How Inconceivable Conspiracys are....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kreiger
If in fact the events that happen through out History are indeed fabricated by the Illuminati, and various "Bankers", you would have to look at their reasons for doing so, Power, since all of those that would have orchestrated the Kennedy Assasination would have been likely near the end of their lives (60's 70's) why would they chose to make their moves later, when most of them would now be dead, or close to it. THEY want power, they would not wait for Centuries more Illuminati to do so.......

/discuss

Emperor Ashtar
The answer is obvious...

Emperor Ashtar
The llluminati is always makes moves, it's just that bigger moves take more time, planning and resources. They have no choice but to wait, unless you think their going to quit because it takes too long. they have nothing to lose by waiting, quite the contrary they have everything to gain.

Deano
'I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world, no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.' - Woodrow Wilson

Mr Parker
Ashtar and Deano said it so well that I got nothing else to add.

Darth Kreiger
They would be greedy people, they won't wait for a Hundred Years after their death to get power, they would get it immediately(especially during the Cold War, so much could be done)

Deano and Ashtar said nothing Parker, Ashtar says how they're waiting for their chance, and Deano gives a useless quote

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
They would be greedy people, they won't wait for a Hundred Years after their death to get power, they would get it immediately(especially during the Cold War, so much could be done)

Deano and Ashtar said nothing Parker, Ashtar says how they're waiting for their chance, and Deano gives a useless quote

Krieger, the illuminati already controls pretty much everything, They already have power. They just want more power, the only thing that seems to be left is a global government which is pretty much on it's way.

Yeah, their greedy, but, they are also more patient.

Deano

totalitarion tiptoe. look it up

only recently have they had the technology to push this facism forward.

just read an article that says there will a camera on every street in boston by 2016. orwell eat your heart out

Grand_Moff_Gav
If in fact the events that happen through out History are indeed fabricated by the Illuminati, and various "Bankers", you would have to look at their reasons for doing so, Power, since all of those that would have orchestrated the Kennedy Assasination would have been likely near the end of their lives (60's 70's) why would they chose to make their moves later, when most of them would now be dead, or close to it. THEY want power, they would not wait for Centuries more Illuminati to do so.......

/discuss

I always wondered what a group which was apparently around since Babalyon was doing in the last 3000 years...surely it only takes a few hundred to take over the globe? If only they had Goebbels...

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I always wondered what a group which was apparently around since Babalyon was doing in the last 3000 years...surely it only takes a few hundred to take over the globe? If only they had Goebbels...

Okay, you think a small group can conquer the world in less than 3000 years?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yes, esspecially when presumibly they had control of the Roman Empire...or after that the Catholic Church...it's not too diffucult...i say again, if only they had Goebbels...

Emperor Ashtar
Yes, esspecially when presumibly they had control of the Roman Empire...or after that the Catholic Church...it's not too diffucult...i say again, if only they had Goebbels...

So, the roman empire controlled the entire eastern hemisphere, since when?

Captain REX
Hurray for more silly 'Oh yes, we're all going to be enslaved by the Illuminati!' shit.

Your quote does not refer to the Illuminati, Deano. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
So, the roman empire controlled the entire eastern hemisphere, since when?

Well, I imagine the Illuminati had control of the Roman Empire...and if the where in Babalyon...then why not the East aswell...oh, and did the Illuminati know America was there? Or did they just hope that a giant undiscoverd landmass would be somewhere to the west for which they could use as a base?

Grand_Moff_Gav
((I'm not sure why it did this...))

Emperor Ashtar
Well, I imagine the Illuminati had control of the Roman Empire...and if the where in Babalyon...then why not the East aswell...oh, and did the Illuminati know America was there? Or did they just hope that a giant undiscoverd landmass would be somewhere to the west for which they could use as a base?

The illuminati came out of egypt's 25th dynasty if I remeber correctly, they originated as the cult of aton which worshiped the sun. But, even then they had originated from earlier sects.

And again, since when did those civilizations control the entire eastern hemisphere?

