Superman Prime V.S. FP Galactus and ALL Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
This is the true Superman Prime which incubated in the sun for 15,000 years, and had very much ascended far beyond the comprehension of even Gods.

Superman Prime:
http://captain.custard.org/geo_old/sprime1.jpg

V.S.

FP Galactus and ALL of his Heralds:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/Cosmic_Heralds.jpg

Fight takes place on neutral ground, No Prep, and Bloodlust is on....

WHO WINS?

UniOmni
There is no basis for fullpower Galactus.

But all at their best??

Surfer would be a universe, or the Unilord, and he'd be facing the Destroyer.

I can't see a guy without any hardcore feats winning.

I watch Pokemon

Stupid Rookie
Do you really expect the heralds to play a role in this?

Are we talking about the SBP who defeated all the GLs, but is currently imprisoned by them, or is this another version?

Galan777
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Do you really expect the heralds to play a role in this?

Are we talking about the SBP who defeated all the GLs, but is currently imprisoned by them, or is this another version? This is Superman Prime, the most powerful hero that has ever existed

I watch Pokemon

Galan777

UniOmni
Originally posted by Galan777
This is Superman Prime, the most powerful hero that has ever existed

Ion begs to differ. embarrasment

Solar, man of the Atom begs to differ.

Jenny Quantam begs to differ.

Man people, beg to differ.

Prime defeated him with a gl ring. Its not like he blew him out.

Galan777
Originally posted by UniOmni

Prime defeated him with a gl ring. Its not like he blew him out. HAHA you think that any of those characters are morse powerful then supes prime incubated for 15,000 years?

Galan777
Not to mention that Supes Prime ressurected His wife (Lois) from DNA:
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8858/lzyxmltpkz5zh.th.jpg

Stupid Rookie

SPITE!!!

Galan777
SPITE!!! WTF? what are you talking about, this is not spite

Stupid Rookie
You are saying that gods feared him, and he is the most powerful being that ever existed. basically you are sayin he beats G without much trouble. The Heralds become knats to people who can beat G with ease.

UniOmni
HAHA you think that any of those characters are morse powerful then supes prime incubated for 15,000 years?

Superman Prime brought back lois with help from an imp.

Its not like Odin or Darkseid doing it with a twitch or finger.

And yeah, the characters who have feats beat one with mostly hyperbole to stand on??

Silly me for going with shown power over implied power.

Half of them can go back in time and collapse the sun while he incubates.

Their feats>>>his lack thereof.

H. S. 6
Superman Prime brought back lois with help from an imp.

Its not like Odin or Darkseid doing it with a twitch or finger.

And yeah, the characters who have feats beat one with mostly hyperbole to stand on??

Silly me for going with shown power over implied power.

Their feats>>>his lack thereof.

Agreed. thumb up

Galan777
You are saying that gods feared him, and he is the most powerful being that ever existed. basically you are sayin he beats G without much trouble. The Heralds become knats to people who can beat G with ease. I NEVER said the Gods feared him, show me where i said that. i simply said that supes prime easily accomplished a task that not even the JLA 1Million could achieve. and before supes prime went into his fortress (the sun) for 15,000 years, he endowed the protectors of earth with "powers far beyond ANY held by ANY metahuman EVER" He gave them that much power, just imagine what he could really do wink

Ext@nt
Galan, I like Superman Prime but there isnt enough feats to accurately gage his power.

Does anyone remember when Superman had just come back formt he dead and he absrobed the eradicator energy and lost control cause he was too powerful? That is the closest thing we have to Superman Prime.

Galan777

Their feats>>>his lack thereof. Riiiiight because its not like supes prime knows when his fortress is under attack or anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

H. S. 6
Or, they could, ya know... Go back and knock his space shuttle off course from Krypton to Earth. Or destroy Krypton before it blew up and he was sent away. Or kill him as a child. Or blow up Earth when he was a child. Or...

You get the idea.

Ext@nt
I dont think Superman Prime can do anything to Galactus.

And as far as the Heralds, Uni-Surfer, WOL Morg, and the Destoryer team up and bash him.

Galan777
Im not saying that Supes prime wins, but everyone keeps talking about this whole little time travel thing as if supes dosent possess the ability to travel into time as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
Wait.

I forget.

Only one character is needed to beat Superman Prime.

All the universe needs, is the Kryptonian.

The guy who was second only to galactus.

These two alternate versions of Superman with no feats, can be debated.

What exactly we'll debate.....who know??

Since neither has hardcore feats to stand on.

H. S. 6
Im not saying that Supes prime wins, but everyone keeps talking about this whole little time travel thing as if supes dosent possess the ability to travel into time as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

So then it's a stalemate. They all time travel and f*ck up the multiverse.

When has Superman Prime time-traveled? (I don't know that much about him...)

UniOmni
He brought back Krypton.

Though, its not known if he did it under his own power, or with the GL ring.

I haven't read the story in a long time.

masterbruce
Regular Superman could put up a decent fight against Silver Surfer

Superman 1 Million would destroy Silver Surfer

Superman Prime can blink Surfer out of existence

I don't think the heralds will play a role in this fight other than to serve as a minor annoyance

Superman Prime will give Galactus a good fight, it's hard to say who will win. Galactus has lost to many patheticly weak enemies before, while Superman Prime hasn't. Prime defeats Galactus in the end.

Ext@nt
All the JLA 1 million can through motherbox tech.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by masterbruce

I don't think the heralds will play a role in this fight other than to serve as a minor annoyance

Superman Prime will give Galactus a good fight, it's hard to say who will win. Galactus has lost to many patheticly weak enemies before, while Superman Prime hasn't. Prime defeats Galactus in the end.

This is Galactus at his full power.

He hasn't "lost to many patheticly weak enemies" in this form. wink

Ext@nt
Superman Prime has no where near enough feats to gage his power and you know it. This is pointless.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Superman Prime has no where near enough feats to gage his power and you know it. This is pointless.

I don't think i've ever agreed with you until this moment in time.

Be proud.

Galan777
Originally posted by H. S. 6
So then it's a stalemate. They all time travel and f*ck up the multiverse.

When has Superman Prime time-traveled? (I don't know that much about him...) if somehow he couldnt do it under his own power, he has new genosian tech to fall back on wink

UniOmni

Umm......when did he showcase such powerful eyelids??

And other notable powers and feats??

masterbruce

He hasn't "lost to many patheticly weak enemies" in this form. wink

the fact that he would lose to the fantastic four even in a weakened state is pretty humiliating and downright pathetic

Prime will teach Galactus what it truly means to be a God

complexbrother

no. In JLA one million Superman prime wasn't the most powerful hero ever, he was the most loved and respected hero ever. (BTW I loved the one million series)

aginst this lineup you provided, Supes looses. his biggest feat (and it was huge) was he resurrected Lois and his entire race of kryptonians and his home planet, and shunted it into an ajacient(sp?) universe. he destroyed Solaris with the last GL ring. Solaris didn't have a counter measure for it because he never came across it b4.

H. S. 6
if somehow he couldnt do it under his own power, he has new genosian tech to fall back on wink

Well, you said no prep, so I'd assume he doesn't get access to his tech. wink

the fact that he would lose to the fantastic four even in a weakened state is pretty humiliating and downright pathetic

Prime will teach Galactus what it truly means to be a God

Galactus at full power is a completely different beast than the Galactus that loses to the Fantastic Four. They're incomparable.

