Darksied True form vs Full powered Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
This is darksied in his true form vs Full power Galactus, who wins?

Roldz
Darkseid dies....

Galan777
Is Galactus really becoming this under-rated around these forums?

harri
yes but anyway galan wins pretty easily

harri
its my opinion

Roldz
Originally posted by Galan777
Im afraid so... Its kinda a bit your fault dough, i mean all that SMP vs Full powered G and all heralds thread going on roll eyes (sarcastic) shifty... lol

Galan777
Originally posted by Roldz
Im afraid so... Its kinda a bit your fault dough, i mean all that SMP vs Full powered G and all heralds thread going on roll eyes (sarcastic) shifty... lol AHHHH come on now laughing and plus I never said who would win that battle big grin ............... GOTCHA on that 1 laughing out loud

Supreme being
Originally posted by Galan777

confused Wtf i am well aware of Galactus status espically when his on full power, Its just that its been stated that the new gods reduce their power upon entering the dimension were supes and others reside in. Perhaps your all confused and think i mean a non avatar darksied if so thats not the case. So i dont think this fight might be as one sided as it seems so i ask again who wins?

Endless Mike
Galactus wins.

Darkseid at full power I would put at Skyfather level, but not Galactus level.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus wins.

Darkseid at full power I would put at Skyfather level, but not Galactus level.

No darksied in his compressed form is skyfather level in his true form i would say his a whole lot more.

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Supreme being
No darksied in his compressed form is skyfather level in his true form i would say his a whole lot more.

prove it galactus pawns 10 out stinkin 10 baby

thanospimphand
i'm really sure that he powers from full powered galactus level down to superman level cum unnnnnnn

Juntai
Originally posted by thanospimphand
i'm really sure that he powers from full powered galactus level down to superman level cum unnnnnnn And Galactus goes from Eternity level to Invisible Woman level?

Supreme being
i'm really sure that he powers from full powered galactus level down to superman level cum unnnnnnn

roll eyes (sarcastic) Your ignorance is forgiven child, Read this properly the new gods have never entered the dimension supes stays in with their true form. They compress there power now perhaps its up for speculation just how much power is left after the compressing but perhaps there is room for battle more than people realise.

Big Sexy
Big G

Validus
cum unnnnnnn
confused

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
confused

I LOL'd. laughing out loud

great_dane
full powered DS wins. if he doesnt decide to turn galactus into a beaver, or piece of gum, he can simply erase him from the timestream

darthgoober
Originally posted by great_dane
full powered DS wins. if he doesnt decide to turn galactus into a beaver, or piece of gum, he can simply erase him from the timestream
Full powered Galactus=Eternity. If Darkseid had enough power to do that, he wouldn't spend so much time looking for The Anti Life Equation.

great_dane
full powered galactus = eternity isnt eternity. this takes nothing away from DS's abilities.

darthgoober
full powered galactus = eternity isnt eternity. this takes nothing away from DS's abilities.
It doesn't matter if he's ACTUALLY Eternity, if he has as much raw power than he's just about as difficult to beat. If DS had that kind of power at his disposal, he could use the OE on Kismet and change the universe into what ever he wanted anyway, he wouldn't NEED the Anti Life Equation.

great_dane
so your saying he can't manipulate matter into whatever he wants, and he can't erase matter or super beings from ever existing and bringing them back to life when he pleased?? he has shown to do all this before. he can travel through time and dimensions at will and create matter as well as life from absolutley nothing. Not only that but he would be able to control his mind with his limitless psionic abilities, and take control of him.

these are based on there powers and abilities, if they weren't then i can easily say if galactus was at a level of eternity, why is it fantastic four seems to constantly beat him??

darthgoober
so your saying he can't manipulate matter into whatever he wants, and he can't erase matter or super beings from ever existing and bringing them back to life when he pleased?? he has shown to do all this before. he can travel through time and dimensions at will and create matter as well as life from absolutley nothing. Not only that but he would be able to control his mind with his limitless psionic abilities, and take control of him.

these are based on there powers and abilities, if they weren't then i can easily say if galactus was at a level of eternity, why is it fantastic four seems to constantly beat him??
Hey, DS's abilities are impressive, I'll give you that, but how many times can you think of that he's shown the ability to effect someone who's on Eternity's level. If he's REALLY as powerful as yuor making him out to be, than why is he looking for the AE? Why doesn't he just use the OE to to change Kismet into whatever he wants?

