So... who heard about the Plane crash in NY yesterday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
Well incase you didn't, two people died when a plane crashed into a New York City apartment yesterday. So I was in Math class today and I found one of my worksheets from yesterday flipped over... and when I looked at the date it said 9/11/01. When of course the real date was 10/11/06 confused

~Flamboyant~
THREAD BEEN DONE

lord xyz
Originally posted by Spartan005
Well incase you didn't, two people died when a plane crashed into a New York City apartment yesterday. So I was in Math class today and I found one of my worksheets from yesterday flipped over... and when I looked at the date it said 9/11/01. When of course the real date was 10/11/06 confused Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
THREAD BEEN DONE

Spartan005
where?

H. S. 6
GDA.

And as somebody pointed out, the date was 10/11/06, which would be 90/11/01 upside down.

Spartan005
Yeah, but obviously there's no month that goes up to 90 so it would have to be 9...

Marth18
9 upsidedown is 6 dork..backwards tho

Spartan005
edit

redcaped
Originally posted by Spartan005
edit

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by H. S. 6
GDA.

And as somebody pointed out, the date was 10/11/06, which would be 90/11/01 upside down.
What's the GDA? I thought it was the GDF?

WrathfulDwarf
Yes, please use the thread in the GDF.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.