lil more romantic not as twisted as that...I would have never thought of liz leaving jack ON HIS OWN SHIP

T.Maria
LOL I was totally expecting it as SOON as I saw the almost kiss in the curiosty scene..they always have a teaser kiss before the REAL kiss in PotC

LMAO yeah i know! big grin

and yet i never caught on to the fact it was a teaser kiss!!!!!! embarrasment

(My own BF had to tell me what the compass was doing lmao...i was sort of thinking to myself 'nah it cant be...its just my eyes decieving me...')

it took me twice to truly understand it...and then loads of clips from youtube.com to help me along the way lmao!! big grin

katelovespirate
oh gracious the first time i saw that kiss, i lost it. i had a panic attack (for real) and my poor doctor had to stay on the phone with me calming me down and listening to me freak out about the kiss. sad, isnt it?!?!

i DID NOT see it coming AT ALL. Well, i was working an intense desk job over the summer so i had heard NOTHING about the film. I saw the 1st film a ton and really loved it, but i didnt keep up on what was going on for 2. I had not even seen a trailor. All I knew was it had something to do with davy jones.

So i literally almost died when i saw it all. I sat through the film, as liz and jack kept flirting and then freaking made out, in absolute, wonderful shock. my friend was with me, and she's a nut too, so we freaked out together.

Chiki Mina
It was a like maybe a shock but I wasnt surprise-I dunno. I just didnt expect to happen in DMC, like at the end. But that kiss caught me off guard. I think next to the Spider Man 1 kiss, this has got to be the 2nd best kiss.

T.Maria
The second time i went was with a friend who is a MAJOR Will/Liz shipper...

we got out of the film and she just looked at me and went;
"SCREW Will/Liz!!! Jack/Liz all the way!!!"

lmao!! big grin

Chiki Mina
thats funny. My firends here think Im too obsessed in annalyzing movies. And always say Im wrong.

shannstar79
Originally posted by T.Maria
The second time i went was with a friend who is a MAJOR Will/Liz shipper...

we got out of the film and she just looked at me and went;
"SCREW Will/Liz!!! Jack/Liz all the way!!!"

lmao!! big grin

laughing laughing
that is too funny

Chiki Mina
love you siggy shann!

shannstar79
love you siggy shann!

Thanks Gurlsmile
I like yours too smile

Chiki Mina
lol thanks its my first siggy!! Im gonna have to practice and make more big grin

shannstar79
u did great!!
Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
Gracias bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.