Galan777

He hasn't "lost to many patheticly weak enemies" in this form. wink galactus has never battled in this form.

H. S. 6
galactus has never battled in this form.

Finally starting to see the stupidity of the thread, then, eh? stick out tongue

Galan777
Originally posted by complexbrother
no. In JLA one million Superman prime wasn't the most powerful hero ever, he was the most loved and respected hero ever. (BTW I loved the one million series) Who was more powerful then? He made members of the SD more powerful then any metahumans ever shown on pannel

UniOmni

Prime defeated him with a gl ring. Its not like he blew him out.

Oops, i also forgot.

Orion with the ALE disagrees with you as well.

UniOmni
Oops, i also forgot.

Orion with the ALE disagrees with you as well.

And for the record..... the biggest feat anyone in the superman dynasty had, was punching through time.

But it was a specifically hardened piece of time, so its up there with the Sbp punching and rewriting the universe thing.

Actually, it falls beneath it, since in rewriting reality, he rewrote times past.

Galan777
And for the record..... the biggest feat anyone in the superman dynasty had, was punching through time.

But it was a specifically hardened piece of time, so its up there with the Sbp punching and rewriting the universe thing.

Actually, it falls beneath it, since in rewriting reality, he rewrote times past. thats the biggest feat anyone had huh? WOW, i guess controling hundreds of peoples minds, and making something from nothingness, dont count as feats in your mind either right?

masterbruce
I agree that superman prime doesn't have many feats

but he doesn't need to

he's a godlevel character and writers don't like to give too much exposure to such characters or it would cheapen their value. he's so damn powerful that he doesn't engage in many fights, and has never lost in the ones he has engaged in.

Superman Prime crushes Galactus into a new handbag for Lois

UniOmni
Batman 1Million wasn't part of the Superman Dynasty, since his name includes Batman, nah mean?

And Surfer has made something from nothingness.

And J'onn has controlled hundreds of minds too, iirc.

The one with the best feats out the dynasty, was 1Million.

Prime did nothing to warrant a match against Odin or Darkseid, much less Galactus.

When you realize that hyperbole and implied power is nothing to create a match out of, unless you're trying to prove a point, then get at me.

And how can you say that Bruce, especially on a debate forum??

In debating, without actual points to make, it's useless.

Galactus turns Superman into an amoeba.

Galan777
Batman 1Million wasn't part of the Superman Dynasty, since his name includes Batman, nah mean?

And Surfer has made something from nothingness.

And J'onn has controlled hundreds of minds too, iirc.

The one with the best feats out the dynasty, was 1Million.

Prime did nothing to warrant a match against Odin or Darkseid, much less Galactus.

When you realize that hyperbole and implied power is nothing to create a match out of, unless you're trying to prove a point, then get at me. your a very arrogant person, who has no room to act that way....... when u realize that, "then get at me."

Galan777

but he doesn't need to

he's a godlevel character and writers don't like to give too much exposure to such characters or it would cheapen their value. he's so damn powerful that he doesn't engage in many fights, and has never lost in the ones he has engaged in. I agreed with this 100%

Ext@nt

but he doesn't need to

he's a godlevel character and writers don't like to give too much exposure to such characters or it would cheapen their value. he's so damn powerful that he doesn't engage in many fights, and has never lost in the ones he has engaged in.

Superman Prime crushes Galactus into a new handbag for Lois

You people are really ****ing annoying you know that?

Okay so at first scans weren't needed for debates casue we can use feats, now feats cant be used cause we can use hype.

WHAT THE HELL DO WE USE AS PROOF ONCE HYPE DOESNT MATCH THE CHARACTERS YOU LIKE??

We have to decide once and for all what we use as proof in these debates, and if it means the characters you like loose then sit down and SHUT THE F**K UP!

H. S. 6
your a very arrogant person, who has no room to act that way....... when u realize that, "then get at me."

laughing

Nice way to counter an argument. What a great debate this is turning out to be... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan777

Okay so at frist scans weren't needed for debates casue we can use feats, now feats cant be used cause we can use hype.

WHAT THE HELL DO WE USE AS PROOF ONCE HYPE DOESNT MATCH THE CHARACTERS YOU LIKE??

We have to decide once and for all what we use as proof in these debates, and if it means the characters you like then sit down and SHUT THE F**K UP! calm the hell down buddy wink

masterbruce

Okay so at frist scans weren't needed for debates casue we can use feats, now feats cant be used cause we can use hype.

We have to decide once and for all what we use as proof in these debates, and if it means the characters you like then sit down and SHUT THE F**K UP!

Well, if you can prove that the hype doesn't match Superman Prime's actual abilities, then show it. Otherwise you can only assume Superman Prime's power from what we know.

For example, God probably hasn't had many feats or showings in comics, do you also think that God can't beat Galactus?

Darth_Erebus
Normal powered Galactus would kill any version of Superman without help from anybody.

Galan777
laughing

Nice way to counter an argument. What a great debate this is turning out to be... roll eyes (sarcastic) nice counter yourself roll eyes (sarcastic) i think that galactus and company may take this, but SP isnt getting the credit that he deserves

H. S. 6
nice counter yourself roll eyes (sarcastic) i think that galactus and company may take this, but SP isnt getting the credit that he deserves

Nice counter? laughing out loud

Please show me what I was "countering." It's called an "observation."

Perhaps you don't understand the word "debate," either?

complexbrother
Who was more powerful then? He made members of the SD more powerful then any metahumans ever shown on pannel

no he didn't . on panel it was said that the extra mental powers and sensory abilities obtained by the SD was due to the union with the Fifth Dimension (imps). superman prime probely became about as powerful as Tyrant.

Hourman III used used the Worlogog to reach back into the last seconds of Krypton, take a moment transport that to the future and recreate the planet and its people including Jor-El and Lara, as a gift to SP. superman prime ressurected Lois from just her DNA with the help of a fifth dimensional imp named Lzyxm Ltpkz (the Superman of the Fifth Dimension) .

masterbruce
Galactus has become a long running joke in Marvel.

How could such a supposedly powerful being constantly be in search of planets, can't he just travel in light speed or even faster and easily find his precious food. Plus, he needs heralds. What kind of a Godly being needs so many helpers? Also, he gets defeated so often by people who are a million times lower than him. Sure, he's hungry, but shouldn't he possess some level of intellect for being such an elder being. Galactus is a pathetic fool, and will be fodder for the true god, Superman Prime.

UniOmni
your a very arrogant person, who has no room to act that way....... when u realize that, "then get at me."

True, i can be arrogant to those i feel are somewhat....silly.

But i don't understand the logic in coming onto a debate forum, and making a thread where one character has virtually no points in his favor, yet still maintaining that this character is somehow superior to those with points.

The brilliance of this tactic is lost on me.

Its akin to saying, "this persons aura of power is greater, so he wins."

But the next guy says, "this guy actually has feats to go with his powerful aura!!"

And the first guy maintains," Doesn't matter if he has feats. My guys aura is superior to yours."

And the second guy goes, and logically i might add "But how can implied power, supercede shown power?!".

All you have to go on, is pretty much the strength of your bluff.

