C.S.I: Crime Scene Investigation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
I was woundering how many of you people watched C.S.I, I can see that its always on the first spot in the US, even before ER, and its also doing great back in Norway! So people?

Fire
I've seen it once or twice ain't my thing sorry, ain't really into cop shows

Thomas H
is it popular in belgium?

Tex
I watch sometimes.
It's pretty good.
So good a spin-off series is knocking on the door-
CSI Miami premieres this fall.

Fire
no idea thomas

Thomas H
I know, I am looking forward to it..do you think it will be a huge sucsess as C.S.I? tho there arent the best actors in the spin-off, I dont like David Caruso much, but maybe CSI miami will change that...we also hava another series wich has a lot of potencial...Vanished, its also a bruckheimer production..Cant wait now...smile

jayride
I love it. My wife LUVVVVVVVS IT. My dog can sit there for an entire hour, then clap his paws when it's over. I have a bird and a fish that roleplay Gil and Catherine, each taking turns to analize the rocks and newpaper that line the bottoms of their cages. I found a potato chip last week that looked just like Warrick Brown! Most of the chips look like blood spatters, I think it's a conspiracy...

Thomas H
?

BackFire349
my mom watches that.

Machine
what kind of reply is that your mom watches that what the **** your mom eats shit

Thomas H
a mod problem? he answerd an question that i had asked!

Julie
I've only seen one episode...it was ok...I really like forensic science

Thomas H
well, I own the hole seson 1 one VHS. eek! smileIt is the best tv series right now!

Thomas H
waaaaaahooooo, season two starts on norvegian tv today! cant wait!

Kay
CSI is my favorite crime drama. I watch faithfully. Looking forward to the Miami version this fall.

smile

Dexx
hello there

Thomas H
hmmm, what are you talking about!?

pablo007
I have season 1 on DVD and I will get season 2 as soon as it comes out. Maybe I'll get bombed for this but I find CSI Miami to be crappy and waaaay waaay inferior to the original CSI.

diegocala
I agree wit you pablo! CSI Mami sux

LilySatine
I think it's an excellent show...and agree that the Miami version is nowhere near being as good stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.