iPod Video Converter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC_GG
Hi, I just got an iPod Video recently and I need help. If anyone knows any good iPod Video Converter software, could they please help me out?

JacopeX
Wrong forum

go to the help forums

Cheetah girl
Yea wrong forum

commit832
I am using Pavtube iPod Converter Ultimate,it is an easy to use Blu-ray DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to iPod Converter, and Video to iPod Converter that can convert Blu-ray DVDs, DVDs and videos to iPod matching formats that support playback on your favorite iPod. This iPod Video Converter can smoothly rip any DVDs and convert most popular video and audio formats such as AVI, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MPG, FLV, MP4, VOB, WMV, MOV, 3GP, WMA, MP3, H.264, WAV, etc. to iPod Video including MP4, M4V and MP3. What's more, it offers you comprehensive editing functionalities such as setting advanced settings, choosing special effect modes, reversing video horizontally or vertically, adding various watermarks to let you make a better video picture and sound quality.

That ACDC Chick
wrong forum is wrong forum

One Free Man
Originally posted by JacopeX
Wrong forum

go to the help forums
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
Yea wrong forum
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
wrong forum is wrong forum
http://www.mos95b.com/New/redundancy.jpg

One Free Man
Originally posted by commit832
I am using Pavtube iPod Converter Ultimate,it is an easy to use Blu-ray DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to iPod Converter, and Video to iPod Converter that can convert Blu-ray DVDs, DVDs and videos to iPod matching formats that support playback on your favorite iPod. This iPod Video Converter can smoothly rip any DVDs and convert most popular video and audio formats such as AVI, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MPG, FLV, MP4, VOB, WMV, MOV, 3GP, WMA, MP3, H.264, WAV, etc. to iPod Video including MP4, M4V and MP3. What's more, it offers you comprehensive editing functionalities such as setting advanced settings, choosing special effect modes, reversing video horizontally or vertically, adding various watermarks to let you make a better video picture and sound quality. Are you advertising this? Itunes does alot of this.

One Free Man
Originally posted by MC_GG
Hi, I just got an iPod Video recently and I need help. If anyone knows any good iPod Video Converter software, could they please help me out? Itunes might work.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by commit832
I am using Pavtube iPod Converter Ultimate,it is an easy to use Blu-ray DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to iPod Converter, and Video to iPod Converter that can convert Blu-ray DVDs, DVDs and videos to iPod matching formats that support playback on your favorite iPod. This iPod Video Converter can smoothly rip any DVDs and convert most popular video and audio formats such as AVI, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MPG, FLV, MP4, VOB, WMV, MOV, 3GP, WMA, MP3, H.264, WAV, etc. to iPod Video including MP4, M4V and MP3. What's more, it offers you comprehensive editing functionalities such as setting advanced settings, choosing special effect modes, reversing video horizontally or vertically, adding various watermarks to let you make a better video picture and sound quality.

NO! Bad dog! *smacks with a rolled up newspaper*

Scythe
I like Videora.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Scythe
I like Videora.

^

This.

Gooogle Bot
Cheetah Girl....ahh the memories

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by LanceWindu
NO! Bad dog! *smacks with a rolled up newspaper* laughing out loud

Tired-Hiker
cucusoft

Onlyniks
there are many software to do this just search in Google......

LanceWindu
Thanks for bumping this thread, numbnuts.

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaa.

LanceWindu
Bots/idiots hired to spam piss me off.

Rogue Jedi
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA.

LanceWindu
Double You Tee Eff?

Rogue Jedi
P double T.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by MC_GG
Hi, I just got an iPod Video recently and I need help. If anyone knows any good iPod Video Converter software, could they please help me out?
I use this one:
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Video-to-iPhone-Converter.htm
It's extremely simple and quick and has always worked for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.