Captain American VS. Luke Cage & Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Captain American

VS.

Luke Cage & Elektra

WHO WINS.....

braz
Luke Cage pwns Cap by himself no expression with Elektra its like overkill

Metalmanx
Luke Cage OR Elektra can take out Cap by themselves.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by braz
Luke Cage pwns Cap by himself no expression with Elektra its like overkill

thumb up

Eternalfury
I agree Luke Cage should be able to beat Captain America by him self...but I also find it interesting that when you match someone against the Cap one-on-one that can and should beat him noone ever seems to think that they can beat Cap (like Luke Cage)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Eternalfury
I agree Luke Cage should be able to beat Captain America by him self...but I also find it interesting that when you match someone against the Cap one-on-one that can and should beat him noone ever seems to think that they can beat Cap (like Luke Cage)

It's a weird one. I feel that Cap vs. Luke Cage can be split evenly 50/50 if there are no plot devices or jobber auras at work.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's a weird one. I feel that Cap vs. Luke Cage can be split evenly 50/50 if there are no plot devices or jobber auras at work.

Really?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Really?

Yea. Basically it's Cage's extreme durability and super strength vs. Cap's fighting skills and shield. I see it as being a 50/50 toss up.

H. S. 6
Meh, I think Luke would be able to pull off a slight majority. I wonder if Cap could use pressure points... Doubt it, though.

Tron
Who is this Captain American that we're speaking of?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
Luke Cage pwns Cap by himself no expression with Elektra its like overkill wink

marvelprince
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I agree. One on one Cap vs Cage is a toss up. Cap has the fighting skills and agility but Cage has the strength and durabilty. But throw Elektra on Luke's side and Captain America is going down

Grimm22
I can see Cap beating Luke Cage 7-8/10 erm

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
I can see Cap beating Luke Cage 7-8/10 erm
are you actaully beign serous?

whats capt gunna do to cage?

Soljer
Captain America can beat Elektra. He can hold his own with Cage (though it would be a draw, or in cage's favor).

He cannot, however, Take both at the same time. Duo 10/10.

OneDumbG0
Cap would find a way. 2/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
are you actaully beign serous?

whats capt gunna do to cage?

I could ask you the same question with Wolverine no expression

riceroost
I can see Cap beating Luke Cage 7-8/10 erm Really? I cant honestly think of a single way for Cap to hurt Cage. Using all his strength he might be able to hurt Luke with his shield, but not KO or kill him.
I could ask you the same question with Wolverine no expression It's very simple really. Wolverine runs circles around Cage and then stabs him. Cage dies a bloody death. Cage has been savaged by large jungle cats. If their claws can pierce his bulletproof skin Wolverine cuts him like rice paper.

leonidas
cap gets wasted vs both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.