If thats all he has, and believe me, thats all he has, he has nothing to stand on.

Guess which guy is you, and which one is me.........

People on this forum for a long time, just accepted that Superman Prime is behind Mikey in power.

With nothing to cement that position.

I refuse to let implied power, win out over shown power.

I can see who got bullied, and who actually walked tall.

Ext@nt
I'm just sick and tired of seeing people scrape at anything to make characters they like win.

All we have on Superman Prime is that he one shotted Solaris and allot of hype and you know it.

And Galan im suprized at you. I've never seen you debate before using only one feat and hype.

Galan777
no he didn't . on panel it was said that the extra mental powers and sensory abilities obtained by the SD was due to the union with the Fifth Dimension (imps). superman prime probely became about as powerful as Tyrant.

Hourman III used used the Worlogog to reach back into the last seconds of Krypton, take a moment transport that to the future and recreate the planet and its people including Jor-El and Lara, as a gift to SP. superman prime ressurected Lois from just her DNA with the help of a fifth dimensional imp named Lzyxm Ltpkz (the Superman of the Fifth Dimension) . I will quote exactly what was shown on pannel when Prime gave the dynasty this power

"so long as his descendants would remain loyal protectors of his beloved earth, so he would grant them powers far beyond ANY held by ANY metahuman EVER"

Galan777
I'm just sick and tired of seeing people scrape at anything to make characters they like win.

All we have on Superman Prime is that he one shotted Solaris and allot of hype and you know it.

And Galan im suprized at you. I've never seen you debate before using only one feat and hype. im not really debating on hype, the feats SP has are somewhat incredible, and as you may or may not have noticed i have not picked anyone to wins this, i said Big G has a good chance at doing so, but SP is being disregarded as though he is insignificant, and that is rediculous

masterbruce
I will quote exactly what was shown on pannel when Prime gave the dynasty this power

"so long as his descendants would remain loyal protectors of his beloved earth, so he would grant them powers far beyond ANY held by ANY metahuman EVER"

THANK YOU!! Now all you doubters can be silent. He gave them powers beyond ANY metahuman EVER (emphasis on EVER).

Prime cosmicPWNs Galactus.

Galan777
True, i can be arrogant to those i feel are somewhat....silly.

But i don't understand the logic in coming onto a debate forum, and making a thread where one character has virtually no points in his favor, yet still maintaining that this character is somehow superior to those with points.

The brilliance of this tactic is lost on me.

Its akin to saying, "this persons aura of power is greater, so he wins."

But the next guy says, "this guy actually has feats to go with his powerful aura!!"

And the first guy maintains," Doesn't matter if he has feats. My guys aura is superior to yours."

And the second guy goes, and logically i might add "But how can implied power, supercede shown power?!".

All you have to go on, is pretty much the strength of your bluff.

If thats all he has, and believe me, thats all he has, he has nothing to stand on.

Guess which guy is you, and which one is me.........

People on this forum for a long time, just accepted that Superman Prime is behind Mikey in power.

With nothing to cement that position.

I refuse to let implied power, win out over shown power.

I can see who got bullied, and who actually walked tall. when did i talk about hype? i simply have brought up what SP has done on pannel, nothing more........ please dont put words in my mouth

Ext@nt
Not insignificant, just unknown, he has only 3 feats.

1. One shotting Solaris.

2. Bringing back Lois with help from an IMP. ( I can name people who could do it without the imp)

3. He can survive inside the sun. (He's not the only one)

He appered in one issue and at the end of it and if anyone else pulled this you would be on their a$$ in a second.

UniOmni
Then thats just crazy, cuz that means Prime empowered the Dynasty more than Orion with the ALE, Kyle as Ion, Hourman with the Worlogogg and more.

Too bad all that power wasn't enough to beat a mean sun............................Oh thats right!!

UniOmni
when did i talk about hype? i simply have brought up what SP has done on pannel, nothing more........ please dont put words in my mouth

What exactly did Prime do that makes him greater than Galactus, or his heralds??

And i didn't put words in your mouth.

I just mirrored the debate, (if this even can be called a debate) in a bid to show you how it looks.

masterbruce
What exactly did Prime do that makes him greater than Galactus, or his heralds??

I just mirrored the debate, (if this even can be called a debate) in a bid to show you how it looks.

I hope you're joking about questioning superman prime's obvious superiority over the heralds.

Many members of the DC 1 million team can b#tchslap all the heralds from earth to uranus. Superman Prime will not even grant the herald's his attention. They're mere flies in this battle.

Galan777
Not insignificant, just unknown, he has only 3 feats.

1. One shotting Solaris. which no one else could have come close to doing ring or not

2. Bringing back Lois with help from an IMP. ( I can name people who could do it without the imp) When SP brings back lois there are no IMPS to be seen

3. He can survive inside the sun. (He's not the only one) He was in the sun for 15,000 years to be exact, and all that time his power would have been growing

He appered in one issue and at the end of it and if anyone else pulled this you would be on their a$$ in a second. But im not bringing hype into this at all, i have only mentioned the feats he HAS HAD, not disregarding them like most people are doing

Ext@nt
I hope you're joking about questioning superman prime's obvious superiority over the heralds.

Many members of the DC 1 million team can b#tchslap all the heralds from earth to uranus. Superman Prime will not even grant the herald's his attention. They're mere flies in this battle.

Do you mind acutally conrtibuting feats and proof to back up anything you say?

UniOmni

That post wasn't addressed to you, MasterDouche.

That was for Galan.

And Galan, did you actually read the scene when Lois was resurrected??

Cuz going by that comment, i wouldn't bet on it.

And the reason why Solaris was beaten by the Prime, was because he went to get the ring, the only thing Solaris didn't meet and adapt to yet.

Galan777

I just mirrored the debate, (if this even can be called a debate) in a bid to show you how it looks. if you noticed i NEVER said he was greater then Galactus, im just bringing up the feats he does have

masterbruce
oh, so now that we can't we a debate, we have to resort to calling names, huh? very mature, uniomni.

Galan777
Then thats just crazy, cuz that means Prime empowered the Dynasty more than Orion with the ALE, Kyle as Ion, Hourman with the Worlogogg and more.

Too bad all that power wasn't enough to beat a mean sun............................Oh thats right!! I'm just going by whats said on pannel, and thats what was stated....... I did not alter it at all

masterbruce
Do you mind acutally conrtibuting feats and proof to back up anything you say?

You show me some feats and proof of God's superiority over Galactus and I will show you Superman Prime's feats. Okay?

Ext@nt
which no one else could have come close to doing ring or not

When SP brings back lois there are no IMPS to be seen

He was in the sun for 15,000 years to be exact, and all that time his power would have been growing

But im not bringing hype into this at all, i have only mentioned the feats he HAS HAD, not disregarding them like most people are doing

Galan, I've watched you debate, with a great deal of pride and respect I might add. You and Mr M are what makes me proud to be an AMC member.

This isn't how you debate, If anyone else tried to bring a character on here that was only in the last issue of a comic series, who had only a few feats and allot of hype. You would say there isn't enough to go on.

UniOmni
You show me some feats and proof of God's superiority over Galactus and I will show you Superman Prime's feats. Okay?

God is the being from which everything came.

The universe, the abstracts/concepts and the laws they live by.

