Luke Cage and Black Panther vs. Wolverine and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Everyone is in their most powerful form and bloodlust is ON.

Scarlet315
da brothas take it

Soljer
Originally posted by Scarlet315
da brothas take it

Yay! The Black guys actually WIN a fight! smile.

grey fox
Originally posted by Scarlet315
da brothas take it

laughing *Wipes a tear from eye*

They get owned so badly it isn't even funny.

Originally posted by Soljer
Yay! The Black guys actually WIN a fight! smile.

Wrong chum

starlock
ill go with wolvie and sabertooth,both regenerate,and logan remembers his whole life,so he has over 100 years experience,and according to the roleplaying system wolverine can pierce luke's skin,add sabertooth to the mix= wolvie & sabertooth

edit it might be almost a hundred years experience i would have to check my sources

Thanos_THOTU
Strongest? -- You mean like Wolverine with the crystal whom equals Eternity?

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing *Wipes a tear from eye*

They get owned so badly it isn't even funny.

Wrong chum

Leave me be, I was just happy to see SOMEONE finally say that a black man wins.

:-P.

Then I actually looked at the thread and realized that Luke cage could be put down by either of the combatants....

That put a downer on my black power. sad.

riceroost
The Feral Twins take it and badly.

jasonk3
Even though i wanna say wolverine and sabertooth'll take it, i cant cuz before the fight even begins wolverine n sabertooth 'll get into sum argument, which will result into a fight between the two, and then sabertooth getting stabbed in his head again, leaving wolverine to fight panther n cage by himself

braz
Wolverine/Sabes 7-8/10

db_renji
I say that the "Feral Twins" take the majority but no by much. Lets Keep in mind that the brothas have the most dangerous weapon of their team: Intelligence (as in Black Panther).

Black Panther is known for thinking on his feet, this is the man who has contingency plans for Galactus. He has beaten Sabretooth pretty badly with next to little effort, and has embarrassed wolverine plenty of times.

Plus not to mention his vibranium suit, so Wolverine and Sabes claws would have little to no effect. Add Luke Cage to this recipe and we have a real fight on our hands.

Grimm22
Wolverine and Sabes. ftw 6-7/10

Brian Oswald
What about BP's knife that melts metal?

Superherovandal
BP has no contingency plans for Galactus other than to take the Wakandans on a spaceship and get the hell off of Earth. WOW!!! Thats rivals the likes of Reed's big bang cannon or Tony's extremis armor roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolvertooth
everyone who said that luke and panther are going to wim is moron!!!!! you are dumb as my ass if you think that they can win against wolverine and sabretooth... wolverine alone will take luke cage and black panther he is too fast for then to even see how he is going to cut them idiots

Soljer
Originally posted by wolvertooth
everyone who said that luke and panther are going to wim is moron!!!!! you are dumb as my ass if you think that they can win against wolverine and sabretooth... wolverine alone will take luke cage and black panther he is too fast for then to even see how he is going to cut them idiots

Wolverine is too fast for T'Challa?

Yeah. Joke account by some anti-wolverine fanboy.

Metalmanx
Good fight. Not sure who wins just yet.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Good fight. Not sure who wins just yet.

Agreed. Can Sabretooth actually do anything to Cage? Sabretooth doesn't have adamantium anything, as far as I recall, which means he can't penetrate Cage's skin, if I'm correct. And I'm pretty sure Cage is stronger than Sabretooth. And he can be just as mean, when he wants to be.

As for Wolverine being "too fast for then to even see how he is going to cut them" - thanks, that was a good laugh! I think a lot depend on the clash between Cage and Sabretooth, because if BP can keep Wolvie busy while Cage finishes off Sabretooth, and they gang up on Wolvie, it could just turn the battle in their favour. And BP, as stated above, is smarter than the other three put together.

So far it seems like a very good match-up, actually...

Dreampanther
So, since nobody wishes to respond to my argument, may I assume that it has generally been agreed that Wolverine and Sabretooth are toast? evil face

masterbruce
This is a very close match. Assuming the matchups become Panther v Wolverine and Cage v. Sabretooth, I see this almost becoming more of an endurance match. I don't really see Cage or Sabretooth taking each other out. So it comes down to Wolverine versus Panther. If Panther can take down wolverine early on, then he helps Cage take down Sabretooth. But if he can't, then I think he gets tired before Wolverine would ever give out and Wolverine and Sabretooth take it.

Dreampanther

masterbruce
Cage may be stronger than Sabretooth, but Sabretooth seems to be more agile, faster, and maybe better fighter? I don't see Cage crushing Sabretooth's skull. Panther may be more intelligent, but Wolverine and Sabretooth are very street smart, which is what matters in a fight, plus there's no preptime for Panther to take advantage of his intelligence. This is really awfully close, hopefully someone can make a decisive argument in favor of one team or the other...