And the Fantastic Four beat him via plot device(such as the Ultimate Nullifier which is more powerful than Eternity), and they've NEVER beat him at full power.

darthgoober
Double post

great_dane
because writers choose to prolong the stories of the characters they make. if galactus is this powerfull as your making him out to be, why is that he has been defeated by the fantastic 4 and dr. strange without the nullifier. not only that, but seeing as how darksied is immortal, im guessing that would give him the edge

darthgoober
because writers choose to prolong the stories of the characters they make. if galactus is this powerfull as your making him out to be, why is that he has been defeated by the fantastic 4 and dr. strange without the nullifier. not only that, but seeing as how darksied is immortal, im guessing that would give him the edge
You don't get it do you? If Darkseid was as powerful as YOUR making him out to be, he would already have everything he wants.

Also, I would just like to point out that YOUR talking about Galactus at regular strength when your talking about losses to the likes of the FF and Strange. However this thread is about him at full power, when he equals Eternity. So I ask again, when has DS demonstrated the ability to dominate someone on Eternity's level with the OE?

Of course, you are the one that thinks Flash could destroy Eternity, so I guess there's really no point in trying to use logic with you.

UniOmni
What exactly is true form Darky??

When he's not supersmall??

And what feats does fullpower Galactus have??

I'd say average Galactus>> Average Darkseid.

Only real way to debate the two.

trolly_crouchjr
because writers choose to prolong the stories of the characters they make. if galactus is this powerfull as your making him out to be, why is that he has been defeated by the fantastic 4 and dr. strange without the nullifier. not only that, but seeing as how darksied is immortal, im guessing that would give him the edge The heros always wins remember....think before you post

darthgoober
Originally posted by UniOmni
What exactly is true form Darky??

When he's not supersmall??

And what feats does fullpower Galactus have??

I'd say average Galactus>> Average Darkseid.

Only real way to debate the two.
DS does NOT equal Big G when their both at regular strength. Maybe when Big G is VERY hungry, but not at his standard level.

trolly_crouchjr
What happened in the crossover when DS used his OE on Big G? I lost that comic...

great_dane
Im making him out to be?? I didnt know was a dcu writer. all these powers and abilities belong to DS. i'm not making anything up.
I can easily say full powered G isn't as strong as YOUR making him out to be either. Full powered DS would take a full powered galactus, all powers and abilities set aside, ds is immortal, g isnt

trolly_crouchjr
Ever seen immortals get killed?
I have

UniOmni
Im making him out to be?? I didnt know was a dcu writer. all these powers and abilities belong to DS. i'm not making anything up.
I can easily say full powered G isn't as strong as YOUR making him out to be either. Full powered DS would take a full powered galactus, all powers and abilities set aside, ds is immortal, g isnt

Darkseid is immortal??

Even though he's fated to be killed and replaced by his son Orion?

New Gods aren't immortal.......If they were, the Black Racer would be pointless.

Darkseid is always fullpowered.

He was fullpowered when beaten in Apok Now, and fullpowered again in S/B.

He's not a celestial, nah mean?

darthgoober
I didn't say you were making his abilities up. He has all the abilities you've stated, but you've yet to provide a single shred of proof that they would work on someone who's in Eternity's league of power.

Originally posted by great_dane I can easily say full powered G isn't as strong as YOUR making him out to be either. Full powered DS would take a full powered galactus, all powers and abilities set aside, ds is immortal, g isnt
And who said that this is a fight to the death? A KO will be sufficient to win the match. And just because someone is immortal doesn't mean they can't be killed, it just means that they don't die from natural causes. And Galacus is immortal by those standards too, so unless you have some kind of proof that states that Darkseid can't be killed, he's no more immortal than Big G.

great_dane
well you've yet to proven that Galactus would be able to affect someone on the same level as DS. who did find out the anti-life equation and used it to destroy the fourth world and made all new gods flee to earth.

i can say the same thing about what your saying. i havn't seen a shred of proof that G would hurt DS.

darthgoober
well you've yet to proven that Galactus would be able to affect someone on the same level as DS. who did find out the anti-life equation and used it to destroy the fourth world and made all new gods flee to earth.

i can say the same thing about what your saying. i havn't seen a shred of proof that G would hurt DS.
Well, if you'd like, I can post numorus scans of a NON full power Galactus damaging Abstract level characters, can you do the same for DS?

great_dane
yes i can. a non-full powered ds destroying the whole forth world. making orion and all the new gods flee.

darthgoober
yes i can. a non-full powered ds destroying the whole forth world. making orion and all the new gods flee.
I didn't say destroying a planet or anything like that(cause Surfer could do that). Do you have a single instance that suggest that he would be able to use the OE to transmute an abstract level character? Or anything along those lines.