Darth Kreiger
Roman Empire controlled everything of importance, where civilizations were, except Japan/China, but I don't think they advanced that much yet

Emperor Ashtar
Roman Empire controlled everything of importance, where civilizations were, except Japan/China, but I don't think they advanced that much yet

laughing Wow, okay, I'm done here, China was one of the most advanced civilizations of ancient times and it had no IMPORTANCE!

Go back to sleep, sheep.

Darth Kreiger
laughing Wow, okay, I'm done here, China was one of the most advanced civilizations of ancient times and it had no IMPORTANCE!

Go back to sleep, sheep.

laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) China wasn't greatly advanced or powerful until around the Middle Ages, and that didn't stop them from getting conquered quickly by the Mongols. Rome took down the greatest Civilizations, with the most powerful Armies, had some of the greatest thinkers etc etc, China didn't have that for a LONG time, and when they did, they stopped

Emperor Ashtar
laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) China wasn't greatly advanced or powerful until around the Middle Ages, and that didn't stop them from getting conquered quickly by the Mongols. Rome took down the greatest Civilizations, with the most powerful Armies, had some of the greatest thinkers etc etc, China didn't have that for a LONG time, and when they did, they stopped

sad

Man, I didn't think people this stupid exsisted.
Before it's downfall, rome was losing wars to some of the most undeveloped cultures, that's the irony.

Darth Kreiger
sad

Man, I didn't think people this stupid exsisted.
Before it's downfall, rome was losing wars to some of the most undeveloped cultures, that's the irony.

And in it's rise it toppled the Persian Empire, Carthage, the Greeks, Egypt, etc etc. It suffered Economic, and Military problems towards the end, widespread Military = Bad, they couldn't defend themselves against anyone anymore

(I'm only stupid because I know there was no Conspiracy for 9/11, and whatever else you say about the Illuminati)

Emperor Ashtar
And in it's rise it toppled the Persian Empire, Carthage, the Greeks, Egypt, etc etc. It suffered Economic, and Military problems towards the end, widespread Military = Bad, they couldn't defend themselves against anyone anymore

(I'm only stupid because I know there was no Conspiracy for 9/11, and whatever else you say about the Illuminati)

and how does that make china less advance, according to you?

Darth Kreiger
and how does that make china less advance, according to you?

Umm, I don't know if you realised this, but your last post didn't refer to China either, I was responding to that, why would I talk about 2 differant subjects at once, when the last post of the other topic was MINE

Emperor Ashtar
Umm, I don't know if you realised this, but your last post didn't refer to China either, I was responding to that, why would I talk about 2 differant subjects at once, when the last post of the other topic was MINE

Okay, so here's my question,"How is china less advance"

Mr Parker

your only fooling yourself on that.you knowcompletely well there was a 9-11 conspiracy,your just too afraid of the truth to acknowledge it.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Mr Parker
your only fooling yourself on that.you knowcompletely well there was a 9-11 conspiracy,your just too afraid of the truth to acknowledge it.

hmm, though you wern't going to respond to me, care to say that another 5 times before you actually do?

Anyways, that's your only excuse for people not believing you, it couldn't be because you're "Wrong" but because we're "Afraid of the Truth" you need to take a Psychology Class or something, learn how the Human Brain works

Emperor Ashtar
Krieger I'll gladly debate you on 911, present any to all problems you have with our version of the story and I'll refute it. My only condition is that your not allowed to use wikipedia, instead use the sources wikipedia get's the information from.

Aliies
You will call me ignorant and stupid, but I think that conspiracies altogether are pointless arguments...

I'm aware that these thing may have happened, but you place alot of faith in random topics and coincidences to fabricate the idea that there is a conspiracy. For all we know, the Illuminati may stil exist, or it may not; getitng on with your life and seeing the world as it comes is not ignorance, but faith in your own destiny.

To deny factual-or-not arguments dictating that you are an idiot because you don't believe someone else's ideas and evidence is a sign of a totalitarianistic mentality.

