Coolest NBA Shoes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Who has the cooolest Kicks?

master skyler
Although Kobe it my favorite player, I have Wade's and they're pretty nice so yeah i went with Flash

Myth
My favorite is actually an old KG pair (way back when I was in Middle school around 1997-98. Its the only shoe I've ever seen with some sort of different sticky layer on the sides of the bottom. It had the best grip on a court I've ever tried.

My favorite by looks is actually Duncan's from about 2002 or so.

RecSpecs110
i have never really had a preference when it came to shoes, especially NBA player sponsered shoes, because they always look somewhat ugly. im not sure what exactly KG or duncan wore, but the others, its basically a mediocre pair of shoes with the name of the player printed on, and so it costs $100+. When at the same time, i go can go to a factory outlet nearby and by a pair of basketball shoes that cost like 20-30 dollars and they are really durable and nice, but have no name on them. so from a fan standpoint, i would love to have a pair of shoes with the name of an NBA superstar to display, but when playing basketball, not so much.

Darth Martin
I would say Kobe's right now. Those things are beautiful. Although, you got to admit King James and MJ have some nice pairs.

forumcrew
gotta be the penny hardaway shoe..

http://webpages.csus.edu/~sac96801/penny%20foam.jpg

I had the white ones.

master skyler
yeah, personally i like most of them all. and im with recspec, i dont know what duncan or kg wore.

Myth
I figured most wouldn't, but I figured I'd state my opinion just the same.

Lord Evolution
Iversons, then Tmacs

master skyler
I see, yeah I probly would have done the same Myth.

RZA
Kamikazes

Lord Evolution
Kobe's shoe does look pretty good, but the ones he use to have were butt fugly.

Myth
The foam looking ones? My brother had those. Once they were worn once, they had permanent wrinkles in them that were obvious from across the court.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.