Dreampanther

wolvertooth
you pathetic loser sabretooth can cut look cage, class 15 strength + adamantium claws = cage is gutted out

Dreampanther
A ha - I never read Sabretooth much, I didn't know he had an adamantium skeleton and claws - when did this happen?

wolvertooth
he has the adamantium in him since weapon x returned it into him in wolverine #162

Dreampanther
So am I correct then, in stating that previously, when Sabretooth and Constrictor got beaten by Cage and Iron Fist, that was before Sabretooth had the adamantium claws and skeleton?

wolvertooth
sabretooth was beaten down by luke cage not just before he had adamantium skeleton but before marvel even desided to make him a mutant, he was beaten by luke cage when he was just a seriel killer with a glove AKA "the slasher"

Dreampanther
And what about the fight between Black Panther and Sabretooth? Was that before Sabretooth had his adamantium skeleton and adamantium claws as well?

wolvertooth
black panther vs sabretooth was a house of m story line, its not canon its a whole different universe and the fact that bp was able to decapitate sabretooth means he didnt have his adamantium , but its a different universe and a non canon just like the what if universe

wolvertooth
in the 616 universe the recent sabretooth took down wolverine in every fight since his new form and took down super human droids in weapon x storyline, he also took down omega red in his previous form without the new enhancements , if he could cut omega reds armor without adamantium then with adamantium and class 15 strength he is sure as hell going to cut luke

Grimm22
Wow, Tooth isnt threatining to kill anyone or have them burn in hell laughing

Thats new

batdude123
Sabretooth and Wolverine ftw.

I'm actually surprised at how well wolvertooth is debating on this page. laughing out loud

Juntai
no shit.

nimbus006
Correct spelling and issue numbers on his last post...hmmm...I'm not so sure wolvertooth isn't a senior member trying to piss off some people on this forum.

Apolloknight
Question for anyone who chooses to answer this, would anyone consider bios written on marvel.com valid?

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Question for anyone who chooses to answer this, would anyone consider bios written on marvel.com valid?

Nay.

EDIT - but then again, I don't put much stock into ANY bio.

However, there is a slight bit more validity in the written bios, than the Marvel.com ones.

And honestly? I say Wikipedia has even more accurate bios than Marvel. Wikipedia is constantly updated, looked after, and monitored by TONS of comic geeks. Marvel, less so.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
Nay.

EDIT - but then again, I don't put much stock into ANY bio.

However, there is a slight bit more validity in the written bios, than the Marvel.com ones.

And honestly? I say Wikipedia has even more accurate bios than Marvel. Wikipedia is constantly updated, looked after, and monitored by TONS of comic geeks. Marvel, less so.

Isn't Marvel.com an official site however, and one of the few sites that actually hold some sort of weight around here?

Im just the opposite when It comes to wiki, some of the stuff I've seen on that site is just outrageous.

Basically, I still believe Hudlin gave panther an upgrade to the Superhuman levels, it would completely explain what some label as "crap" when it comes to sabretooth and karnak.

Grimm22
Originally posted by wolvertooth
you pathetic loser sabretooth can cut look cage, class 15 strength + adamantium claws = cage is gutted out

Class 15??!?! eek! laughing

So now Wolverine is close to Spidey's strength leauge eh? stick out tongue

Jyppe
Originally posted by Grimm22
Class 15??!?! eek! laughing

So now Wolverine is close to Spidey's strength leauge eh? stick out tongue

He was talking about Sabes..

---

With BP's arctic-vibranium daggers they'll take it 8/10, without them Wolverine and Sabes take it 8/10.

guy222
team two

Battlehammer
Wolverine and sabertooth the vast majority

redhotrash
My thought is, Cage and BP dont have the endurance. They might be able to fight for hours, but Wolverine and Sabretooth can fight for days. Also lets say they take one out, will they be able to finish the remaining guy before the first one recovers?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by redhotrash
My thought is, Cage and BP dont have the endurance. They might be able to fight for hours, but Wolverine and Sabretooth can fight for days. Also lets say they take one out, will they be able to finish the remaining guy before the first one recovers?

Cage cant handle Sabretooth. Cage dies quickly. no

Battlehammer
I feel bad for cage in this fight.

EvilTyrant
Yeah, Cage is out of his league in this fight, Sabretooth dealth with some guy with the same abilities as Cage, but maybe stronger, and Creed was without adamantium. This was in some X-Factor book, and Sabretooth was beaten in the 1st fight, 2nd time Creed got him. Wolverine also warned Black Panther not to try to fight Sabretooth alone, but he did and Creed was choking him in before he was saved by Storm and Wolverine.

Phantom Zone
Poor Cage..... ouch!

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Yeah, Cage is out of his league in this fight, Sabretooth dealth with some guy with the same abilities as Cage, but maybe stronger, and Creed was without adamantium. This was in some X-Factor book, and Sabretooth was beaten in the 1st fight, 2nd time Creed got him. Wolverine also warned Black Panther not to try to fight Sabretooth alone, but he did and Creed was choking him in before he was saved by Storm and Wolverine. that was a different sabretooth though, he'd gone feral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.