Coolest NBA Nickname 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Need I say more. The first on was modern-era(now). This about old school catz.

Pezmerga
Dr. J is my favorite.

Myth
What about "The Human Highlight Film".

Lord Evolution
Air Jordan

Myth
Oh shit, Round Mound of Rebounds is on there? F*ck, I voted for other. Also, other good ones are "Clyde the Glyde," "The Dream," "The Ice Man," and "Pistol Pete."

master skyler
Round Mound of Rebounds is mine. No offense Darth Martin, but you don't have alot of good ones like Myth mentioned.

RecSpecs110
but guys you have to keep in mind that the guy cant accomodate all your opinions saying "hey, where's clyde" "hey, where's pistol pete" "hey, where's the ice man" you know he can only put so many up there. unless he has "best nicknames #1" "best nicknames #2" "best nicknames #3" and so forth.

Kas'Im
Shawn Marrion - The Matrix.

Myth
Originally posted by RecSpecs110
but guys you have to keep in mind that the guy cant accomodate all your opinions saying "hey, where's clyde" "hey, where's pistol pete" "hey, where's the ice man" you know he can only put so many up there. unless he has "best nicknames #1" "best nicknames #2" "best nicknames #3" and so forth.

With those ones I was just saying that they are good. I wasn't complaining that they weren't on there.

RecSpecs110
either way, from the list he has, i like the stilt

Darth Martin
Originally posted by master skyler
Round Mound of Rebounds is mine. No offense Darth Martin, but you don't have alot of good ones like Myth mentioned. Myth? confused

Myth
Well, I wasn't complaining. And Master Skyler was just stating that he liked my list more, not really complaining either.

wuTa
I always liked The Mailman

Broke Beat
Air Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.