If I raised a point as to what I think these events are all about, someone is bound to come along and call me a stupid fool because their info says otherwise...

Something that conspiracy theorists always take no heed on is that thing they belieive in may only be fact because they have convinced themselves of it, completely closing their minds off from any outside influences therefore becoming obstinant and aggresively opinionated...
Personally, I believe nothing but my faith in god, anything else is outside influence which I will listen to intently and make my own mind up, if you go calling people idiots Ashtar, you won't get very far in your discussion, because logically, you've won in your own mind, so you may as well not make the point in the first place if people don't agree...

Is that what you want?

Bespin Bart
*puts a camera in Aliies' bathroom* shock

I have to disagree with Kreiger on his historical view. China was very advanced for its time, back in the day. Much more so than most of the cultures of that time.

Aliies
*Footage comes through of Aliies chowin down on some flowers whilst sitting on the closed toilet*

"AHH! My secret shame..." stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Aliies
You will call me ignorant and stupid, but I think that conspiracies altogether are pointless arguments...

I'm aware that these thing may have happened, but you place alot of faith in random topics and coincidences to fabricate the idea that there is a conspiracy. For all we know, the Illuminati may stil exist, or it may not; getitng on with your life and seeing the world as it comes is not ignorance, but faith in your own destiny.

To deny factual-or-not arguments dictating that you are an idiot because you don't believe someone else's ideas and evidence is a sign of a totalitarianistic mentality.

If I raised a point as to what I think these events are all about, someone is bound to come along and call me a stupid fool because their info says otherwise...

Something that conspiracy theorists always take no heed on is that thing they belieive in may only be fact because they have convinced themselves of it, completely closing their minds off from any outside influences therefore becoming obstinant and aggresively opinionated...
Personally, I believe nothing but my faith in god, anything else is outside influence which I will listen to intently and make my own mind up, if you go calling people idiots Ashtar, you won't get very far in your discussion, because logically, you've won in your own mind, so you may as well not make the point in the first place if people don't agree...

Is that what you want?

Right, I mean it's only a conincident that mayor willie brown got a phone call telling him not to fly 8 hours before 911, or pentagon officials being told not to fly on september 11. Those facts combined with all the other incriminating evidence that could prosucute someone in a court of law are all simple coincedents. Do me a favor and save your advice for yourself, Neither I or any of my affiliates I.E. Deano and parker called people idiots right off the bat on the contrary it was quite the opposite. And where do you get off analyzing my psyche, you don't even know me.

I haven't closed my mind to shit, because If I had I wouldn't have read the official story and listen to the opposite sides arguments if I had.

When someone decides to refute every ounce of evidence that was posted in this thread, like Lmm tried to do. Then you can post crap like that, until then keep your advice to yourself.

Deano
well said.

Mr Parker
Yeah very well said. thumb up Makes me wonder where he got these delusions that Ashtar called someone an idiot right off the bat for not agreeing with him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Like he said,its quite the contrary,anytime ashtar myself or you Deano,brings up evidence that doesnt agree with the official version then its the people who defend the official version who always start in with the name calling first.Me and Ashtar dont just sit there and take that crap,we hit back.Most people would get tired of people calling them names constantly all the time just for bringing up evidence that contradicts the official version,and most people would feel the need to hit back and call them names back if they were insulted first. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and then you get people like Kharma dog who come on and act like they are an innocent victem when they get insulted back when he goes and attacks people all the time with insults and name calling if they disagree with him on the slightest thing.those kind of people,I dont waste my time on,they are shit stirrers.I put those kind of people on my ignore list.