There, is that good enough?

masterbruce
"You would say there isn't enough to go on."

So then how can you claim Galactus will beat Superman Prime?

Galan777
Galan, I've watched you debate, with a great deal of pride and respect I might add. You and Mr M are what makes me proud to be an AMC member.

This isn't how you debate, If anyone else tried to bring a character on here that was only in the last issue of a comic series, who had only a few feats and allot of hype. You would say there isn't enough to go on. This is what im saying Extant, i havent said who will and who will not win, nor did i say SP has more feats then Big G....... All im doing right now is bringing up the feats Prime has, im not bringing oppinion into this at all

masterbruce
God is the being from which everything came.

The universe, the abstracts/concepts and the laws they live by.

There, is that good enough?

No, it's not enough. I need to see a panel in which God actually defeats someone of Galactool's level. Or else, there isn't much to go on other than meaningless conjecture.

Prime >>>> Galactool

Ext@nt

Okay,

LT is second only to TOAA (AKA God)

On two seperate occasions Galactus has sought out his judgement and abided by it. He fears and respects the LT.

UniOmni

Hourman III used used the Worlogog to reach back into the last seconds of Krypton, take a moment transport that to the future and recreate the planet and its people including Jor-El and Lara, as a gift to SP. superman prime ressurected Lois from just her DNA with the help of a fifth dimensional imp named Lzyxm Ltpkz (the Superman of the Fifth Dimension) .

Quoted so you can see his "feats" for what they are.

His only feat, is defeating a being who wasn't prepared for the one thing that he was weak against.

The ring that Prime made sure to go get.

Ext@nt
This is what im saying Extant, i havent said who will and who will not win, nor did i say SP has more feats then Big G....... All im doing right now is bringing up the feats Prime has, im not bringing oppinion into this at all

What I'm saying is he doesnt have enough feats to gage his powerlevel,

masterbruce
Okay,

LT is second only to TOAA (AKA God)

On two seperate occasions Galactus has sought out his judgement and abided by it. He fears and respects the LT.

That's not necessarily a feat. My point isnt that God is the most powerful, we know he is. But we don't ask for feats or proof when it comes to God, so why apply a double standard for Superman Prime, when he has some feats that are obviously AMAZING.

Prime >>>> Galactool

Galan777
Quoted so you can see his "feats" for what they are.

His only feat, is defeating a being who wasn't prepared for the one thing that he was weak against.

The ring that Prime made sure to go get. But Prime also endowed the SD with power beyond any metahumans as stated on pannel, and also created a new krypton, those are impressive as well

Galan777
What I'm saying is he doesnt have enough feats to gage his powerlevel, mabye he dosent have enough feats to gauge his FULL powerlevel, but he does have feats worth mentioning

masterbruce
But Prime also endowed the SD with power beyond any metahumans as stated on pannel, and also created a new krypton, those are impressive as well

I think many folks here are choosing to conveniently ignore that "little" fact.

UniOmni
But Prime also endowed the SD with power beyond any metahumans as stated on pannel, and also created a new krypton, those are impressive as well

And Kyle Rayner recreated a planet and put Traitor in the middle.......

And the powers beyond any metahuman ever thing, is moot. Why??

Cuz its been contradicted before and after DC 1Million was made.

Orion had the ALE, which he used to destroy a multiversal threat, and controlled Promethian Giants.

That sentence above>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Prime or his descendents did, with all their hyped powers from the beyond.

Ion had mastery over time and space. Could do damn near anything he put his mind to.

The sentence above>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything Prime and his vaunted descendents ever did, with all their hyped powers from the beyond.

Proof, is what the two characters above have on their side.

What you're quoting, is inflated narrative descriptions.

The proof is in the pudding.

From complex brother-

He really created a New Krypton huh??

And brought back Lois by himself huh?

Darth_Erebus

and will be fodder for the true god, Superman Prime.

Easy now, he's just a comic character. You know, their are treatments for conditions like yours.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Easy now, he's just a comic character. You know, their are treatments for conditions like yours.

please learn some grammar before you post. it's "there", not "their"

thank you

Galan777
And Kyle Rayner recreated a planet and put Traitor in the middle.......

And the powers beyond any metahuman ever thing, is moot. Why??

Cuz its been contradicted before and after DC 1Million was made.

Orion had the ALE, which he used to destroy a multiversal threat, and controlled Promethian Giants.

That sentence above>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Prime or his descendents did, with all their hyped powers from the beyond.

Ion had mastery over time and space. Could do damn near anything he put his mind to.

The sentence above>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything Prime and his vaunted descendents ever did, with all their hyped powers from the beyond.

Proof, is what the two characters above have on their side.

What you're quoting, is inflated narrative descriptions.

The proof is in the pudding. But Ion is well beyond Galactus or any Heralds as well, so he isnt a good person to compare power with in this case

UniOmni
But Ion is well beyond Galactus or any Heralds as well, so he isnt a good person to compare power with in this case

You said Superman Prime was the most powerful hero ever.

I gave you various heroes with more showings that would garner them such a title, and you derided my nominations.

On the first page, iirc.

I'm not taking issue with Galactus in comparison to Ion.

I take issue, on a character with no hardcore feats, but is somehow hyped to the ends of the universe and beyond.

Cuz thats where Orion with the ALE, and Ion stand.

masterbruce

I gave you various heroes with more showings that would garner them such a title, and you derided my nominations.

On the first page, iirc.

I'm not taking issue with Galactus in comparison to Ion.

I take issue, on a character with no hardcore feats, but is somehow hyped to the ends of the universe and beyond.

Cuz thats where Orion with the ALE, and Ion stand.

so what feats does Galactus have (other than getting beat time and again by FF4) that makes him so great?

Galan777

On the first page, iirc. We both have our own oppinions about this wink

I take issue, on a character with no hardcore feats, but is somehow hyped to the ends of the universe and beyond. But he does have feats worthy of recognition

endowing the SD with enormous powers
easily defeating solaris
ressurecting lois
re-making krypton, and apparently everyone on it (inc. his father)

Ext@nt
So he has some degree of reality altering. it may have been a one time thing. Thats what I mean when I say we don't have enough info to gage his power. We don't know if thats a oen time thing fro just having lots of energy stored up or some sort of evolution.

Ext@nt
so what feats does Galactus have (other than getting beat time and again by FF4) that makes him so great?

Being scared of having the UN pointed at you is nothing to be ashamed of.

masterbruce
Final conclusion between Prime vs. Galactus: Undecided

Galan777
So he has some degree of reality altering. it may have been a one time thing. Thats what I mean when I say we don't have enough info to gage his power. We don't know if thats a oen time thing fro just having lots of energy stored up or some sort of evolution. your right, we dont know whether or not it was just a one time thing, but we also dont know if he could have done that and much more, so we cant just disregard that idea either

masterbruce
Being scared of having the UN pointed at you is nothing to be ashamed of.

sure, let's accept the fact that a human can just make a device that severely PWNs you is no big deal. Could Galactus really not avoid being hit by it? I mean, he's got to have some superspeed in that huge body of his, right?