UniOmni

How can you say he's not fullpowered, if he has the ALE, in addition to his own power??

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And i'm sure Galactus with the HOTU, could destroy 616.

Thats not a feat if it takes power outside his own to do it.

But then again, aren't you the guy who said Flash would defeat GL by doing his heat touch and then creating a blackhole??

And then do 1 million imps and create a sun?? And finally drop the flame of creation on GL??

You could be an alias for either Mider or Jesse7.

You're the type of poster that does more damage than good.

Just like the two above mentioned posters.

great_dane
**sigh

DS 9/10

one of DS's greatest abilities is immortality. Galactus isnt immortal, which is why he wears his armor. in other words, galactus cant kill ds, ds can kill galactus.

he controlled 3 billion daxamites at the same time. daxamites being equal to supermen, seeing as how they were all kryptonians.
(and no, they werent on krypton, so they had powers)

the oe is meant for teleporting matter great distances, not to destroy ,matter.
he can dissipate and disperse matter erasing them from existance, he would be able to instantly time travel through dimensions to galactus and erase his matter from existance.HIM erasing matter, not the OE

great_dane
what?? i said he'd beat gl by heat touch, i never said anything about creating suns or dropping life.

great_dane
not only that but a FULL powered DS knows the ALE.

UniOmni
**sigh

DS 9/10

one of DS's greatest abilities is immortality. Galactus isnt immortal, which is why he wears his armor. in other words, galactus cant kill ds, ds can kill galactus.

he controlled 3 billion daxamites at the same time. daxamites being equal to supermen, seeing as how they were all kryptonians.

the oe is meant for teleporting matter great distances, not to destroy ,matter.
he can dissipate and disperse matter erasing them from existance, he would be able to instantly time travel through dimensions to galactus and erase his matter from existance.HIM erasing matter, not the OE

You idiot. smile

Galactus lives from the beginning of the universe, to the end.....Yet isn't immortal??

Why, this poster of great logic says??

Because he wears a suit............... sick

Galactus sees the beams coming, and sends out his pc to thwart Darky.

He then teleports him into the Sourcewall, and Darky is stuck, yet again.

sad at your logic

And the ALE isn't part of Darkseid like the UN is part of Galactus. Its not an aspect of him.

You need to try harder.

great_dane
Im an idot?? you just said galactus is immortal. if galactus' armor was to come off, he'd turn into the dwarf of a white star, killing him. you need to try harder. and this is full powerd Ds and G. whether it is or isnt a "part" of him, he knows it.

he sees his pc and sends it to the other side of the universe, or decides to erase it from existance.

trolly_crouchjr
like i said immortals can die u noob

darthgoober
**sigh

DS 9/10

one of DS's greatest abilities is immortality.
Is that why Orion is destined to kill him?

Originally posted by great_dane Galactus isnt immortal, which is why he wears his armor. in other words, galactus cant kill ds, ds can kill galactus.
What kind of crack are you smoking? Galactus wears armor to contain the energy he's composed of.

Originally posted by great_dane he controlled 3 billion daxamites at the same time. daxamites being equal to supermen, seeing as how they were all kryptonians.
OK, kryptonians DO NOT equal an abstract. So try again.

Originally posted by great_dane the oe is meant for teleporting matter great distances, not to destroy ,matter.
OK, you're obviously not only ignorant of Galactus, but Darkseid as well. SO I'm going to see if I can get a DC fan in here to explain DS's powers.

great_dane
orion is destined to kill him.

but hasnt, and this was taken away because they didnt want to kill him off, orion and darksied still both co-exist. there have been several destinies set aside for darksied, some wher he his char was killed off, and others wher it hasn't.

great_dane
what crack am I on??
his armor is meant to contains in all his energies inside.
YOU say i don't know powers and abilities but yet obviusly admited you don't by saying I'm gonna call a dc fan to let us know what DS can do.

UniOmni
what crack am I on??
YOU say i don't know powers and abilities but yet obviusly admited you don't by saying I'm gonna call a dc fan to let us know what DS can do.

Going by your idiotic logic, Darkseid isn't immortal because he has skin................... sick

great_dane
well then galactus isnt all powerfull because he doesnt really exist..............

darthgoober
what crack am I on??
I'm calling in a DC buff, because I figure you MIGHT listen to them. I actually know quite a bit about DS capabilities, but I don't know the guy inside out, so I figured I'd let someone who was more up to date than I explane it.

