The Scottie Chat Place!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



~Kongu_Dude~
This is the Scottie Chat Place! w00t

Here, Scottie and friends of him hang out to talk about things. dodgy

Ask Questions and such things. ninja

Cheetah girl
Will you answer my Pm

BlackSunshine
hello stick out tongue

Jack of Blades
HELL o

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
Will you answer my Pm

Did you send a PM to Scottie? leftright

Comon! Scottie is freakin Nice! w00t

Post Something. happy

Cheetah girl
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Did you send a PM to Scottie? leftright

Comon! Scottie is freakin Nice! w00t

Post Something. happy


Non to you.

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
Non to you.

I dont have a ****ing YIM. w00t

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
This is the Scottie Chat Place! w00t

Here, Scottie and friends of him hang out to talk about things. dodgy

Ask Questions and such things. ninja Umm thanks for the thread Kongu embarrasmentOriginally posted by BlackSunshine
hello stick out tongue wave HiyaOriginally posted by Jack of Blades
HELL o wave HELL.o too you too

~Kongu_Dude~
Scottie is here! w00t

How are you?

Jack of Blades
Its a shame that im not here a year couz then i coud make an avatar similer to yours onli a litle diferent

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Its a shame that im not here a year couz then i coud make an avatar similer to yours onli a litle diferent

Yep. petpet

How about: Free ducks? dodgy

ladygrim
woohoo scotties place!!!!

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ladygrim
woohoo scotties place!!!!

No Kongu Place made by a cool member. cry

ladygrim
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
No Kongu Place made by a cool member. cry sad

~Kongu_Dude~
I feel sad. cry

Scottie
Originally posted by ladygrim
woohoo scotties place!!!! woot YAY FOR ME!!!!


wave HI

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
No Kongu Place made by a cool member. cry Done big grin

ladygrim
how r u !!!

Shelbert Lemon
heya Chris happy

~Kongu_Dude~
Hiya.

Shelbert Lemon
Hiya smile

Scottie
Originally posted by ladygrim
how r u !!! Im very good smileOriginally posted by Shelbert Lemon
heya Chris happy Hiya Shellie happywaveOriginally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Hiya. Hello Kongu wave

ladygrim
good good !!!!

~Kongu_Dude~
w00t

Shelbert Lemon
*sits on the couch getting comfortable* I think Im gonna stay a while if thats ok.....

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
*sits on the couch getting comfortable* I think Im gonna stay a while if thats ok.....

Go to my Kongu thread too. happy

I got tea and things... stick out tongue

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
*sits on the couch getting comfortable* I think Im gonna stay a while if thats ok..... Thats fine with me, stay as long as you like happy

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Go to my Kongu thread too. happy

I got tea and things... stick out tongue

ladygrim
Originally posted by Scottie
Thats fine with me, stay as long as you like happy awww cute

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Go to my Kongu thread too. happy

I got tea and things... stick out tongue I love tea... I could have 2 places to chill shock


Originally posted by Scottie
Thats fine with me, stay as long as you like happy thanks happy thats better then the coffee invite anytime stick out tongue

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
thanks happy thats better then the coffee invite anytime stick out tongue the dog i sent to find the first dog got lost too oh

i think i will have to train a monkey instead monkey...their very cheeky but more reliable yes

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I love tea... I could have 2 places to chill shock


thanks happy thats better then the coffee invite anytime stick out tongue

Mmm...

Kiwi Tea.... droolio

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ladygrim
awww cute isnt he?! .... one of our greatest messa thinks. ..... ignore me silliness embarrasment


Originally posted by Scottie
the dog i sent to find the first dog got lost too oh

i think i will have to train a monkey instead monkey...their very cheeky but more reliable yes and if this one gets lost... send yourself erm


Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Mmm...

