What would happen if humans disappeared from the earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
This graph will tell you

Alliance
The earth would be replaced with a small red "x"...

Soleran
I think the best answer is, who cares no one would be around to notice it anyway.

debbiejo
Hmmmmmmmmmmm be a plant place..........

Impediment
Evolution will carry on with the next failed mutation of life.

redcaped
But I have disappeared...doing humanity a favor wink

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
This graph will tell you

Wow, how Global Warmingly spun that is.....

Anyways, without Humans, there will be no virus to destroy the Universe, therefore, no fun

emily_fletcher
-hides in corner and never leaves-

Strangelove
Earth is so much better off without us...

ThePittman

Strangelove

Faceman
the animals would take over.......

Deano
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
What would happen if humans disappeared from the earth

oh what a glorious place..

Darth_Erebus

debbiejo
I would just go to another planet.........

KidRock
Originally posted by Deano
oh what a glorious place..

weirdo

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
weirdo

explain yourself. we are destroying the planet. tell me why the earth wouldnt be better off without us.

debbiejo
Cause I'd be lonely............. sad

docb77
Originally posted by debbiejo
Cause I'd be lonely............. sad

Are you saying you aren't human? wink

debbiejo
If all life was gone...........I would be lonely...........cause I doubt with my being that I WOULD BE GONE.

KidRock
explain yourself. we are destroying the planet. tell me why the earth wouldnt be better off without us.

I said weirdo because, imo, anybody who thinks having everyone on earth somehow die off is "glorious" is weird to me.

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
I said weirdo because, imo, anybody who thinks having everyone on earth somehow die off is "glorious" is weird to me.

you thought i meant that. i didnt. thats the difference.

if we DID die off, then it would probably be our fault. and therefore we deserve it.

Atlantis001
What would happen if humans disappeared from the earth ?

The sky, the earth, and the sun will celebrate..... birds will sing, fishes will....... do something....

there will be peace and harmony in the universe once again.......

Thorin
What would happen if humans disappeared from the earth?

Absolutely nothign.
Well, in fact , The Earth and all its animals will continue living in peace, and so much better.

debbiejo
I think the earth would be really really green.

PVS
you thought i meant that. i didnt. thats the difference.

if we DID die off, then it would probably be our fault. and therefore we deserve it.

so, if our sun goes supernova, or a comet striked the earth, its our fault....ok

Madman_V3N0M
If all of mankind were to disappear in a horrible and painfull man made disaster... hmmm... I would pat myself on the back for job well done!
But seriously, what about all of the species of animals that we're helping prevent overpopulation? We produced a lot of ireversable imbalances in nature(like including new animals in ecosystems) and we're the only ones keeping them under control.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by PVS
so, if our sun goes supernova, or a comet striked the earth, its our fault....ok

C'mon PVS, that's Deano you're talking to. Don't try to understand. The Bush administration will use a tractor beam to pull the comet into earth or send some sort of satellite to the sun full of unbalanced chemicals or something or other to make it blow.

debbiejo
If people would die, then so would the animal and plant life.

Madman_V3N0M
Well not all, but most of the now endangered species would...and even some of the nonendangered.

debbiejo
They wouldn't get me................I'd be in some cave eating grass for gods sakes......................can't get me out of GF and can't get me off of the earth..............

KidRock
Originally posted by debbiejo
If people would die, then so would the animal and plant life.

Yeah because plants and animals didnt exist before people showed up

*does the jerry seinfeld eye roll* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
C'mon PVS, that's Deano you're talking to. Don't try to understand. The Bush administration will use a tractor beam to pull the comet into earth or send some sort of satellite to the sun full of unbalanced chemicals or something or other to make it blow.

and make the few survivors read david icke books yes

ThePittman

Bardock42
**** YEAH...we are going to pwn for the next million+ years even if we die out immediately.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

i said it PROBABLY will be our fault. lets try reading

Madman_V3N0M
Me no like no books to read, have nopictures for me see.

Kayne Archeron
if it was just HUMANS, and nothing else that disappeared... the earth would probably survive much longer. that's assuming we are capable of being wiped out by something other than said supernovai or huge f**kin rock

Madman_V3N0M
humans kill humans the best

ladygrim
if that happpened it would be a much happier cleaner place...

debbiejo
It may of happened already anyway.......

Bardock42
Originally posted by ladygrim
if that happpened it would be a much happier cleaner place...

Clean is a rather subjective term. As is happier thinking about it.

Madman_V3N0M
I'm happy, sooooo happy, I've never been happyer! Finaly I got rid of those suicidal thoughts, and I'm now just mildly depresed.sad(

ThePittman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Clean is a rather subjective term. As is happier thinking about it. subjective is a very subjective term stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by ThePittman
subjective is a very subjective term stick out tongue

I disagree, I would class "subjective" as a rather objective term actually.

heru
I think the roaches and rats will take over, being that those little bastards out number us any way. Most places if not all left alone long enough, will become infested with them. pile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.