UniOmni
Your reasoning and debate skills lost.

great_dane
thats the lamest thing iv'e ever heard. why are you even arguing then??
go call the "buff" and don't come back in then

Validus
Im an idot??
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/7485/flashglor5.jpg

darthgoober
thats the lamest thing iv'e ever heard. why are you even arguing then??
go call the "buff" and don't come back in then
As I said, I AM familiar with DS's capabilities, I just know that in YOUR mind DC>>>>>>>Marvel, so I figured I'd have an expert explaine to you about the OE. And I'm still waiting for proof of DS's power over Eternity level beings also.

great_dane
ya......so......

Your stating he can't do it ir what?

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/7485/flashglor5.jpg

I'm literally in tears over here man!

laughing out loud

laughing

eek!

sick At you Skid Stain evil face

I kid, i kid!

great_dane
omg.

your an idiot

darthgoober
ya......so......

I'm just waiting for proof that it WOULD.

batdude123
Great_Dane, your posts are cracking me up. laughing out loud Darkseid couldn't use the OE to erase Galactus from existence, considering he is an essential aspect to his universe. He is (along with Death and Eternity) one of the three fundamental beings of the universe. W/o him, the universe would be f*cked. Since he is an essential, the OE isn't doing anything to him. Other than that, Darkseid doesn't have ANYTHING on Galactus whatsoever. Galactus is simply on another platform when it comes to power levels.

Validus
ya......so......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/flashgalactus.jpg

trolly_crouchjr
A sig stealer n a noob...

UniOmni
The speeforce is great, and so is the force of Flashes viabrates.......

bigbran
Im an idot?? you just said galactus is immortal. if galactus' armor was to come off, he'd turn into the dwarf of a white star, killing him. you need to try harder. and this is full powerd Ds and G. whether it is or isnt a "part" of him, he knows it.

he sees his pc and sends it to the other side of the universe, or decides to erase it from existance. He couldn't do anything to him.

Plus, does it look like he is dead?
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/751/silversurfer19880101213vz1.jpg

Try harder.
Just a minute, what the hell does his armor have to do with this fight?
Is Darkseid going to take his armor off? Your claims do nothing in a debate.

Badabing
I've lost count of how many people have pwn3d Great Dane. blink
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/owned_short_bus.jpg

darthgoober
Hey it worked. I think he actually listened to everybody else. smile

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey it worked. I think he actually listened to everybody else. smile BULLSHIT!!!

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
BULLSHIT!!!
Well at the very least he was smart enough not to say anything else stupid.

bigbran
Well at the very least he was smart enough not to say anything else stupid. He'll be back.

MightyEInherjar
Galactus' armor doesn't mean anything. He doesn't even actually have that armor, that's just how people choose certain people precieve him. People all throughout the Universe see Galactus differently, just to humans he ends up being some pink-suited leviathan...

great_dane
DS 10/10

turns him into a tapeworm and sends him into an elephants stomach.

darkseid can create matter and make things from nothing, he created strayne from absolutwly nothing.

if anyhitng he would create 10 galactuses all under his control to destroy galactus.

also at full powered knowing the ALE, he knows the basic equation for all life and how to end it

Roldz
Ha ha hah ha, Man you crack me up... How's are we supposed to take you seriously?

darthgoober
DS 10/10

darkseid can create matter and make things from nothing, he created strayne from absolutwly nothing.

if anyhitng he would create 10 galactuses all under his control to destroy galactus.

also at full powered knowing the ALE, he knows the basic equation for all life and how to end it
Wait, so Darkseid already KNOWS the Anti Life Equation? So what, is he just a dumbass that forgets it before every story where he's lusting after it? laughing out loud

bigbran
DS 10/10

also at full powered knowing the ALE, he knows the basic equation for all life and how to end it What the hell are you talking about?

You do know the ALE isn't part of Darkseid's power. don't you?
Does this mean, we are going to use the HOTU for every Thanos debate?

If anything Darkseid loses.
Stayne is way under Galactus. Darkseid is way under Galactus.

You lose a debate, so you make shit up?

Let me ask you a question:
Has Darkseid ever destroyed countless galaxies, in just a fight?
Has Darkseid ever been humbled by Death, and the equivelent of Eternity?
Has Darkseid ever stalemated someone who has beaten the Death?
Has Darkseid ever one punched Superman?
Galactus has one hit SS over 3 times. Most of the times, he doesn't even acknowledge SS.