Galan777
sure, let's accept the fact that a human can just make a device that severely PWNs you is no big deal. Could Galactus really not avoid being hit by it? I mean, he's got to have some superspeed in that huge body of his, right? Reed didnt make the UN, the UN is from Big G's ship....... its literally an aspect of Galactus himself that is capable of destroying the multiverse

masterbruce
Reed didnt make the UN, the UN is from Big G's ship....... its literally an aspect of Galactus himself that is capable of destroying the multiverse

but how is he unable to avoid getting hit by it? I mean, does he just sit there waiting for Reed to aim it on him? It seems kinda ridiculous that so powerful a being can't avoid such a weapon.

Ext@nt
your right, we dont know whether or not it was just a one time thing, but we also dont know if he could have done that and much more, so we cant just disregard that idea either

Thank you for proving my point. We don't have enough info ethier way.

Galan777
but how is he unable to avoid getting hit by it? I mean, does he just sit there waiting for Reed to aim it on him? It seems kinda ridiculous that so powerful a being can't avoid such a weapon. you dont really need to aim it, you just need to think of something you wish to destroy and it basically just happens........ this is how reed not only destroyed the entire multiverse (all that is), but he also brought it back just as quickly (with a few changes)

Galan777
Thank you for proving my point. We don't have enough info ethier way. I agree, but i can still bring up the feats SP DOES have, because those cant be just disregarded, you know?

masterbruce
you dont really need to aim it, you just need to think of something you wish to destroy and it basically just happens........ this is how reed not only destroyed the entire multiverse (all that is), but he also brought it back just as quickly (with a few changes)

oh, ok. thanks for the info.

masterbruce
so, the UN is the most powerful thing in the universe then?

UniOmni
We both have our own oppinions about this wink

But he does have feats worthy of recognition

endowing the SD with enormous powers
easily defeating solaris
ressurecting lois
re-making krypton, and apparently everyone on it (inc. his father)

Why do you keep saying vague things are feats??

He defeated Solaris, with an item of power.

Not his own power.

Thats like me saying Surfer with the Starbrand defeats Thanos....................So??

He had to get an outside power to help him defeat Thanos.

There is no feat there.

He and an imp resurrected Lois.

Still, power outside his own.

And for the recreation of Krypton you keep bringing up.

He didn't do it.

Hourman 3 with the Worlogog did it as a gift.

So as of now, the only true feat he has is........... confused sad

He gifted the Superman Dynasty with powers that weren't sufficient to stop an angry sun.

He has no respect from me.

Galan777
so, the UN is the most powerful thing in the universe then? Nah technically its still under the IG, because not only is the IG Multiversal just like the UN, but the IG had a much greater array of effects that the user can wield, in terms of the top cosmic artifacts (in marvel) it goes like this:

1. THOTU
2. IG
3. UN

Ext@nt
I agree, but i can still bring up the feats SP DOES have, because those cant be just disregarded, you know?

Im not saying that, I;m just saying we don't have enough info to put him in a debate, We don't have an acurate idea of his powers. Cause person could just say how do you know that wasn't a one time trick? And you couldn't prove or disprove otherwise.

I am not bashing SP, we just dont have enough info on him, I do have one idea though, I know there exists a "who's who" file on him. My friend has it and if you want Ill go over and scan it on here

Galan777
Why do you keep saying vague things are feats??

He defeated Solaris, with an item of power.

There is no feat there. I beg to differ considering that no other being could manage to do this, its quite a feat

He and an imp resurrected Lois.

Still, power outside his own. hmmmm

And for the recreation of Krypton you keep bringing up.

He didn't do it.

Hourman 3 with the Worlogog did it as a gift. hourman simply brought back a chunk of Krypton, and superman managed to forge that into a full blown planet, and provide life upon it...

I really dont think debating this will go anywhere, you and I both have our oppinions on SP, and I doubt they will change lol!

Galan777
I am not bashing SP, I know your not, your debates are "for the most part" very civil as always!

I know there exists a "who's who" file on him. My friend has it and if you want Ill go over and scan it on here Please do, but what exactly is it?

Roldz
Question, exactly what kind of powers does SMP possess after being in the sun for 15 years? Not include the artifacts he has at his disposal...

Ohh, SMP lossess 10/10....

Galan777
Originally posted by Roldz
Question, exactly what kind of powers does SMP possess after being in the sun for 15 years? Not include the artifacts he has at his disposal...

Ohh, SMP lossess 10/10.... I have brought up the few feats he has achieved throughout this thread. wink

Roldz
Yeah but he had help w/ either the imps powers or Worlogog... I just want to know kind of powers his got at his disposal without those artifacts.. Or does he have those artifacts and help on this fight...

Ext@nt
I know your not, your debates are "for the most part" very civil as always!

Please do, but what exactly is it?

Its from the "Secret Files and Origins" DC 1 Million Special.

Galan777
Its from the "Secret Files and Origins" DC 1 Million Special. thats cool. if you have access to it, you should either PM it to me, or post it in this thread! big grin

trolly_crouchjr
Superman Prime don gots Imp's powers.

Galan777
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Superman Prime don gots Imp's powers. ??

NiņoAraņa
is Superman Prime (1 mil. w/e) solid gold? confused

Galan777

leonidas
where does it say that prime has imp powers?

Galan777
Originally posted by leonidas
where does it say that prime has imp powers? thats what i was wondering, the Supes Dynasty inherited 10 new abilities from the marriage to the queen of the imps......... but SMP was never stated to have any imp power

darthgoober
The way I see it, Prime doesn't really have a chance in this fight. And I'm not underestimating his abilities, I know that he's a badass. But think about it, he incubated inside a sun for 15,000 years right? So that means that he has 15,000 years worth of solar energy stored up, but it all came from the same sun and unless the sun was gone when he left, he has less power stored than the sun had total, right?Well Surfer alone has shown the ability to absorb an entire sun in a matter of moments, so Big G should be able to absorb all the power within Prime within moments also. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Surfer could take Prime solo(cause Prime would probably take him out before he could even THINK about absorbing his power), but Big G SHOULD be able to without even breaking a sweat.

Broly92
thats what i was wondering, the Supes Dynasty inherited 10 new abilities from the marriage to the queen of the imps......... but SMP was never stated to have any imp power
He was said to be strongest Superman ever, But did not show anything to show it erm

leonidas
prime is impossible to debate fairly. he is STATED to have a multitude of new powers gained over thousands of years, but none were ever really revealed. he was said to have had powers over time and space which would transcend by far the simple 'solar based' powers he has now.

problem -- none of that was elaborated on and so is meaningless in a debate. does he have the ring in your battle?

bigbran

but he doesn't need to

Superman Prime crushes Galactus into a new handbag for Lois Profiled.
Your basing your argument off of hype and bios.
Galactus has feats of him being said to equal Death, Eternity.
He has also had the upper hand to a person who embarressed Death.
But your bios won't tell you that, now will they?

Galactus, and friends 10/10.Originally posted by Ext@nt

Okay so at first scans weren't needed for debates casue we can use feats, now feats cant be used cause we can use hype.

We have to decide once and for all what we use as proof in these debates, and if it means the characters you like loose then sit down and SHUT THE F**K UP! Agreed, except without all the anger. :laugh.Originally posted by masterbruce
That's not necessarily a feat. My point isnt that God is the most powerful, we know he is. But we don't ask for feats or proof when it comes to God, so why apply a double standard for Superman Prime, when he has some feats that are obviously AMAZING.

