So angry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Abigaillol
I am a novice in the game, but I am usually killed by some persons of high level recently .These people are absolutely the garbages in the game.They think they have high level so they can kill other players of low level at will! How stupid persons they are! We should criticize these people!

PVS
.............................................................................................what?

queeq
Sounds like closing time to me.

Why is this relevant to this forum, Abigaillol?

darth_fidelis
Originally posted by Abigaillol
I am a novice in the game, but I am usually killed by some persons of high level recently .These people are absolutely the garbages in the game.They think they have high level so they can kill other players of low level at will! How stupid persons they are! We should criticize these people!

are you talking about star wars galaxies?

indolentboy
I know a company offers services about games called LOVEGAMENOW. My friends introduced that company to me some months ago. We feel their services is quite good.And i seek them to purchase services about games, you can have a try there.
Address of their website : lovegamenow.com

amity75
Originally posted by Abigaillol
I am a novice in the game, but I am usually killed by some persons of high level recently .These people are absolutely the garbages in the game.They think they have high level so they can kill other players of low level at will! How stupid persons they are! We should criticize these people! Damn them all to hell!

Em, what was the subject again?

queeq
Dunno... Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.