Kiwi Tea.... droolio hmmmm never had the kiwi tea... I like my tea from orange or black tea leaves brewed hot with a little sweetner.... now thats awesome droolio

ladygrim
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
isnt he?! .... one of our greatest messa thinks. ..... ignore me silliness embarrasment





hmmmm never had the kiwi tea... I like my tea from orange or black tea leaves brewed hot with a little sweetner.... now thats awesome droolio never knew there was such a thing as kiwi tea smile

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
and if this one gets lost... send yourself erm


hmmmm never had the kiwi tea... I like my tea from orange or black tea leaves brewed hot with a little sweetner.... now thats awesome droolio

I have a whole shed full of animals...if i dont train them to find each other they with get bored and start to play chess....i dont think i could handle that scared



big grin I love my tea very milky with two sugars...my gran calls it baby tea embarrasment

ladygrim
eeek sugar in tea sick ... i like it fairly strong with zilch sugar in ...mmmmmm

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Scottie
I have a whole shed full of animals...if i dont train them to find each other they with get bored and start to play chess....i dont think i could handle that scared



big grin I love my tea very milky with two sugars...my gran calls it baby tea embarrasment I dont know how to play chess cry Im like jealous or something....


we call it northern tea here stick out tongue... lots of people from the north here like it that way.


Originally posted by ladygrim
never knew there was such a thing as kiwi tea smile me either but they make all sorts of flavors so I figure its one of them messed

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I dont know how to play chess cry Im like jealous or something....


we call it northern tea here stick out tongue... lots of people from the north here like it that way.


me either but they make all sorts of flavors so I figure its one of them messed

petpet dont worry, chess sucks


Then i like my tea Northern Style big grin


Kiwi tea sounds yuck sick

Röland
Originally posted by Scottie
petpet dont worry, chess sucks


Then i like my tea Northern Style big grin


Kiwi tea sounds yuck sick

Chess is awesome! w00t

I don't like any tea.

Scottie
woot

Scottie
wave

JaehSkywalker
ello! too bad i'm going.. erm

Scottie
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
ello! too bad i'm going.. erm eek! hiya

cry bye

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Scottie
eek! hiya

cry bye

aww... see ya!

toodles... happy

ThePittman
pitt_dance

Scottie
Originally posted by ThePittman
pitt_dance slide

Shelbert Lemon
happy

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
happy wave hiya shellie, hows things goin? smile

Shelbert Lemon
Its going ok... Im sitting here bored listening to music messed... just took a picture of my tat!

Scottie
i'm bored too sadyes

its a bug big grin

Shelbert Lemon
laughing out loud yeah.... I want more bugs... shock..... lady bugs though stick out tongue

Scottie
i only have this one http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/bug.gif

Originally posted by Scottie
i only have this one http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/bug.gif That's a freakin' shhhweet ladybug ermm

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Scottie
i only have this one http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/bug.gif its white messed



wasnt there a tat thread?.... I cant find it erm

Originally posted by [email protected]~
That's a freakin' shhhweet ladybug ermm Heya happy

Scottie
Originally posted by [email protected]~
That's a freakin' shhhweet ladybug ermm yup yup, it is ermm

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Heya happy 'ello Shellie happy

*dances to White n' Nerdy* dance

ThePittman
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Its going ok... Im sitting here bored listening to music messed... just took a picture of my tat! Cute smile

Originally posted by Scottie
yup yup, it is ermm ....laughing

Man, this song cracks me up everytime, comparing to listening to Chamillionare's Ridin' and then this remix..

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
its white messed



wasnt there a tat thread?.... I cant find it erm its white....like snow stick out tongue

i thinks so yes

Röland
They see me mowin'... my front lawn
I know they're all thinkin' I'm so white & nerdy
Think I'm just too white & nerdy
Think I'm just too white & nerdy
Can't ya see I'm white & nerdy?
Look at me, I'm white & nerdy
I wanna roll with... the gangstas

But so far they all think I'm too white and nerdy
Think I'm just too white & nerdy
Think I'm just too white & nerdy
I'm just too white & nerdy
Really, really white & nerdy

First in my class there at MIT
Got skills, I'm a champion at D&D
MC Escher, that's my favorite MC
Keep your 40, I'll just have an Earl Grey tea
My rims never spin - to the contrary
You'll find that they're quite stationary
All of my action figures are cherry