Prime >>>> Galactool Umm, God basically has the power to create, and delete everything. Why do you think he's called God? He created Lucifer Morningstar, and Micheal, then they created some things, then the multiverse got started.
Plus, Spectre gets his power from God, and we know Spectre is one of the highest beings in DC. God is way over him. Pick your debate, with caution next time.

Plus, I guess Sentry can defeat anyone in Marvel, since he has been stated to be the most powerful hero. Do you get how faulty your logic is?

UniOmni
Originally posted by bigbran
Profiled.
Your basing your argument off of hype and bios.
Galactus has feats of him being said to equal Death, Eternity.
He has also had the upper hand to a person who embarressed Death.
But your bios won't tell you that, now will they?

Galactus, and friends 10/10. Agreed, except without all the anger. :laugh. Umm, God basically has the power to create, and delete everything. Why do you think he's called God? He created Lucifer Morningstar, and Micheal, then they created some things, then the multiverse got started.
Plus, Spectre gets his power from God, and we know Spectre is one of the highest beings in DC. God is way over him. Pick your debate, with caution next time.

Plus, I guess Sentry can defeat anyone in Marvel, since he has been stated to be the most powerful hero. Do you get how faulty your logic is?

Logic hasn't been in this "debate" from the get go.

If hype and inflation meant anything, Galactus at fullpower would own any version of Superman, barring none.

Galactus at Full power = Absorbed his ship, and is now greater than Eternity.

Ie, the Universe. One guy sitting in a sun, can't logically hope to match the power that trumps that of the Universal Representation.

The math doesn't add up.

Sitting in a sun, you can't hope to gain enough power to trump a universal, no multiversal power level.

As many suns as there are in the universe??

One sun provides the power to beat a universe itself??

Thats whats they've been arguing for basically.

The math doesn't work like that.

If it did, then math like 1 >>> 1000,000,000 would be alright.

I tried to break their case without going deeper than necessary, but its impossible.

leonidas
how does absorbing his ship put him above eternity, exactly?

Roldz
Wasnt it supposedly equal not above...

Thanos_THOTU
He is the strongest in one universe.
And noone dares to fight him.

But he couldent save Blue Beatel's universe.
So a "well fed" Galactus would be more than enough.

Superman Prime is: Pre-crisis Superman with the power od a yellow star.
Superman Prime = Pre-crisis Superman + A star
Galactus feed at stars, and pre-crisis Superman wouldent be too hard.

Priest
how does absorbing his ship put him above eternity, exactly?
its supposed to be the most powerful source of energy in the universe..but that was stated a long time ago..
Doom reached full power galactus level when he absorbed the ship..
But the most galactus at full power is on par with eternity, certainly not above.

Priest
p.s Surfer wins by himself
shifty

Galan777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
But he couldent save Blue Beatel's universe.
So a "well fed" Galactus would be more than enough. Because he was still incubating at this time

Superman Prime is: Pre-crisis Superman with the power od a yellow star.
Superman Prime = Pre-crisis Superman + A star Your oppinion

Galactus feed at stars, and pre-crisis Superman wouldent be too hard. When does Galactus feed on stars regularly? Remember Big G's true form is nothing but a star wink

Stupid Rookie
Because he was still incubating at this time

Your oppinion

When does Galactus feed on stars regularly? Remember Big G's true form is nothing but a star wink

I have seen SS absorb the energy of a red sun, what makes you think Galactus can't do that and more?

Galan777
I have seen SS absorb the energy of a red sun, what makes you think Galactus can't do that and more? If we are going to say that Galactus could PROBABLY absorb a star, then that will take this argument somewhere it dosent need to go, which is a debate based on hearsay alone wink

and also remember Galactus IS a star himself, thats how i never understood how he is on par with Eternity, just bad writing big grin

don't shiv
Galactus bites a chunk of energy off the flying feast that is Superman Prime

Galactus would bite a chunk of energy off the flying feast that is Superman Prime.

I watch Pokemon

Stupid Rookie
If we are going to say that Galactus could PROBABLY absorb a star, then that will take this argument somewhere it dosent need to go, which is a debate based on hearsay alone wink

and also remember Galactus IS a star himself, thats how i never understood how he is on par with Eternity, just bad writing big grin

I understand what you are saying, and don't totally disagree with you, probably is a bad word, and not canon. I do however think that G could absorb it. He was going to try to feast on EGO who was supposed to be one of the most potent energy forms in the universe.

masterbruce
Let's call it a draw for the moment, we don't know enough about Prime. We do know that Galactools is a perenial loser, however.

Ext@nt
Let's call it a draw for the moment, we don't know enough about Prime. We do know that Galactools is a perenial loser, however.

Oh yeah, your COMPLETELY unbaised. laughing

Galactus has anihillated world after world. It took 2 beings with the same power level as him to bring him down.

masterbruce
well, I'm trying to balance out all the superman prime haters and galactools fanboys on this thread.

When I said Prime would win, you bashed me for not having enough info on Prime.

But when others say Galactools would win, how come you don't bash them?

Ext@nt
I'm not saying Galactus would win for sure.

We don't have enough to go on for etheir to be a clear winner, but I don't have to resort to bashing SP to win.

Galactus is no slouch. He's had some impressive feats on panel in the past, and by the end of anihillation I think he will have more.

Galan777
I understand what you are saying, and don't totally disagree with you, probably is a bad word, and not canon. I do however think that G could absorb it. He was going to try to feast on EGO who was supposed to be one of the most potent energy forms in the universe. I agree, and im not saying that Galactus couldnt absorb a star, because he probably could......... but for now we can only bring up planets that he has absorbed wink

leonidas
Originally posted by Priest
its supposed to be the most powerful source of energy in the universe..but that was stated a long time ago..
Doom reached full power galactus level when he absorbed the ship..
But the most galactus at full power is on par with eternity, certainly not above.

WITHIN the universe. that implies the universe is GREATER, hence the worldship's power would be LESS than that of everything else in the universe (including the worldship) combined. and no, doom did NOT become 'full power galactus', a purely hypothetical being to begin with.

as far as galactus absorbing a star -- of course he can. he was about to absorb a star in swI when he was planning to battle the beyonder. he's absorbed a friggin' celestial, absorbing a star wouldn't be a problem at all.

re: galactus v prime. the biggest feat of prime was killing solaris. now, we need to ask how tough was solaris? he was more than powerful enough to kill THOUSANDS of supermen, supermen ALSO armed with imp-like magic. he was simultaneously killing ALL the heroes in the 853rd century. supes 1M himself had ludicrous feats of power, (and who alone could give ss himself a run -- at least) let alone all the other heroes of that era. solaris was able to come up with any sort of defense/offensive attack based on what was said of him and was FAR more than simply 'a star'. solaris was clearly meant to be considered a universal power, and given how easily he was killing all those heroes, he WAS a universal power.

prime was easily above him. a great gl alone could give ss a run, so to say ss himself could take prime is silly. could g defeat prime at full power? i'd say yes. but does prime then get to call out the sword of superman? does he get the ring?

you have a hypothetical g (full power) v a complete unknown (prime). how can you make a fair prediction?

i'd guess prime is in g's class. g could surpass him, imo, but he'd need to be damn powerful to do so. and i doubt the heralds would amount to much in the battle.

