Cannibus Cup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.C.U.D DF
I hope everyone is ready. The cannibus cup is coming soon. Nov 17-23. Ammsterdam. I got my bong ready.

http://www.cannabiscup.com/ht/cancup/

Who else is going? What's your favorit Indica and Stativa? What's your favorit way of smoking? Who do you want to smoke with the most?

I stay High!!!!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by S.C.U.D DF
What's your favorit Indica and Stativa?

I prefer Hawaiian and Thai actuallly. But I also like Indica.

What's your favorit way of smoking?

Joints.

Who do you want to smoke with the most?

My employees, brother, and a couple of my homies.

S.C.U.D DF
I live in the Midwest. Midwest rep!!! Northern Light's are probably the best I have ever had. Bubbleberry, Blue Kush, DUMPSTER, The shit I got in Hawaii while I was staying in my condo was completly white. Had me crying I was laughing so hard while I was partying on the beach.

BONG TOKE'S! My best bong creation yet which I will share with is. Steal a big Orange Construction cone. Cut a hole in the top. Stick a NEW oil cone in the whole. Seal up the cone. Line the cone with Tin foil. Throw a Half ounc in it. Gravity bong it in the pool. WHen your 80% to the top. Have someone hold it, jump in and swim under the cone. Come up, take huge hit. and Drown.

I would love to smoke with my dad. My grandfather. Bush. My wife. The World.

PVS
...and Drown.

we can only hope

S.C.U.D DF
PVS.. you still upset with being a domcrate. Dude, that's your guys's problems. You worry to much. Which is weird, cause democrats never finish sh*t anyways.

PVS
PVS.. you still upset with being a domcrate. Dude, that's your guys's problems. You worry to much. Which is weird, cause democrats never finish sh*t anyways.

theory:

i think he's spelljammer, and that he's consciously avoiding the word "liberal" to avoid detection.

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
theory:

i think he's spelljammer, and that he's consciously avoiding the word "liberal" to avoid detection.

Lol, PVS you get all of them, it's just not fair.

spelljammer, whob I'm sure there's more.

Quiero Mota
I live in the Midwest. Midwest rep!!! Northern Light's are probably the best I have ever had. Bubbleberry, Blue Kush, DUMPSTER, The shit I got in Hawaii while I was staying in my condo was completly white. Had me crying I was laughing so hard while I was partying on the beach.

BONG TOKE'S! My best bong creation yet which I will share with is. Steal a big Orange Construction cone. Cut a hole in the top. Stick a NEW oil cone in the whole. Seal up the cone. Line the cone with Tin foil. Throw a Half ounc in it. Gravity bong it in the pool. WHen your 80% to the top. Have someone hold it, jump in and swim under the cone. Come up, take huge hit. and Drown.

I would love to smoke with my dad. My grandfather. Bush. My wife. The World.

I'm not a big fan of cone-hits, ey. But I like knife-hits and smoking "water tobacco pipes".

PVS
"water tobacco pipes" hehehe

i wonder if anyone actually uses a bong water filtration system to smoke tobacco

debbiejo
Spelljammer?...........I kind of missed him....He was interesting......lol

Darth Kreiger

no sad

debbiejo
Weed makes one hungry and fat..........lol

Alliance
I hope everyone is ready. The cannibus cup is coming soon. Nov 17-23. Ammsterdam. I got my bong ready.

http://www.cannabiscup.com/ht/cancup/

Who else is going? What's your favorit Indica and Stativa? What's your favorit way of smoking? Who do you want to smoke with the most?

I stay High!!!!

This explains many things....

Inspectah Deck
http://www.cannabiscup.com/ht/cancup/images/march06cvr.jpg

laughing

PVS
a conservative pothead....i never would have guessed.

i can just see him at the RNC chanting

"LOCK ME UP!!!! LOCK ME UP!!!! LOCK ME UP!!!!"

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
Spelljammer?...........I kind of missed him....He was interesting......lol

Interesting as in "my, aren't you the charming rogue Captain Eckhart, what with your amazing stories and massive codpiece."

Or interesting like a bout of herpes is interesting?

Not me, what with university and the rest of my life. Going to Amsterdam simply for a drug festival has never been high on my list of "must do" events. In fact now that I think about it it isn't on the list at all.

No idea, what with not using and all. However I could ramble on for a bit about color variation in orchids and about my favorite tulip varieties.

Don't have one, what with not smoking.

Nobody - the smoke stinks and not being a user there isn't really a big attraction of being in a room with people smoking it.

I never would have been able to guess that from your posts.

debbiejo
Spelljammer was able to talk in the third person.........lol.........thought it was creative.

KidRock
spelljammer was awesome. I loved all his 3rd person posts.

PVS
but didnt your scrotum hurt from the weight of him swinging from it?

Imperial_Samura
Spelljammer was able to talk in the third person.........lol.........thought it was creative.

And here I was thinking most people had learnt to write in the third by the end of primary school and wasn't that tremendously unique.

Maybe I was just a fast learner.

And that didn't answer the question - Captain Eckhart or Herpes?

I think that is worth a laughing out loud

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
No idea, what with not using and all. However I could ramble on for a bit about color variation in orchids and about my favorite tulip varieties.

Are you for real, ese? You need to get with it! Its the closest thing to enlightenment you'll ever achieve.

PM if you wanna know more.

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Don't have one, what with not smoking.

Exactly, we'll have to do something about that.

Originally posted by PVS
but didnt your scrotum hurt from the weight of him swinging from it?

eek! laughing Shiiiiit!

debbiejo
Well he used to make these bizarre scenarios and write plays about kmc members dialogueing..........And his mom was a wicca and really weird stuff......

I thought it was funny..

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
http://www.cannabiscup.com/ht/cancup/images/march06cvr.jpg

laughing Hahah, they sell that magazine at my local 7-11. They also sell "Weed World"

Imperial_Samura
Well he used to make these bizarre scenarios and write plays about kmc members dialogueing..........And his mom was a wicca and really weird stuff......

I thought it was funny..

Ah, I see, and I accept.

I am indeed - horticulture is a hobby of mine, I'm quite good at it and if I ever decide to change my path a career in botany would not be unattractive (science, biology and plants - what could be better? Well medicie or law, and those options are there as well, but probably botany.)

And to be honest I don't feel the desire to get with it - never felt the need or longing, and I prefer the enlightenment and enjoyment I have already experienced that has been achieved without the aid of "supplements." Just my way, not everybody's way which is fine, but I've never needed it.

Nah, I'm fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.