Stephen Hawking's in my library
My MySpace page is all totally pimped out
Got people beggin' for my Top 8 spaces
Yo, I know pi to a thousand places
Ain't got no grills, but I still wear braces

I order all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise
I'm a whiz at Minesweeper, I could play for days
Once you see my sweet moves, you're gonna stay amazed
My fingers movin' so fast, I'll set the place ablaze
There's no killer app I haven't run


Had to post it doped

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by [email protected]~
'ello Shellie happy

*dances to White n' Nerdy* dance laughing out loud that song cracked me upOriginally posted by ThePittman
Cute smile thank you smile Originally posted by Scottie
its white....like snow stick out tongue

i thinks so yes snowball? happy

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
snowball? happy snowflake droolio


Röland
The first time I heard it , I was coming back from playing poker and was just losing it when I was driving home. laughing

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Scottie
snowflake droolio touched ...... wait, does he play a roll in the dog and monkey search? huh

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
touched ...... wait, does he play a roll in the dog and monkey search? huh nope...he gaurds the goldfish


Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Scottie
nope...he gaurds the goldfish oh ok, that works happy

Röland
Originally posted by [email protected]~
My friend played it over TeamSpeak, and we all started cracking up laughing

Before they played it on the radio, they played Ridin before it which I thought was hilarious. laughing out loud


ThePittman
Originally posted by [email protected]~
'ello Shellie happy

*dances to White n' Nerdy* dance http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/whitenerdy

Scottie
Ive got to go guys...but ill be back later on wave

p.s. Shellie check out my banners for Infamous and see what you think big grin

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Scottie
Ive got to go guys...but ill be back later on wave

p.s. Shellie check out my banners for Infamous and see what you think big grin Oh yes, going there now! ... take care Chris hug

Originally posted by ThePittman
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/whitenerdy laughing

ThePittman
Originally posted by Scottie
Ive got to go guys...but ill be back later on wave

p.s. Shellie check out my banners for Infamous and see what you think big grin punk

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ladygrim
never knew there was such a thing as kiwi tea smile

sadwalk

Röland
Kiwi Tea sucks no expression

~Kongu_Dude~
no expression

Röland
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
no expression

srug

~Kongu_Dude~
herbsrug

Scottie
wave

Shelbert Lemon
glomp

Röland
Originally posted by Scottie
wave

hi wave

ADarksideJedi
Who is scottie?a newbe? eek!

Scottie

Scottie
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Who is scottie?a newbe? eek! no2

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Who is scottie?a newbe? eek! no Jackie, Scottie has been around for a as long as I happy

Originally posted by Scottie
_huggle_ wave hello hugs are so nice happy

Scottie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
no Jackie, Scottie has been around for a as long as I happy

hugs are so nice happy

I have confused *checks* eek! I HAVE shake_it


They're HuggleTastic big grin

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
no Jackie, Scottie has been around for a as long as I happy

hugs are so nice happy [/QUOTE

i do not know you but hey welcome!jm

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Scottie
I have confused *checks* eek! I HAVE shake_it


They're HuggleTastic big grin Indeed! eek!

ADarksideJedi
can i have a hug?jm sad

Lady Fianna
Hello Scottie. wavey

Röland
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
can i have a hug?jm sad

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
glomp

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
no Jackie, Scottie has been around for a as long as I happy

hugs are so nice happy look at your sig Jackie... Im shellie stick out tongue


Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
can i have a hug?jm sad hug

Scottie
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
i do not know you but hey welcome!jm happywave Hello

Scottie
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Hello Scottie. wavey happywave Hello

Scottie
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
can i have a hug?jm sad tighthug

ADarksideJedi
hey how are you?jm

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
look at your sig Jackie... Im shellie stick out tongue


hug

hi shellie!had no idea you change your name!jm

Shelbert Lemon
good, just listening to some music while I fold laundry.