UniOmni
WITHIN the universe. that implies the universe is GREATER, hence the worldship's power would be LESS than that of everything else in the universe (including the worldship) combined. and no, doom did NOT become 'full power galactus', a purely hypothetical being to begin with.

as far as galactus absorbing a star -- of course he can. he was about to absorb a star in swI when he was planning to battle the beyonder. he's absorbed a friggin' celestial, absorbing a star wouldn't be a problem at all.

re: galactus v prime. the biggest feat of prime was killing solaris. now, we need to ask how tough was solaris? he was more than powerful enough to kill THOUSANDS of supermen, supermen ALSO armed with imp-like magic. he was simultaneously killing ALL the heroes in the 853rd century. supes 1M himself had ludicrous feats of power, (and who alone could give ss himself a run -- at least) let alone all the other heroes of that era. solaris was able to come up with any sort of defense/offensive attack based on what was said of him and was FAR more than simply 'a star'. solaris was clearly meant to be considered a universal power, and given how easily he was killing all those heroes, he WAS a universal power.

prime was easily above him. a great gl alone could give ss a run, so to say ss himself could take prime is silly. could g defeat prime at full power? i'd say yes. but does prime then get to call out the sword of superman? does he get the ring?

you have a hypothetical g (full power) v a complete unknown (prime). how can you make a fair prediction?

i'd guess prime is in g's class. g could surpass him, imo, but he'd need to be damn powerful to do so. and i doubt the heralds would amount to much in the battle.

I doubt Prime was easily above Solaris, if he was above him at all.

The reason he was defeated, was due to Prime getting something he hadn't adapted to, ala the Gl ring, and putting the kabosh on him.

Thats like me saying Surfer is above Thanos cuz he beat him after getting the starbrand. (Never happened)

A power outside his own was added.

In all honestly, i would put Solaris at the galactic level threat.

If that.

He was an errant, sentient sun.

Do i think Marvel would've had a tougher time with the guy??

Not at all.

They have a proven few galaxy busters in their ranks.

Destroying the galaxy the bad sun was in = taking out the sun as a result.

And my main beef with Prime supporters, is that his feats, are something that aren't true feats.

Hourman saved Krypton, and Prime regrew it.
Was it done with the gl ring, or his own power??
Who knows?

But i do know that GL Hal, iirc and Surfer both have feats of planetary evolution.

But Superman Prime does it, and he's in stargod class?

He defeats a baddie(big baddie) with a power outside his own, and he gets hype for it??

Lemme say that Surfer beat Galactus in the Unilord saga(i think).

I'll have multiple posters saying he did so with an outside power up.

Thats not a feat.

And he resurrected Lois.........with help from an Imp.

And he granted numerous beings in his dynasty with power........Wasn't enough to beat a mad sun.

I have a reason to dislike forum Superman Prime.....And they're listed above.

leonidas
I doubt Prime was easily above Solaris, if he was above him at all.

The reason he was defeated, was due to Prime getting something he hadn't adapted to, ala the Gl ring, and putting the kabosh on him.

Thats like me saying Surfer is above Thanos cuz he beat him after getting the starbrand. (Never happened)

A power outside his own was added.

In all honestly, i would put Solaris at the galactic level threat.

If that.

He was an errant, sentient sun.

Do i think Marvel would've had a tougher time with the guy??

Not at all.

They have a proven few galaxy busters in their ranks.

Destroying the galaxy the bad sun was in = taking out the sun as a result.

And my main beef with Prime supporters, is that his feats, are something that aren't true feats.

Hourman saved Krypton, and Prime regrew it.
Was it done with the gl ring, or his own power??
Who knows?

But i do know that GL Hal, iirc and Surfer both have feats of planetary evolution.

But Superman Prime does it, and he's in stargod class?

He defeats a baddie(big baddie) with a power outside his own, and he gets hype for it??

Lemme say that Surfer beat Galactus in the Unilord saga(i think).

I'll have multiple posters saying he did so with an outside power up.

Thats not a feat.

And he resurrected Lois.........with help from an Imp.

And he granted numerous beings in his dynasty with power........Wasn't enough to beat a mad sun.

I have a reason to dislike forum Superman Prime.....And they're listed above.

solaris feared prime. he needed to use k-nite to beat him, not his own power. that's like saying ss NEEDED the starbrand to beat thanos -- and it would be true.

there was no indication that prime needed the ring. that's speculation. it's equally speculatory to say prime could have crushed solaris without the ring, but fact is he DID have it and so he must be seen as a ring wielder.

looking again at some of the feats of the jla 1M, and realizing they were less than nothing to solaris (also bearing in mind the avengers and even alpha flight have taken out galactus whose powers are constantly mmisrepresented) stands solaris in powerful company. the point of the ring was it was energy that was new, and hence, solaris had not yet adapted to it. even still, he was in the process of analyzing the ring energy and it is open to debate whether he would have found a way to counter-act it its powers. what 'new' energy would g be able to use? power cosmic is simply universal energy, hardly anything new. g couldn't even defeat ego on his own. imo solaris is far more powerful than ego, whom thor and ss alone have proven able to defeat.

again, superman 1M would be more than a match for any herald 1on1 (a case could be made ss might use a weakness on him, but he wouldn't be able to necessarily 'out-power him' and without exploiting a weakness there is no way to say ss would beat him for certain) and he was less than nothing to solaris. having destroyed thousands of imp-enhanced supermen also speaks to his ability to adapt and his power. to say ss alone could do it when the whole jla 1M was meaningless to solaris is ridiculous.

ss would be utterly obliterated by the entire team of the jla 1M, let alone if he tried to take on the entire universe of heroes from the 853rd century.

while i agree that prime's abilities have been built up to unproveable levels, we can use what we saw of solaris and other characters to at least know that prime was very powerful and again, imo, certainly in g's league -- at least in the league g usually resides in. you're downplaying solaris. a sentient sun with access to the greatest tech in the 853rd century. even bats 1M could capture souls with his tech, not to mention what hourman was capable of. to say he was just a 'sentient sun' is not being fair to what his elevated status above all these other ridiculously powerful heroes, says about him.

oh, and ss did not beat g in the unilord saga. he defeated him once as the keeper, but in a rematch, g nearly destroyed the keeper pretty effortlessly.

leonidas
oh, and let's not forget -- prime basically bequeathed powers to the whole dynasty, very galactus-like as well, but the powers he gave were even greater than the superman of our time's powers, and the superman of our time is pretty close a match for any herald.

take greater than superman power, add imp magic, make 1000s of them and you have a horde of pretty tough superman prime heralds . . .

again, without speaking directly to prime's powers (we have also seen how tough a very short-term sundip makes our superman) we can speak of them indirectly and say they should rate very highly on a cosmic scale.

UniOmni
True.

But for all their imp derived magic, they couldn't take care of Solaris?

And for the record, we don't know how 1Million would actually stack up to Prime in power.

Maybe Prime could take away powers that he gave, but 1Million has plenty of imp powers, known and unknown that could give him the win.

And the sundip made him powerful in OWAW, but i don't see it as that uber in the scheme of things.

It made him above the top tier, would be a great estimation....

Problem is, i've seen sundipped Superman given odds on Galactus, due to pushing a planet!!