It's a good thing you know NOTHING about Galactus.

great_dane
so.

he'll make 1 billion galactus replicas and make 5,000 zooms and flashes,. he can just make them.galactus will lose. and even if he 1 hits ds, he's immortal. before punching him ds would erase him from the timeline.''

im not playing around. galactus sucks.

that fuu loses to the cheap ass fantastic 4 all the time. ds will disperse galactus' armor, and make him turn into a star like a loser.

DS wins. he can create matter from nothing, hell just create a universe made of mirrors and galactus wont know wher to go, he'll be lost in the new universe DS just created.

and he does know the ALE. why didnt galactus use the nullifie3r when ss and fantastic 4 killed him?? he's cheap thats why.

DS 10/10

darthgoober
so.

he'll make 1 billion galactus replicas and make 5,000 zooms and flashes,. he can just make them.galactus will lose. and even if he 1 hits ds, he's immortal. before punching him ds would erase him from the timeline.''

im not playing around. galactus sucks.

that fuu loses to the cheap ass fantastic 4 all the time. ds will disperse galactus' armor, and make him turn into a star like a loser.

DS wins. he can create matter from nothing, hell just create a universe made of mirrors and galactus wont know wher to go, he'll be lost in the new universe DS just created.

and he does know the ALE. why didnt galactus use the nullifie3r when ss and fantastic 4 killed him?? he's cheap thats why.

DS 10/10
You've now become to moronic to even expend the effort to disprove. You're just pissy because Galactus(or Silver Surfer for that matter) could kick Flash's ass. But it's ok, I know how hard it is for you fanboys when your faced with the thought of your idol losing. But none of that changes the fact that Galactus could beat the shit out of Darkseid any day of the week(and twice on Sunday).

bigbran
so. You think you can out debate me by ignoring everything I posted.

he'll make 1 billion galactus replicas and make 5,000 zooms and flashes,. he can just make them.galactus will lose. and even if he 1 hits ds, he's immortal. before punching him ds would erase him from the timeline.'' When has he ever shown this ability? I would really like to see. You have made no sense, nor have you even said something that ever happened in a comic, here.

im not playing around. galactus sucks. This is how you base your victory off of?
You don't like Marvel, so Darkseid can beat LT? (yes, you did say it)

that fuu loses to the cheap ass fantastic 4 all the time. ds will disperse galactus' armor, and make him turn into a star like a loser. Do you not look at scans?
Here he is as a star, very much alive, and Eternity respects him.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1998/silversurfer198801017zu9.jpg

Plus, you have never shown me how the hell Darkseid is going to do this? He can't that's why.

DS wins. he can create matter from nothing, hell just create a universe made of mirrors and galactus wont know wher to go, he'll be lost in the new universe DS just created. I like how your proof comes into this debate.
Show me him creating a universe, either that OR SHUT UP!!

In the meantime, Galactus can empower beings like SS, like nothing.
He can absorb people like Hyperstorm. Plus, Galactus, I'm pretty sure, wouldn't have a hard time breaking down this universe.
Read some comics, then come back to debate.

and he does know the ALE. why didnt galactus use the nullifie3r when ss and fantastic 4 killed him?? he's cheap thats why. Did you read the comic? They never outright killed him. They tricked him, along with the Shi'ar. If they would have tried to outpower Galactus they would have been destroyed.
I could show you all the proof I want, and you will still make up your bullshit. I'm actually references something that happened in comics.
You have said things that happened in YOUR mind.
What's better?

DS 10/10 Loses 10/10.

leonheartmm
darksied is NUTHIN compared to galactus. PRECRISIS darksied might have stood a chance but post crisis is even lower than thanos.

Juntai
Wait, so Darkseid already KNOWS the Anti Life Equation? So what, is he just a dumbass that forgets it before every story where he's lusting after it? laughing out loud Actually, he's right. The most recent we've seen Darkseid, he apperently has the Anti-Life equation. He turned the Gods of New Genesis into crippled homeless mental patients.

Juntai
What the hell are you talking about?

You do know the ALE isn't part of Darkseid's power. don't you?
Does this mean, we are going to use the HOTU for every Thanos debate?

If anything Darkseid loses.
Stayne is way under Galactus. Darkseid is way under Galactus.

You lose a debate, so you make shit up?

