Happy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
Friday the 13th stick out tongue

http://www.blister.jp/images-item-big/page-1565.jpg

~Da Moose~
Oh crap! I forgot that was today. sad

Clovie
so what? it can't get any worse.

InnerRise
I have a 2hr drive home.

youpi

In rush hour no less.

happy

And my Visa won't purchase these 2 items that I so desperately need. My Overdraft is completely gone and I won't have my items by this weekend like I wanted. So I'll go through all next week without the items I needed to do what I wanted to do.

Ugh!!

is it comprehensible.....

ThePittman
My wife is flying to day eek!

InnerRise
I'm walking today. eek

~Da Rev~
I'm taking a walk through a Cemetary, breaking into an old insane asylum, walking in these woods behind it that has all of these tunnels.

I'm pumped for that.

Kelly_LS
Happy Friday the 13th! Dude, Friday the 13ths are always good days for me. I always have good luck on these days and I'm lovin' it. I just woke up though, so I have to see what the day brings for me.

Shelbert Lemon
Happy Friday 13th! happy Good luck to all.

InnerRise
I don't need luck.

mhm

I'm just too good.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Happy Friday the 13th! Dude, Friday the 13ths are always good days for me. I always have good luck on these days and I'm lovin' it. I just woke up though, so I have to see what the day brings for me. Same here, I think because all the luck that leaves everyone else comes to us. pitt_woot

JaehSkywalker
was having a bad day... then something good happened... big grin happy

its my friend's birthday today.. he's so lucky....

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by ThePittman
Same here, I think because all the luck that leaves everyone else comes to us. pitt_woot
firefirefireph Sounds good to me!

ThePittman
pitt_dance

BakaXero
omg its over for me!!! no more friday 13th

ThePittman
Originally posted by BakaXero
omg its over for me!!! no more friday 13th hug

Lana
I have a pet black cat happy

Superstitions are stupid. They only work because you convince yourself you'll be unlucky/have a bad day.

Kelly_LS
*Does a jig for no reason*

BakaXero
damn, i wish there was people willing to come ghost hunting with me.
but it's too late.(meaning it's over)

Naz
youpi yay for friday the 13th!

ThePittman
Originally posted by Lana
I have a pet black cat happy

Superstitions are stupid. They only work because you convince yourself you'll be unlucky/have a bad day. They are not! Every time I walk under a ladder and fall into a manhole and break a mirror in the sewer and scare the black cat that runs in front of me scaring the alligator that eats my leg I know it all about bad luck.

stick out tongue

Kelly_LS
I used to have a black cat, he ran away. cry, now I have a black and white cat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.