Its just can you name me leo, any hardcore feats that Prime has that would truly put him in the stargod range of power?

Not narrative descriptions, cuz Superman in every form has those in spades.

Superman is the most powerful being on a planet that includes GL, Fate and Zatanna.

And more......
He always gets that title, even if its not exactly true.

One feat that puts him in the range of someone who's destroyed countless galaxies and solar systems, teleported galaxies across the universe, and one shots planets.

Fought IG wielders.

Has a device capable of destroying and recreating the multiverse, thats an aspect of him.

Galactus has his low points of course, due to his popularity, but when he's good, he's near the peak of universal power.

darthgoober
I agree, and im not saying that Galactus couldnt absorb a star, because he probably could......... but for now we can only bring up planets that he has absorbed wink
Actually, even though I don't think we've SEEN him absorb a star on-panel, it is discussed(as a prior meal) here...
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1611/silversurfer198901903qy8.th.jpg

Also, you have to consider that he has also shown the ability to absorb energy from Mephisto's domain, and unless I'm mistaken he also fed off Hyperstorm. When it come to energy absorption, Big G is pretty much the man.

And just to clarify, Galactus's NORMAL state is that of a star, at full power, his state would be FAR beyond that. When it's said that he's equal to Eternity, I don't think they mean he's a universe, only that he has as much raw power at his disposal. He won't reach universal status until he releases ALL the energy he's ever taken in, and becomes the new Eternity.

leonidas
True.

But for all their imp derived magic, they couldn't take care of Solaris?

And for the record, we don't know how 1Million would actually stack up to Prime in power.

Maybe Prime could take away powers that he gave, but 1Million has plenty of imp powers, known and unknown that could give him the win.

And the sundip made him powerful in OWAW, but i don't see it as that uber in the scheme of things.

It made him above the top tier, would be a great estimation....

Problem is, i've seen sundipped Superman given odds on Galactus, due to pushing a planet!!

Its just can you name me leo, any hardcore feats that Prime has that would truly put him in the stargod range of power?

Not narrative descriptions, cuz Superman in every form has those in spades.

Superman is the most powerful being on a planet that includes GL, Fate and Zatanna.

And more......
He always gets that title, even if its not exactly true.

One feat that puts him in the range of someone who's destroyed countless galaxies and solar systems, teleported galaxies across the universe, and one shots planets.

Fought IG wielders.

Has a device capable of destroying and recreating the multiverse, thats an aspect of him.

Galactus has his low points of course, due to his popularity, but when he's good, he's near the peak of universal power.

laughing out loud

you sound like me when i choose to stand on the other side of the superman prime fence, uni!

i said it in my first post here, and i said it a lot of times before -- debating for prime is hard because he DOES lack the feats you speak of.

lacking feats, all you can do is try and look at his powers indirectly. i mentioned most of these indirect showings above. forging the covenant to augment the dynasty's powers, claims other powerful beings make about him, (he is clearly stated to be the most powerful of the superman dynasty) his having travelled through time and space 'heaven and hell' and returned, his powers evolved into 'god-like powers' (knowing that even in OUR time his powers were said to be godly on many occasions), crushing solaris who dwarfed the jla 1M in power (recall supes 1m -- while weak and DYING -- JUMPED from the earth to the moon and PUNCHED through 85000 years of time . . .) and was defeating all the other 853rd century heroes en masse.

from all that i don't think it's illogical to claim supes prime would have power on a cosmic scale, especially given how powerful some of those 1M characters were portrayed.

if it's on-panel proof of feats you're looking for though, i think you know no one can give them because there are none. but based on indirect info, i'd place him in the standard-galactus range. he may well be less than that, or perhaps (if he really does have control over time and space as was hinted at) perhaps even above.

the lack of real info and all the innuendo about prime is what makes him both frustrating AND fun to debate with, imo. smile

masterbruce
Leonidas, your points are excellent.

UniOmni
laughing out loud

you sound like me when i choose to stand on the other side of the superman prime fence, uni!

i said it in my first post here, and i said it a lot of times before -- debating for prime is hard because he DOES lack the feats you speak of.

lacking feats, all you can do is try and look at his powers indirectly. i mentioned most of these indirect showings above. forging the covenant to augment the dynasty's powers, claims other powerful beings make about him, (he is clearly stated to be the most powerful of the superman dynasty) his having travelled through time and space 'heaven and hell' and returned, his powers evolved into 'god-like powers' (knowing that even in OUR time his powers were said to be godly on many occasions), crushing solaris who dwarfed the jla 1M in power (recall supes 1m -- while weak and DYING -- JUMPED from the earth to the moon and PUNCHED through 85000 years of time . . .) and was defeating all the other 853rd century heroes en masse.

from all that i don't think it's illogical to claim supes prime would have power on a cosmic scale, especially given how powerful some of those 1M characters were portrayed.

if it's on-panel proof of feats you're looking for though, i think you know no one can give them because there are none. but based on indirect info, i'd place him in the standard-galactus range. he may well be less than that, or perhaps (if he really does have control over time and space as was hinted at) perhaps even above.

the lack of real info and all the innuendo about prime is what makes him both frustrating AND fun to debate with, imo. smile

I agree with everything you say, except its not fun to debate him.........its annoying.

sick

Cuz it opens the door to RKT, and any other vague guy.

And you can't debate without actual points to reference.

leonidas
what's annoying is people referencing his powers as 'fact' when they are mostly 'speculatory'. if they are discussed as such, he's not bad, and like i said, i don't think it illogical to place him in g's weight class given the indirect evidence.

forum-speak IS funny though. so many things become 'fact' because someone mentions it in the forum. debunking forum-speak is one of my favourite pastimes. smile

Galan777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually, even though I don't think we've SEEN him absorb a star on-panel, it is discussed(as a prior meal) here...
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1611/silversurfer198901903qy8.th.jpg

Also, you have to consider that he has also shown the ability to absorb energy from Mephisto's domain, and unless I'm mistaken he also fed off Hyperstorm. When it come to energy absorption, Big G is pretty much the man.

And just to clarify, Galactus's NORMAL state is that of a star, at full power, his state would be FAR beyond that. When it's said that he's equal to Eternity, I don't think they mean he's a universe, only that he has as much raw power at his disposal. He won't reach universal status until he releases ALL the energy he's ever taken in, and becomes the new Eternity. Nice scan Darth! and yes Big G fed off of Hyperstorm, but just out of curiousity, when has big G himself ever been seen at full power? and im not talking about Doom in Secret Wars, im mean Galactus at full power....

darthgoober
Nice scan Darth! and yes Big G fed off of Hyperstorm, but just out of curiousity, when has big G himself ever been seen at full power? and im not talking about Doom in Secret Wars, im mean Galactus at full power....
I think the Secret Wars thing was the closest we've seen. And I'm not even positive that he WAS at full power. I've been giving it a lot of thought, and it doesn't seem like he would have been.

Think about it, the Beyonder's recton established that Eternity was more powerful than the Beyonder, right? And at full power, Galactus=Eternity, right? Well Doom(with all that power from Galactus) got his ass kicked by the Beyonder. So it seems logical that at full power, Galactus would be even MORE powerful than he was for the couple of seconds in the Secret War.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>