Favorite Batmobile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
whats yalls favorite?? me, personally i cant really choose which one i like the most. my 3 faves though are: 89 Batmobile which was just awesome IMO and soo cool with the voice-activated shields, and machine guns, but one thing i didnt like about it was that it needed grappel hooks to turn sharp corners cuz it was so long. thats why id say my other favorite would be the Onstar Batmobile which IMO, looked the coolest. if only it had voice-activated shields and machine guns like the 89 Batmobile for sure, i would say its my fave. and then..yes. yes. the TUMBLER! i loved this as well. it definitely gave Batman a more gritty edge as far as transportation and i loved how those two cops go, "Hes driving a black-- tank.." *Vroom! WAHH* priceless.. but it did have its faults, it wasnt as sleek and clean cut as the other two i just mentioned, but it was better in a way that u could take it off-roading, like on the rooftops. the Onstar and 89 Batmobile couldnt ever do that.

soo, whadah yall think??

Mr Parker
I myself love both the original batmobile from the 60's show and the one from batman 89.I cant choose between the two because I love both.

NoFate007
None of them are perfect in my opinion. The Tumbler, however, serves its purpose extremely well. The problem I have with that is how it doesn't look sleek enough...but I'm assuming that's what we'll get in TDK - reality based, but with a more refined and personalized look.

Overall, so far, my favorite is The Tumbler and then Batman Returns.

Darth Martin
Movie: Tumbler
Animated: Batmobile off of Batman Beyond

coolmovies
They all look the same apart from the one in BB

Doc Potato
The Tumbler and the BTAS batmobiles kicked anus!

Ultraman Baltan
Tumbler.

braz
ive reached a verdict. Batman Returns Batmobile..aka Onstar wink

smiley8
Batman 89 batmobile, not only the best batmobile but the best car ever!

coolmovies
Does the batwing count ?

doan_m
Tumbler, that is so much more practical then the other batmobiles.

Grimm22
Originally posted by braz
whats yalls favorite??

Yalls? eer

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yalls? eer

im from texas. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

braz
which armor coccoon shields style did yall like more? the ones on the 89 Batman movie or in BR? i think theyre both totally awesome, but i like Batman Returns' more cuz it looked more realisticb with a metallic edge to it.

john allerdyce
i love the one he uses in THE BATMAN

tomstoyz
My all-time favorite is the 1966 TV Show but I also love the one in the ANIMATED SERIES....hard to choose, both great!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by john allerdyce
i love the one he uses in THE BATMAN yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.