Let me ask you a question:
Has Darkseid ever destroyed countless galaxies, in just a fight?
Has Darkseid ever been humbled by Death, and the equivelent of Eternity?
Has Darkseid ever stalemated someone who has beaten the Death?
Has Darkseid ever one punched Superman?
Galactus has one hit SS over 3 times. Most of the times, he doesn't even acknowledge SS.

It's a good thing you know NOTHING about Galactus. Darkseid's recent appearances have him knowing the anti-life equation. SSOV: Mister Miracle.

Actually, The Black Racer worked with Darkseid for a while.

Yes, Darkseid has one punched Superman, dozens of times.

Darkseid actually powers the galaxy+ sized Apokalips with a fraction of his power.

newjak86
^^^^
And that was Pre-C Supes

Juntai
Originally posted by newjak86
^^^^
And that was Pre-C Supes And post.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, he's right. The most recent we've seen Darkseid, he apperently has the Anti-Life equation. He turned the Gods of New Genesis into crippled homeless mental patients.

I know DS currently has the ALE, and is a black(iirc) businessman on Earth.

I ken the current situation.

What i don't buy, is this moron posting that DS at fullpower = ALE.

Thats a boldfaced lie.

And he doesn't even make any sense when he debates.

He hurts Darkys cause more than helps it.

Juntai

Thats a boldfaced lie.

He hurts Darkys cause more than helps it. Fair enough.

bigbran

Thats a boldfaced lie.

He hurts Darkys cause more than helps it. Yup, he may have the ALE, but that's not his full power self.

That's like saying that Thanos at full power, is Thanos with the HOTU.

The guy has said on another thread that Darkseid could beat LT.

great_dane
eternity sucks too. galactus is a loser. ds is immortal.

trolly_crouchjr
Great Dane u fanboy noob, Galactus wins so get over it.

Roldz
Hes hatin cause Flash dont beat Galactus or Eternity....lol

bigbran
Your obvious DC bias, isn't something we can't pick out.
Go read some comics, then maybe come back and debate. Otherwise your opinion is clouded.

Also based on your wrong opinion. (I'll go along with it) you also say that Deadpool can beat Flash. Deadpool is immortal, so he can beat Flash.
Next time you come in here, all high and mighty, you better come with a better reason that your characters are going to win.

So, I'm just going to leave you with this.
I don't usually do this, but I think you deserved it....
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8032/dg1mw5.jpg

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing
BTW this thread should have ended on at the 1st page

TheWatchdog

holy crap!!! special needs kids posting on vs forums??? wow

okay now..lets see galactus..existed as a sicientist in the last universe then the last universe assploded and he became..the glactus of this universe

he has been alive for tirllions of years...will live for tirllions more..will eventually eat away the enitre universe..and then..suposedly according one sotry nova will become the next galactus

\
he's essentially destined to become the nect universe meaning the next eternity.thus he is essentially immortal

darkseid..has outright stated he is "ancient..and a meere shadow of his former power"

so dakrsied is not immortal..he is old..frail and weakend..yes he is insanely powerfull but right out of his own mouth..he's older and a pail shaodw of his formal self

hell no he cannot..beat galen not in any form we have seen him in

now..younger dakrseid not old a frail shadow of his formal self? at best..being generious breaks even with galen..barerly so

no..way shape or form is any "*shown* version of darkseif close to galactus

darthgoober
ninja

Lord Urizen
Galactus butt rapes Darksied droolio

qqqqqqq
the new gods supes saw from the boom tube were HUGE!

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus in 3.675 seconds because for the first three and a half he won't notice DS

WrathfulDwarf
Not the best scans But Darkseid makes Galactus get on his knees.

Feel free to read Darkseid/Galactus: The Hunger

WrathfulDwarf
Darkseid melts Silver Surfer's skin.

Yup, he is one wicked villain.

WrathfulDwarf
Darkseid blast Big G with the Omega Effect.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Darkseid blast Big G with the Omega Effect.

And he comes back afterwards glare

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
And he comes back afterwards glare

galactus>darkseid

FearOfBlood
Your obvious DC bias, isn't something we can't pick out.
Go read some comics, then maybe come back and debate. Otherwise your opinion is clouded.

Also based on your wrong opinion. (I'll go along with it) you also say that Deadpool can beat Flash. Deadpool is immortal, so he can beat Flash.
Next time you come in here, all high and mighty, you better come with a better reason that your characters are going to win.

So, I'm just going to leave you with this.
I don't usually do this, but I think you deserved it....
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8032/dg1mw5.jpg

laughing laughing

Utrigita

guy222

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.