I have to have....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
I have to go have surgery. Its not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Its very minor surgery. Its called LEEP. They have to cut off a small piece of my cervix. Luckily I'll be asleep or completely numb. I'm not sure when I have to go bu they said I have to do this by the end of December before this crap gets worse and I end up with no cervix at all.

Marth18
You'll be asleep huh....... naughty

BlackSunshine
god...of course someones gotta be a retard...wink YES I'll be asleep.

Röland
That sucks that you have to get surgery, but it's going to help you.

Hope everything goes well. thumbup

Cheetah girl
shutup and go away

D-Double
Ooo, that sucks... pinch

LEEP, huh? huh .... at least they try to make it sound fun. erm

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I have to go have surgery. Its not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Its very minor surgery. Its called LEEP. They have to cut off a small piece of my cervix. Luckily I'll be asleep or completely numb. I'm not sure when I have to go bu they said I have to do this by the end of December before this crap gets worse and I end up with no cervix at all.

Surgery, regardless of how minor is always scary. Good luck hon. hug

BlackSunshine
yeah when they told me I was gonna have to have surgery I got so scared I threw up on the floor in the doctors office...no kidding. Rather embarassing.

Originally posted by Cheetah girl
shutup and go away

excuse me?

Punkyhermy
omg. wow...i hope all ends well.

whatever is wrong with that piece of your cervix tho?

Devalion
Oh my god. I'm sorry to hear that you have to have surgery hun, all I can do is wish the best of luck and hope that everything goes to plan.

D-Double
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Surgery, regardless of how minor is always scary. Good luck hon. hug

yes yes, good luck... wink

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
omg. wow...i hope all ends well.

whatever is wrong with that piece of your cervix tho?

they found some minor abnormal cells. They usually do this thing where they freeze the cervix and remove the abnormal cells on the outside but they cant do that because my abnormal cells are on the inside of my cervix. So they have to cut it out.

~Da Moose~
yeah when they told me I was gonna have to have surgery I got so scared I threw up on the floor in the doctors office...no kidding. Rather embarassing.

I have to have a procedure done in December too, that I am scared about having....so I can completely understand that.

Strangelove
shutup and go away getout1

Good luck!

BlackSunshine
thank you

BlackSunshine
I'll of course let you guys know when I'm gonna have it and what the results are afterwards. I'll be sure and keep it all in one threadwink

Punkyhermy
they found some minor abnormal cells. They usually do this thing where they freeze the cervix and remove the abnormal cells on the outside but they cant do that because my abnormal cells are on the inside of my cervix. So they have to cut it out.

oouch...sad

i hope all goes well.

Marth18
it wasnt a question, i knew you would be asleep, i was just gunna say im gunna take advantage of you while you are asleep, which now that i think about it is sick.........or is it naughty

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Marth18
it wasnt a question, i knew you would be asleep, i was just gunna say im gunna take advantage of you while you are asleep, which now that i think about it is sick.........or is it naughty

If you want to live you won't because Imp will be in the room with me stick out tongue

oouch...sad

i hope all goes well.

I'm sure it wont be all that bad but the main thing I'm worried about is falling asleep and not waking up. Thanks alot smile

Röland
yeah it's pretty sick Marth stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
shutup and go away Whore.

Marth18
Fine, I wont...for now naughty

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Whore.

is she a sock...or is she just pissed because no one's paying attention to her crap for 10 seconds?

~Da Rev~
is she a sock...or is she just pissed because no one's paying attention to her crap for 10 seconds? I fear its our worst nightmare...

She's......ALL OF THE ABOVE....

dun dun daaaaaaaa

Punkyhermy
is she a sock...or is she just pissed because no one's paying attention to her crap for 10 seconds?

god save cheetah girl.

mad evil face

BlackSunshine
ah well......whatever. I dont have time for people like that. I suppose I could put her on ignore.

~Da Rev~
Then that would mean you HAVE time for her. Just enough time to put her on ignore.

Marth18
god save cheetah girl.

mad evil face

no...dont save her.... evil face

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Then that would mean you HAVE time for her. Just enough time to put her on ignore.

uh...hmm...err...ggeeeee....... confused i suppose

~Da Rev~
srug Don't take my word for it. I just like to see myself type.

BlackSunshine
you confused the hell out of me laughing

~Da Rev~
I'll do that once in a blue moon.