btw,I would like to hear from someone like allies-anybody other than Darth, address my last point I made on that plane crash in manhatten thread over on the sept 11th thread.Thats why I dont bother with darth is because he constantly ifgnores points you bring up and never addresses them when he has no answer for them.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah very well said. thumb up Makes me wonder where he got these delusions that Ashtar called someone an idiot right off the bat for not agreeing with him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Like he said,its quite the contrary,anytime ashtar myself or you Deano,brings up evidence that doesnt agree with the official version then its the people who defend the official version who always start in with the name calling first.Me and Ashtar dont just sit there and take that crap,we hit back.Most people would get tired of people calling them names constantly all the time just for bringing up evidence that contradicts the official version,and most people would feel the need to hit back and call them names back if they were insulted first. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and then you get people like Kharma dog who come on and act like they are an innocent victem when they get insulted back when he goes and attacks people all the time with insults and name calling if they disagree with him on the slightest thing.those kind of people,I dont waste my time on,they are shit stirrers.I put those kind of people on my ignore list.

btw,I would like to hear from someone like allies-anybody other than Darth, address my last point I made on that plane crash in manhatten thread over on the sept 11th thread.Thats why I dont bother with darth is because he constantly ifgnores points you bring up and never addresses them when he has no answer for them.

Thing is, you do start the insult game first, what we do is point out how you like to call us "Ignorant Sheep" all the time(which is in itself insulting), from there after showing how it weakens your arguements, you begin to insult us.

And actually you do waste your time on us, you have said countless times you would stop responding to us, not once have you done so

Darth Kreiger
Krieger I'll gladly debate you on 911, present any to all problems you have with our version of the story and I'll refute it. My only condition is that your not allowed to use wikipedia, instead use the sources wikipedia get's the information from.

I would do that, but only if a new one was created, and that would just be the same as the last 2-3, derailed by the 10 people that come on with insults, and bashing

Emperor Ashtar
Thing is, you do start the insult game first, what we do is point out how you like to call us "Ignorant Sheep" all the time(which is in itself insulting), from there after showing how it weakens your arguements, you begin to insult us.

And actually you do waste your time on us, you have said countless times you would stop responding to us, not once have you done so

Lmm, called us "idiots" right off the bat and we started first?

I would do that, but only if a new one was created, and that would just be the same as the last 2-3, derailed by the 10 people that come on with insults, and bashing

Both parties were guilty of bashing, infact the first ne to flame was lmm. Please don't be a hypocrite.

Darth Kreiger
Lmm, called us "idiots" right off the bat and we started first?

Both parties were guilty of bashing, infact the first ne to flame was lmm. Please don't be a hypocrite.

1.)I was basing that off of several of the main Anti-Conspiracy people, don't quite remmeber LMM's posts, whatever

2.)Did I say anywhere in there what it was just Conspiracy people? Did I even hint at it? I said 10 people come and derail the thread, I meant a Flame war always starts, then the thread sucks

Don't accuse people of Hypocracy, you yourself practiced it in some of those threads

Emperor Ashtar

Don't accuse people of Hypocracy, you yourself practiced it in some of those threads

Sure I have laughing
Sounds like your bad memory taking effect.

Darth Kreiger
Sure I have laughing
Sounds like your bad memory taking effect.

Yes, you have, in fact, Conspiracy is made from Hypocracy, your proof is the only proof, everyone else is stupid because we don't "See the truth" ring any bells?

Emperor Ashtar
Yes, you have, in fact, Conspiracy is made from Hypocracy, your proof is the only proof, everyone else is stupid because we don't "See the truth" ring any bells?
Again, your bad memory comes to play,quote me if you can.

Darth Kreiger
Again, your bad memory comes to play,quote me if you can.

hang No thanks....(Oh, how wonderful the "ZoMG, YOU CAN"T Finz it can you" post will be)

Emperor Ashtar
hang No thanks....(Oh, how wonderful the "ZoMG, YOU CAN"T Finz it can you" post will be) laughing

Aliies
my point exactly, the same where using Ignorant sheep is another method of insulting the mental capacity of others, hence the openning 'Idiot' statement...

Mr Parker
Well when you ignore the overwhelming proof thats presented to you like he has given to you on this thread and avoid addressing points when we ask you to and continue to live in denial,well then thats your problem if you cant face the truth that that is indeed being ignorant sheep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.