ADarksideJedi
sounds good!got to go see u later!jm

Scottie
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
sounds good!got to go see u later!jm wave toodles

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
sounds good!got to go see u later!jm ciao sweetie happy

~Kongu_Dude~
i Hola ! wave

Blanka
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
i Hola ! wave Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
i Hola ! wave

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
i Hola ! wave wave

~Kongu_Dude~
How's everyone? happy

The Pict
See the scores today Scottie?

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
How's everyone? happy Everyone is fine smile

Originally posted by The Pict
See the scores today Scottie? Nah i missed them, i was working

The Pict
Originally posted by Scottie
Everyone is fine smile

Nah i missed them, i was working

celtic won 4-1

Rangers lost 1-0 to Caley thistle sad sad sad

~Kongu_Dude~
Sup? m00f

The Pict
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Sup? m00f

should I say it....?

Blanka
ScottieScottieScottieScottieScottieScottieScottieS
cottieScottieScottieScottieScottieScottieScottieSc
ottieScottieScottieScottieScottieScottieScottieSco
ttie

~Kongu_Dude~
BlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlanka
BlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlank
aBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlana
kaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlan
kaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBla
nkaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBla
nakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBl
ankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanakaBlankaBlankaBlanaka

Scottie
Originally posted by The Pict
celtic won 4-1

Rangers lost 1-0 to Caley thistle sad sad sad

YES!!! GET IN YA DANCER wootwootwootwoot


Supe-caley-were-fantastic-rangers-were-atrocious laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

The Pict
Originally posted by Scottie
YES!!! GET IN A DANCER wootwootwootwoot


Supe-caley-were-fantastic-rangers-were-atrocious laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

aww man what's going on?

Blanka
~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~K
ongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kon
gu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu
_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_D
ude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~~Kongu_Dude~

Blanka
the pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pict

Scottie
Originally posted by The Pict
aww man what's going on? petpet

The Pict
Originally posted by Scottie
petpet

smile

Originally posted by Blanka
the pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pictthe pict

That's more like it

~Kongu_Dude~
Durka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka DurkaDurka Durkav

The Pict
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotland/offtheball/frame_game/index.shtml

laughing out loud

~Kongu_Dude~
:

Scottie
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/ENR.gif

Scottie
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/DomoBump.jpg

ADarksideJedi
Hi Scottie!What's up?jmshaun

IceJaw
Originally posted by Scottie
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/DomoBump.jpg

Röland
i want a hamburger sadwalk

IceJaw
Me too, I'm hungry ermm

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by IceJaw
Me too, I'm hungry ermm

Stockholm is too damn expensive. droolio

I think. ermm

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Stockholm is too damn expensive. droolio

I think. ermm srug never been

~Kongu_Dude~
Hi! wave

Scottie
Hey Kongu wave

~Kongu_Dude~
How are you Scottie? smile

Scottie
Im good, you?

~Kongu_Dude~
Fine. smile

I flipped over with my bike so I destroyed the "dirtshield" aww

LethalFemme
*rolls around on Scottie's bed*dd

~Kongu_Dude~
Scottie Doesn't bump my thread. aww

Scottie
Originally posted by LethalFemme
*rolls around on Scottie's bed*dd my dreams have come true big grin

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Scottie
my dreams have come true big grin

weep Not Mine.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scottie
my dreams have come true big grin

You're here?shock bag

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
weep Not Mine.

Scottie
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You're here?shock bag Yep wave

Scottie
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Scottie Doesn't bump my thread. aww happy now disgust

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scottie
Yep wave

Hicurlers























































*puts bra back on*embarrasment

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Hicurlers























































*puts bra back on*embarrasment

naughty

Scottie
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Hicurlers



*puts bra back on*embarrasment leave it off if it makes you feel more comfortable wink

ThePittman
Originally posted by Scottie
leave it off if it makes you feel more comfortable wink naughty

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scottie
leave it off if it makes you feel more comfortable wink

They're watching me.lookaround

Scottie
Don't be shy tongue_ss

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>