LanceWindu
Good luck Rae, I've never had surgery so I don't know how I'd be feeling right now...but you have my support.

~Da Rev~
I've had a million surgeries.

2 on my left knee
1 on my arm

and coming soon 2 on my mouth w00t

BlackSunshine
Thanks alot smile The more support, the better. I've never had surgery befor either and its a really scary thought. But I've gotta do it before this crap gets worse.

Lana
Eep, Rae, that doesn't sound fun...good luck and hopefully all will go well hug

The only thing I've had that was close to surgery was my finger...

Marth18
You'll be fine.

BlackSunshine
thanks smile

Shelbert Lemon
Good luck Rae, Even though minor, i know it can be nerve racking. Im pulling for you though and believe you to be strong... Im sure you will be fine. hug

Lyna303
woah...scary...i hope everything goes well for you and good luck on the surgery...

Impediment
It'll be allright. Surgery is quick and painless. I remember the reconstructive surgeries I had to have on my neck when I was shot, and they were all relativley easy and mostly painless. This will be a piece of cake for you, babe. wink

Lyna303
ermm well...im gonna have my wisdom teeth pulled out in two week...not as bad as yours...

Marth18
Originally posted by Lyna303
ermm well...im gonna have my wisdom teeth pulled out in two week...not as bad as yours...

mine are growing in fast but it doesnt hurt yet

Lyna303
mine are growing in fast but it doesnt hurt yet
mine aren't even grown out yet, but my ortho said that now is the best time to get them removed...they have to cut through my gums...at least i will be asleep...

Naib
shutup and go away if you're gonna be better than them...try not to act like them.

Marth18
your face is gunna be all fat lol

Naib
your face is gunna be all fat lol i hope you meant that to someone else, rather than me. or as a rhetorical funny that kinda died the moment you said it.

Marth18
i dont even know who you are, why would i say that to you? i would have no meaning

Naib
i dont even know who you are, why would i say that to you? i would have no meaning oh, right. just that you didn't quote anyone and you posted right after me, which generally means as far as i know to mean you were quoting me. never mind.

Kelly_LS
Good luck with your surgery babe. wink I hope all goes well.

ThePittman
One of my wife's friends just had that done and everything went well, I wish you the best. smile

BlackSunshine
thanks alot you guys I really appreciate your support hug

Mystique Lynx

hmmmmm..*wonders what cervix means*

BlackSunshine
hmm

Prabhodh
Good luck with the operation, i know they can be scary.

Originally posted by Mystique Lynx
hmmmmm..*wonders what cervix means*

Look it up, I doubt anyone will explain it.

Mišt
Last time I had surgery for my teeth, I woke up with DD boobs insteadshock

No complaints here thoughshifty

Mystique Lynx

Mišt

Mystique Lynx

Mišt
Check againnahuh

Mystique Lynx

PandoraMomo
*hugs* good luck honey

BlackSunshine
thanks smile

BlackSunshine
Well, I finally got the date for my appointment on the 27th of this month. I'm not as nervous as I was before I just hope everything goes well.

Slay
Am I the only one who doesn't know what a cervix is?

The Pict
Well, I finally got the date for my appointment on the 27th of this month. I'm not as nervous as I was before I just hope everything goes well.

I'd wish you good luck but you don't need it, I know what I'm doing. smile

Seriously though I hope everything goes well and you have no further problems.

Originally posted by Slay
Am I the only one who doesn't know what a cervix is?

It seems that way so far

Slay
You telling me what it is might help. ermm

The Pict

Sure, but if you looked it up you'd get a proper explanation.

BlackSunshine

It's something only women have........obviously

Slay
It's something only women have........obviously
I don't know English terms for Biological things. Does it have anything to do with your reproductive organs? ermm

BlackSunshine
I don't know English terms for Biological things. Does it have anything to do with your reproductive organs? ermm

yup...its what holds the baby in for 9 months.

Slay
yup...its what holds the baby in for 9 months.
Oh. Cool. Yeah, you might need that. stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
Oh. Cool. Yeah, you might need that. stick out tongue

yeah...I do want at least one more before I get too old.

Slay
yeah...I do want at least one more before I get too old.
Don't wait too long though. If I should believe my oldest brother a too big of an age different between the two (7 between his) can be annoying. Especially when I told him that when the oldest kid leaves High School the other one will be 11.

