Superman Vs. Batman, 'The Movie'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
www.videoeta.com/movie/53775

H. S. 6
Wrong forum.

You're looking for the Comic Book Movie forum. smile

Darth Martin
They should keep Christian Bale and Brandon Routh

cain marko
i very much doubt this will go ahead. especially with that cast. although rumoured for a while. the plot is stupid. well the one i heard is.

Scoobless
What a load of crap... there's no way they're making this film.... and even less chance of them having a confirmed cast/director this far in advance of the release date

Darth Martin
yup, they shouldn't go with this unless they kept thier Bale/Routh cast.
They could do this.

1. Batman vs Superman: Worlds Finest
2. Trinity
3. JLA

SDragon
I would watch it. Just for the hell of it.

newyorkcares
I=They should definately keep Bale and routh. Although, I really wanna see superman in red not burgundy.

MattDay
the darker colours suited the new age, a bright red would look to comic and would make the general consumer (majority of fan goers) would think it stinks from the look of the hero, to keep him down to earth and "more" believable, although that's hard because of what he can do, by making his clothes more darker and not as brightly obvious as the comic book version. batman doesn't have his comic book look, and for good reason, so does superman.

Kal875
I couldnt find it, can someone copy and paste the info for me?

Kal875
Originally posted by MattDay
the darker colours suited the new age, a bright red would look to comic and would make the general consumer (majority of fan goers) would think it stinks from the look of the hero, to keep him down to earth and "more" believable, although that's hard because of what he can do, by making his clothes more darker and not as brightly obvious as the comic book version. batman doesn't have his comic book look, and for good reason, so does superman. but when we go to see a movie based on a comic book, we want to see it exactly like it the comics, I've seen some photoshoped images of brandon routh in the same suit but with the actual shades of the colors and it looks just as cool

redcaped
Make it a Justice League better. I disagree with this thing going on...JasonvsFreddy, AlienvsPredator, etc.

MattDay
Originally posted by Kal875
but when we go to see a movie based on a comic book, we want to see it exactly like it the comics, I've seen some photoshoped images of brandon routh in the same suit but with the actual shades of the colors and it looks just as cool

maybe in the eyes of a comic fan... unfortunately, with the costs going up, bringing in the mainstream as well, means that the characters can't always be exactly like thier comic counter parts, but batman would look crap in his grey and black suit, and so would superman in extremely bright red and blue.

Scarecrow756

Scarecrow756

MattDay
lol batman can do anything with a weeks prep, well atleast get over this depression u've put him in

Scarlet_Spidey
Brandon Routh was a lame copy of Reeves, we want Dean Cain !

Scarecrow756
lol batman can do anything with a weeks prep, well atleast get over this depression u've put him in

Did ya like the script then???

Scarecrow756

Did you like the script then???

Doc Potato
Hewwo, peops. Crossover live action movies must be avoided at all costs! i reckon animated is the way to go for a more comic-like feel or team ups while keeping it cool... just imagine an ainimated JSA movie... droolio

MattDay
it was okay, i would prefer to keep it as like superman returns has done, mentioned gotham in a news report, like in the batman they could have a little mention of man of steel is back just to send a nod in SR's direction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.