BlackSunshine
Don't wait too long though. If I should believe my oldest brother a too big of an age different between the two (7 between his) can be annoying. Especially when I told him that when the oldest kid leaves High School the other one will be 11.

Well, I'm not sure when I want another one. Maybe when this on is about 5 or 6 or when I'm finished with school.

Lana
Well, you're still young, Rae, you're like what, 24? You've still got plenty of time to have another kid if you want stick out tongue

My mom had two more children after she remarried...the youngest of my siblings is nearly 17 years younger than me.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Lana
Well, you're still young, Rae, you're like what, 24? You've still got plenty of time to have another kid if you want stick out tongue

My mom had two more children after she remarried...the youngest of my siblings is nearly 17 years younger than me.

oh yeah...I'm in now way rushing to have more.

BlackSunshine
Well I had to reschedule my app. because of financial problems but this Thursday at 1030 is my appointment and I'm so stressed and nervous about it.

LethalFemme
Well I had to reschedule my app. because of financial problems but this Thursday at 1030 is my appointment and I'm so stressed and nervous about it.

How did I miss this thread?confused

You'll be fine sweetie. Did you read up on it?smile

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by LethalFemme
How did I miss this thread?confused

You'll be fine sweetie. Did you read up on it?smile

Yeah, thanks for your support. Thankfully Matt and his mom are helping out. Sadly, my parents won't help out at all. sad

LethalFemme
Yeah, thanks for your support. Thankfully Matt and his mom are helping out. Sadly, my parents won't help out at all. sad

I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie.hug

How long do you need to recover?

kayakat
good luck!!! hug
i had surgery not so long ago, i was really scared but it when fine... (they had to take out my Gall bladder (if thats the right translation))
its the damn rehabilitation that sucks! i was so bored, couldn't do anything but stay at home...

Strangelove
We're all behind you Rae! w00t Hope everything goes well. I'd pray for you if I prayed, period. But I hope your anesthetic dreams are full of cervixes minus abnormal cells! And unicorns and gumdrops and all that jazz ermm

BlackSunshine
Thanks happy

Originally posted by LethalFemme
I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie.hug

How long do you need to recover?

Thanks smile It takes about 3 weeks or so I was told.

Lady Fianna
Good luck, surgery can be pretty scary but it's never as bad as you think. Just stay calm, remember that the surgeons have done this loads of times before and you will be completely fine. hug

That said...I'm usually freaking out completely so I can understand. Take care of yourself.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Good luck, surgery can be pretty scary but it's never as bad as you think. Just stay calm, remember that the surgeons have done this loads of times before and you will be completely fine. hug

That said...I'm usually freaking out completely so I can understand. Take care of yourself.

Thanks happy I am a bit nervous but its very minor surgery. I'm sure when I get up there tomorrow I'll be really nervous.

BlackSunshine
Welp, today's the day. I'm gonna be leaving home in about an hour. Wish me luck and whatever else. I just hope I'm not a nervous wreck when I get there. I hardly slept last night because of it.

Roulette
Welp, today's the day. I'm gonna be leaving home in about an hour. Wish me luck and whatever else. I just hope I'm not a nervous wreck when I get there. I hardly slept last night because of it.

O.O This is the first time I've seen this thread....

Good luck BlackSunshine. Don't be scared, you'll be fine hun hug

Mišt

Luckily I'll be asleep or completely numb.

^ Thats all there is to it happy Nothing to be scared of, you wont wake up with half your leg missing or something laughing out loud
But good luck happy

Impediment
I only slept for like 4 hours last night. I'm not nervous, per se, but antsy, for lack of a better word.

BlackSunshine
Well, we just got back about an hour ago. I feel tottally fine but I've got a few cramps here and there but I think I'll live.

BlackSunshine
Thanks alot for all the support you guys! I really needed it and really appreciate it. hug

LethalFemme
You know we love ya ma.hugmwah1

BlackSunshine
_melt__

PandoraMomo
Well, we just got back about an hour ago. I feel tottally fine but I've got a few cramps here and there but I think I'll live.
Yay!

Strangelove
w00t

BlackSunshine
I dont know why but I feel like I have no energy whatsoever and all Ive been doing is sleeping. I hope it has something to do with this surgery I just had done. Maybe its just normal....or I'm crazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.